- PLEASE SHARE TO HELP OTHERS
VMware (NYSE: VMW) is the global leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure, two areas that consistently rank as top priorities among CIOs. VMware delivers award-winning, customer-proven solutions that accelerate IT by reducing complexity and enabling more flexible, agile service delivery. Our solutions help organizations of all sizes, lower costs, increase business agility and ensure freedom of choice. We are searching for people who are ready to accelerate, innovate and lead to join our team of more than 9,000 employees in 40+ locations worldwide working to develop innovative solutions that deliver the future of IT through cloud computing. Having the audacity to challenge constraints and problem-solve for tomorrow starts today, and it starts with you. Learn more at www.vmware.com/careers.
Why Work For Our Division: VMwares world-class, award-winning R&D team is comprised of thousands of top-notch computer scientists and software engineers that are transforming computing through virtualization. Members of the R&D team voice their creative ideas and watch them become initiatives, participate in exciting short-term and long-term products on the VMware roadmap, initiate advanced research projects, and/or write and test code that ships. At VMware, our engineers continue to learn and grow by working with top professionals from around the world and recent graduates of top universities and by taking advantage of our extensive internal training opportunities and generous external education assistance program. R&D team members work on the latest computing equipment and have access to the ACM and IEEE libraries. VMware has R&D offices in: Silicon Valley; Cambridge, MA; Broomfield, CO; Sofia, Bulgaria; Aarhus, Denmark; London, UK; Herzliya, Israel; Bangalore, India; and Beijing, China.
Why Work With Our Group: Engineers interested in algorithms, building distributed applications, APIs and fault-tolerant computing use virtualization as a key technology to design and implement applications that solve real-world problems. They work on developing scalable software capable of managing thousands of systems.
(Freshers) MTS Interns @ Bangalore
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL/EMAIL & Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
Job Position : MTS Intern
Requisition Number : 30250BR
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Desired Qualifications : Any Degree Level (B.Tech/M.Tech) would be Acceptable
Candidate Profile :
• Any Degree Level (B.Tech/M.Tech) would be acceptable, provided the candidate is familiar with both front- and back-end web application developments using Core JAVA.
• Create a federated Chargeback prototype that enables Chargeback instances to run at multiple sites and provide single collation from one point
Job Description :
• The intern would work with Chargeback Engineers to build a system that will enable Chargeback product to function in a Software as a Service (SaaS) model.
• This will allow customers to subscribe to Chargeback service using common portal.
• Customers can avail Chargeback functionality by deploying few data collectors within their environment which in turn will communicate with central web application hosted in public cloud environment and provide granular cost visibility, cost metering and reporting functionality remotely.
• Customers can avail this service in a pay as you go model.
• Should the project be successful, the deliverable would become main base component to integrate with Digital Fuel SaaS application and work in tandem as end to end SaaS offering.
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: Apply before the link is expired/removed.