VINJEY is a leading multimedia solutions provider that develops highly optimized, robust, cutting edge solutions catering to needs of SOC, OEM and ODMs. Our solutions are certified, well tested and are available for free evaluation to prospective customers. Our customers appreciate how our technologies help them to create sustainable business values. VINJEY’s customers include Fortune 100 companies and are distributed across US, Canada, UK, Europe and Japan.
VisionTo become World's No.1 Embedded Software Solutions Company.
MissionBuild best-in-class products that set an industry benchmark for quality, innovation, performance and provide unique values to the customer.
Become an IP innovation powerhouse which demonstrates the consistent ability in delivering complete solutions to our customers first.
Freshers : Junior Software Engineer @ Bangalore
Job Position : Junior Software Engineer
Job Category : IT / Software
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
No. of Openings : 20
Qualification : 2011 batch only.
a. 10th and PUC/ Intermediate : Min 70%
b. B.E/B.Tech (IT, CSE, ECE, Telecommunication) / MCA / MSC - Computer Science
a. Min 65% for Rest of India
b. Min 70% for TN, AP
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Salary : 2.4 lpa
Job Description :
• An exciting career in embedded systems is awaiting 20 candidates (Junior Software Engineer). To apply read the below and follow the below steps:
Step 1: Register to http://www.Get2Galaxy.com (If you have not already registered)
Step 2: Logon to http://www.Get2Galaxy.com and click on “Edit Profile”
Step 3: Enter all your academic records, with correct aggregate percentage marks, name of college, year of passing etc. Click save changes to make sure your details are updated. You will get hall-tickets only if you have entered all the academic details. Only eligible candidates with “HALL TICKETS” would be allowed to write the test.
Step 4: Go to www.Get2Galaxy.com and click on Events to register for the event.
NOTE: This is a posting for VINJEY Software Solutions Private Limited.
- Are you the one who looks programming as fun?
- If you are the one who gets thrilled in problem solving and a quick self-learner, we provide you the platform to utilize your full potential.
- If you believe hard work and persistence is the key to success, you are at the right place as we are in a lookout for such young engineers for whom career is always first.
Job Description in brief :
• Implementation of Memory Overlays
• Development of Reference code for algorithms by modifying code
• Integration of components with various systems
• Optimization of Multimedia Algorithms on RISC/DSP Architectures
• Floating Point to Fixed Point Conversion
Selection Procedure :
Step 1: Written Test on 30th June 2011.
Venue: You can write the test in two venues
a. Online (Internet Based). From anywhere in India with good internet connection.
- Time for the test 9:30 AM.
- The link for the test will be intimated by email.
- Selected candidates need to appear in person for the second round interviews on 4th July in Bangalore.
b. Pen & Paper Written Test @ Madivala, Bangalore.
Full details of the venue would be provided to all eligible candidates.
Written Test details: Total duration 2 Hours
a. Technical (C, Data Structures, Operating Systems)
b. Problem solving
Sample questions will be available online in VINJEY Site on 22nd June 2011 (Wednesday). Candidates are requested to go through it before attempting the written test on 30th June 2011. Please click on Careers link on http://www.vinjey.com to download the sample questions.
Step 2: HR evaluation round
Step 3: Training for short-listed candidates after HR Round.
a. Training starts on 7th July 2011.
b. Free Training at Bangalore to all short-listed candidates for 30 days at VINJEY’s expense.
c. Rs 10,000/- would be paid by VINJEY to all the short-listed candidates as Stipend.
Step 4: Test / Interview to all the candidates underwent training. Offer letters to passing candidates.
How to Apply for this Job ?
Step #1 :
Step #2 :