Dumadu Games Pvt. Ltd. (www.dumadu.com)
- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...
We would like to publish below job requirement in your ChetanaSforum.com
Freshers : Scheduled Walk-In : BE / B.Tech / MCA : 2010 / 2011 Passout @ Bangalore
Job Position : Software Developer
Job Category : Games Development
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Desired Qualification :
• BE / B.Tech (Computer Science) / MCA
• 2010 / 2011 Passout
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Mandatory Skills : C / C++, OOPS
Optional Skills : JAVA, UNIX
Desired Skills :
• Good exposure in C / C++, OOPS.
• Good Mathematical and Analytical Skills.
• JAVA and UNIX (optional)
Job Description :
• Dumadu Games is a full-fledged Gaming Development Company with a strong background of successful games. Our growth is very significant with our increasing popularity amongst the gaming community across the Globe.
• Dumadu Games is interested in people with technical depth and creativity.
• This is a place where teamwork and independent initiative are equally valued, and where innovation is encouraged and rewarded. We are looking for talented persons to create future reference games.
• We are actively seeking passionate Software Developers/Gameplay programmers for our Games development Team. The Game Programmer is responsible for the development of great games on different platforms, mainly Smartphones (iPhone/iPad/Android/Windows7/Blackberry).
• Fresher who have completed BE/B.Tech (Computer Science)/MCA in 2010 or 2011 can apply through the link mentioned below.
Please Carry (mandatory) :
• Updated Resume Copy
• A printout of this ChetanaS job posting
• Photo ID proof
Note: You can mention the reference as 'ChetanaS'.
Walk-In Date : On 2nd July 2011 (Saturday) : 9.30 AM
Walk-In Location : Bangalore
Walk-In Venue :
#99, Jakkasandra Industrial layout,
Adjacent to Kripanidhi Cambridge School, Koramangala 1st Block,
Bangalore - 560034
Landmark: Jakkasandra Bus Stop / Opp Kotak Mahindra Bank
Contact Number : +91-80-25505663
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: Last Date to Apply is 1st July 2011 before 3.00 PM.
Note: Candidates who applied and attended already, kindly ignore this posting. We will not entertain a duplication of your resume or attempt.