Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

Thirdware Interview on 7th jan 2012

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 JSChakravarthi

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:45 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

Hi guys,How many of you attended the Thirdware Interview process held on 7th January 2012 at DLF IT PARK, Chennai? How many of you went to the HR round? Did you get any call from them?I, myself waiting for their call!!! B) If any one has got any reply from them please post here. :rolleyes: Thanks for replying!!!

#2 JSChakravarthi

JSChakravarthi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:20 AM

Guys none of you attended the process????????????? :( If so someone please post your experiences here........... Thanks for your fastest reply

#3 praveemai

praveemai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:13 PM

hey better u can use facebook group onlinefacebookjobs for updates...i too attended but dint get result till now wat abt u

#4 JSChakravarthi

JSChakravarthi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:04 PM

hey better u can use facebook group onlinefacebookjobs for updates...i too attended but dint get result till now wat abt u

I attended the hr on the same day and the hr told that for now you are selected but as the candidates are still coming we will select the top 50 students based on your marks in all the rounds. he told that i will get a call regarding the final 50. i am waiting for that, and i wanted to know whether there are others who are waiting for the final result. thats why i posted it here!!! :) . any way thanks for replying

#5 JSChakravarthi

JSChakravarthi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:25 PM

Forgot to ask you, did u go upto hr? did they tell that you will get a call or you will get a mail? pls reply me!!!!!!!!

#6 praveemai

praveemai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:11 AM

hav u got any cal from thirdware ya i too went upto hr

#7 praveemai

praveemai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 11:13 AM

if u got any cal jus send a messge to pprveena19@gmil.com

#8 JSChakravarthi

JSChakravarthi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:16 PM

if u got any cal jus send a messge to pprveena19@gmil.com

Ya sure. I will post it here and it seems you have entered a wrong email id. :P so better correct it first. Just be in touch, and update me about any similar things. you can find my mail id by clicking on my account. B)

#9 Sudharshini Seran

Sudharshini Seran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 10:59 AM

Hi guys.. I too attended Thirdware Technology Solutions interview on 7th Jan. I went till HR. In HR round I was told that I can expect mail by next week but till now I too haven't got any. :(

#10 JSChakravarthi

JSChakravarthi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 11:33 AM

Hi guys.. I too attended Thirdware Technology Solutions interview on 7th Jan. I went till HR. In HR round I was told that I can expect mail by next week but till now I too haven't got any. :(

yes my friend. none of us got a call or mail from them. :( if any one of you know any employee working there you can contact him and may be we can get any updates. i know no one there. So please some one proceed in this way please... looking forward to here from you.............. :)

#11 Sudharshini Seran

Sudharshini Seran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:45 PM

yes my friend. none of us got a call or mail from them. :( if any one of you know any employee working there you can contact him and may be we can get any updates. i know no one there. So please some one proceed in this way please... looking forward to here from you.............. :)

I will be glad to inform. :rolleyes: Keep posting if u get any info. Regards sudharshini

#12 JSChakravarthi

JSChakravarthi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 06:19 PM

Today I called their office. ;) They told that they have some issues and they will call us next week. :) It's better that they informed some thing. Let's hope for the best..........

#13 jancirani

jancirani

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 08:04 PM

Today I called their office. ;) They told that they have some issues and they will call us next week. :) It's better that they informed some thing. Let's hope for the best..........

Hello Friend, I too attended interview on that day.Lets hope for the best results. Regards Janci

#14 Sudharshini Seran

Sudharshini Seran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:06 PM

I too rang the office. They told DOJ has been postponed to 23rd Jan. So only no mail till now. As u said lets hope 4 d best. :rolleyes:

#15 JSChakravarthi

JSChakravarthi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 05:49 PM

I too rang the office. They told DOJ has been postponed to 23rd Jan. So only no mail till now. As u said lets hope 4 d best. :rolleyes:

Did they say anything about the date or time of getting a call or mail? ;)

#16 praveemai

praveemai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 08:31 PM

did they specified any date for results

#17 Sudharshini Seran

Sudharshini Seran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:47 PM

did they specified any date for results

NO they just told DOJ has been postponed and nothing about the mail. Lets hope for the good.

#18 JSChakravarthi

JSChakravarthi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:11 PM

Guys any call or mail from them or any new updates??????? <_<

#19 praveemai

praveemai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 07:35 PM

no ya..will they declare result

#20 vijayalakshmijothivel

vijayalakshmijothivel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:06 PM

hi i too attended the thirdware interview. i have called their office regarding results. they told me that they ll declare the results on next monday