tarunnag

COGNIZANT OFF CAMPUS AT VBIT,MADHAPUR HYDERABAD ON 12 JAN 2012

Hi friends,Please post your DOJ and Locations who attended the CTS interviews at VBIT park, madhapur, Hyd on 12 jan 2012

hi.. I got the username and password and I confirmed that I accept the offer. and I didn't got any mail stating the Date of Joining and the place of Joining.. did you got any mail stating DOJ and Place of training

If anyone got the DOJ and location...keep do post here.Where can we expect the location....any idea....

Hey, it seems it would take around 2-4 weeks to get the mails regarding our Date of Joining, Domains and Location. Let's chill for now.. hang out and swipe some cards.. have fun..

Anyone got the DOJ......Apart from TFF userid and password mail...anybody got any other mail.

Any one from Hyderabad who got Date of Joining?????????????

nope not yet

Please post if any one gets a mail reg. this...

Can any body tel where we can expect the training location?Is there any possibility to change the location to hyderabad if we get other than this location?

Can any body tel where we can expect the training location?Is there any possibility to change the location to hyderabad if we get other than this location?

As far as i our knowledge is concerned training could possibly be either at Chennai or at Hyd. because chennai has the main branch for CTS

hi when can we expect our date of joining for off campus held at hyderabad....

i guess all chennai n bangalore pple have got their doj as 27th jan....i guess the next date could b 14 feb....so may b v cn get doj acc to that....

i guess all chennai n bangalore pple have got their doj as 27th jan....i guess the next date could b 14 feb....so may b v cn get doj acc to that....

Hey r u sure about the information..?

Hey r u sure about the information..?

according to the last year of recruitment date of joinings were 27 jan, 14 feb n 15 march...so may b they'll follow the same pattern with us...

according to the last year of recruitment date of joinings were 27 jan, 14 feb n 15 march...so may b they'll follow the same pattern with us...

Huh.. Nice strategy. ;-) lets hope we'll get our joining dates soon.. Freaked out with boredom.

Huh.. Nice strategy. ;-) lets hope we'll get our joining dates soon.. Freaked out with boredom.

ya same here....lets hope we get DOJ soon...