- - - - -

I showed 1 Year Experience in Resume...

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Rahul khanna2006

Posted 25 October 2006 - 04:27 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

Hi All ,

Im one of the menber of this Forum..i've a question.. after my studies there is one year gap and now i searching job but beacuse of this gap there is littile problem so i showed 1 year Industry Exp. but there r some question which i should know for interview..

(How u developed project in ur privious company ) What are the processes involve for project development in any s/w company....how it goes in steps till
completion. Very concise manner i want to know...how team size select for perticular project
.How they plan..what r there people come into interaction during this phase . Anlysis,what they do before going for actual development..what r the documents needed to create.. how they create...how they approve and freez
Please reply me @bpv_2006@yahoo.com if anybody knows..its realy very inmportant for me...
Thanx

#2 Guest_Prakash2757_*

Guest_Prakash2757_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2006 - 06:50 PM

Dear Rahul,Frankly saying you have made a boat with a hole & travelling in the middle of an ocean.I am sorry if you felt bad, but Try checking Times of India(Bangalore edition) few months back. Companies like Infy, Accenture & IBM has kicked out so many employees just due to fake experience. I do know that there are still people working with such exp. but its all luck. It they are caught they are at the end of their career. I am sorry I would not be able to advice you on this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users