Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
harishkasi.cr@gmail.com

beware of this type of offer letters

hi friends I got an offer letter from 'HCL INDIA LIMITED'. But I don't attend any interview and not send my resume but they send offer letter by somebody. so any one got this type of letters not trust this. I attached offer letter so see it and leave it......

Even before you join HCL, we keep your best interests in mind. So we would like you to be aware of the unscrupulous individuals and placement agencies that are fraudulently enticing job seekers by promising them career opportunities at HCL.

However, please note that we only work with agencies who are authorized by us, also known as our Preferred Recruitment Partners.

*Please note that this is not a comprehensive list of all our authorized partners across the globe. It only covers our Preferred Partners in India

FAKE OFFER LETTER

A fake offer letter is one that uses public domain IDs or have a fake (spoofed) email id to communicate with you. Regardless of which email id it comes from, the fraud companies running these scams will usually demand a fee in lieu of the offer/interview with HCL and request for your personal information, like bank account details, PIN numbers, etc. Usually, it also gives an invalid interview location and phone numbers, lacks a proper salutation, and is filled with grammatical and spelling errors, and/or provides sample offers along with the e-mail.

HCL, its subsidiaries, and Preferred Recruitment Partners NEVER ask for

• RECRUITMENT FEES
  • PROCESSING FEES
  • SECURITY DEPOSITS
  • SOFTWARE OR EQUIPMENT CHARGES

or any other kind of fees in exchange for offer letters or interview calls.

We do not ask for any confidential or personal information such as bank account number.

All offer related communications are sent from an official HCL email ID (@hcl.com) or from our Preferred Recruitment Partners ONLY and all the offers are posted on the candidate access portals. They can be accessed only through a unique ID and password provided to the candidate.

IF YOU SUSPECT A FAKE OFFER LETTER, REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY