Google+ Job options after CCNA - NETWORKING SPECIAL - ChetanaSforum

Photo

Job options after CCNA

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kishan Gupta

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:58 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

Hello. I am a B.Tech(IT) fresher, completed my CCNA Certification in November. But still waiting for job opportunity. I am getting calls for BPO are experienced jobs in Networking Filed.I am totally frustrated. I am here in Bangalore From September.Can any one give me some suggestion. I am really thankful to him/her.

#2 umamaheswara rao.b

umamaheswara rao.b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 07:08 PM

Heloo krishna, you did ccna,thats very gud. you dont go any where,u just sit in banglore then starts the trails. banglore is the best for Networking field.i.e 100% true..if u r fresher it is very easy to get job,first of all build ur resume strong,other wise put fake experience.there r losts of fake companys r ther at banglore.they r charge for 3000 to 5000 for fake certificate. finally u have CCNA certification in your hand, no body can stop you man.do the CCNApractice on your PC,and u should read the basics in networking then u get some knowledge. that is anough for you. WISH you all the BEST,and gud luck..............mohammed. Umar

#3 Kishan Gupta

Kishan Gupta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 08:48 PM

Heloo krishna, you did ccna,thats very gud. you dont go any where,u just sit in banglore then starts the trails. banglore is the best for Networking field.i.e 100% true..if u r fresher it is very easy to get job,first of all build ur resume strong,other wise put fake experience.there r losts of fake companys r ther at banglore.they r charge for 3000 to 5000 for fake certificate. finally u have CCNA certification in your hand, no body can stop you man.do the CCNApractice on your PC,and u should read the basics in networking then u get some knowledge. that is anough for you. WISH you all the BEST,and gud luck.............. mohammed. Umar

Thank you for your reply Umar. Can you suggest me how to get information for any openings for freshers in Networking Field. As on Job sites I get information mostly for experienced Jobs. There are very little job openings for Freshers on Job sites (For Networking Jobs). I don't think in Bangalore there are less openings for Freshers( For Networking Filed ), I just need to get information from some source.

#4 sreenivasulu karusala

sreenivasulu karusala

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:09 AM

if u r from hyderabad then mail me toccnasrinivas@gmail.comi am network administrator in hyderabad

#5 Kishan Gupta

Kishan Gupta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 09:18 AM

if u r from hyderabad then mail me to ccnasrinivas@gmail.com i am network administrator in hyderabad

Thank you Sreenivasulu for your reply. But I am in BANGALORE now.

#6 nikunjm

nikunjm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:59 PM

It would be better if you look for networking companies like convergent, aster, etc.