Sign in to follow this  
subha12

Job search

Hi Friends... I have completed my B.E(ECE) in 2010 and got 82%. but still i didn't get any job. Due to economic reasons i am unable to do course/Higher studies. I have send my resume to many companies, but not getting any reply from them. I am loosing my confidence, what shall i do??? Plz help me.....

If Hr asked what u did for one year?, is it k to say simply job searching???,Plz suggest suitable answer for this frnds...I vil be grateful 4 that....really i dnt knw how one yr passed, i attended off campus and did testing course in google..

Here are the best advice for job seeker: 

1. KNOW THE IMPORTANCE OF BODY LANGUAGE:
While the content of your interview answers is vital, poor non-verbal communication or body language can be a diversion at best or a reason not to recruit you in worst case. Powerful types of non-verbal communication incorporate eye contact, smiling, nodding etc. On the other hand, adverse kinds of body language incorporate things like slumping, playing with a pen, touching your face etc.

Keeping this in mind, practice maintaining proper body language during interview preparation.

2. MARKET YOURSELF AND CLOSE THE DEAL:
A successful candidate is frequently the jobseeker who comes up with the best job responding to interview questions and exhibiting that he or she is fit with the position, department, and the company. Some relate the job interview to a sales call. You happen to be a salesperson and the product you are pitching to the employer is your capacity to fill the business needs, tackle its issues, bring about a rise in its success.