Solar IT Solutions is a premier IT services company located in Hyderabad, India providing offshore IT outsourcing solutions to businesses across the globe. SIS develops enterprise solutions that include software solutions, web solutions, mobile application solutions, Internet marketing and an extensive range of IT solutions and products to our clients. Leveraging the innate offshore value advantage of our development center in India, we provide customized, scalable and cost effective solutions to your businesses.
Banking on our rich and versatile industry intelligence and experience, we provide solutions that streamline business processes and enhance enterprise productivity. With well-structured development methodologies, Global Delivery Model and rigid QA systems, we deliver business-critical solutions on-time, within budgets and within desired levels of performance.
(0-2 Years) PHP Developers @ Hyderabad
Note: This is NOT a direct Walk-In. You need to apply only at given URL/EMAIL & Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
Job Position : PHP Developer
Job Designation : Software Developer
Job Category : IT / Software
Job Location : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Number of Vacancies : 4
Desired Education : B.Tech / B.E (Computers) / MCA
Desired Experience : 0 to 2 Years
Mandatory Skills : PHP
Desired Skills :
• Should have good technical knowledge and communication skills
Job Description :
• Exposure to open source Technologies like Cakephp, Joomla will be added advantage.
• Should be able to develop the programming code from the scratch or by adapting to existing websites.
• Knowledge on color schemes, layouts and CSS will be added advantage
• Good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
• Knowledge on international web standards, protocols and conventions.
• Knowledge on Paypal or other payment gateway integrations.
• Should have knowledge on API
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: Apply before the below URL is expired. You cannot apply after that. Also, apply only if you absolutely meet the eligibility criteria.
Step #1 :
Step #2 :