Sign in to follow this  
sumanrana19

How can i apply in comp for internship

hello frndsmay anyone tell me how can i get six month training 4m any comp.i got 78% marks till my 4 sem.plz give me response , i need that 'coz i dont have any contact also.may god bless u

Are you looking for careers in engineering? Be it engineering or any other field, the phase you spend as an intern matter a lot. To know how to make the best use of your internship phase, keep reading this blog at career advice.

Internship phase helps you earn a good learning experience. You need to enter your chosen industry, and either you have to work towards the future job you want, or decide that it’s not for you at all. But one thing essential then is networking or building good work relationship then.

Here we share 4 strategies which can help you as an intern to get a good network and continue with it.

1. Attend company events:

Company events might appear boring, but they also have two things along with 1) (often) free food and 2) people assemble at one place. So if the company where you are an intern is organizing any kind of group event which is open to employees, you must go, even if it’s not mandatory. Go, eat and chat with people from various departments.