- PLEASE SHARE TO HELP OTHERS
Avantha Power and Infrastructure Limited. (www.avanthagroup.com/companies-power.asp)
Avantha Power & Infrastructure Limited is a part of the US $ 4 Billion Avantha Group, a well-known Indian conglomerate promoted by Mr. Gautam Thapar. The Group operates in diversified sectors including power transmission and distribution equipment and services, pulp and paper, food processing, farm forestry, chemicals and operates in over 10 countries.
Avantha Power is an established power generation company with 191 MW of operational thermal power capacity, 2,400 MW of generating capacity under various stages of implementation and 1,320 MW of generating capacity under planning spread across India. Once all of these projects have achieved commercial operation, we will have total installed capacity of 3,911 MW. Our 191 MW operational power capacity is primarily captive in nature, with four wholly owned power plants and the 59% owned gas fired plant being located at:
• Ballarpur (Maharashtra)
• Bhigwan (Maharashtra)
• Yamuna Nagar (Haryana)
• Sewa (Orissa)
• Malanpur (Madhya Pradesh)
These four wholly owned power plants primarily supply power and steam to Ballarpur Industries Limited (“BILT”), BILT Graphic Paper Products Limited (“BGPPL”), Biltech Buildings Elements Limited (BBEL) and also sell surplus power on a merchant basis. Power from our 59% owned Malanpur Power Plant is primarily supplied to SRF Limited, which is not part of the Avantha Group, and surplus power is sold on a merchant basis.
Our two Independent Power Projects; Korba West Company power Limited at Raigarh (Chhattisgarh) and Jhabua Power Limited at Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh) are under various stages of implementation and one Independent Power Project in State of Gujarat is under planning. We sell and intend to sell the power generated from our operational, under implementation and under planning projects through Power Purchase Agreement (PPAs) of various durations and also on a merchant basis.
As Avantha Power & Infrastructure Ltd. continues to strengthen its market leadership expand its foot prints across the country, we are constantly searching for multi-talented, ambitious professionals with excellent leadership skills. Professionals with a long-term career perspective and willing to grow with the organization will find Avantha Power a perfect career choice.
Avantha Power offers entrepreneurial work culture with the support and backing of a large industrial Group. Operational freedom, transparent and honest work environment, non-hierarchical and high performance work culture, strong focus on increasing employee engagement are some of our high points. With such an aim the company strengthens upon its philosophy of creating a work culture which will be the market differentiator in the times to come. We encourage high-performance; results-driven culture and help individuals unleash their true potential to serve the organizational and individual goals. We, at APIL, derive energy from our people and strive to leverage knowledge and intellectually stimulate the employees.
Avantha Power values diversity amongst its employees. We offer highly competitive compensation to all our employees and a progressive work environment fuelled by the employee’s creativity, initiative and aspirations. We value high potential early achievers to join our experienced employees to create the right team mix.
(0-1 Years) EXECUTIVE TRAINEE - MECHANICAL / ELECTRICAL / INSTRUMENTATION / CIVIL @ Raigarh
Job Position : Industrial Engineer
Job Category : Production / Maintenance / Quality
Job Location : Raigarh, Chhattisgarh
No. of Openings : 40
Desired Education : BE/B.Tech - Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil - 2011 Passout
Desired Experience : 0 to 1 Year
Compensation : Rupees 4,00,000 (For first Eight months of training at NPTI stipend of Rs. 15000/- plus free accomodation and food)
Job Description :
• Selected candidates will undergo six months of Operation & Maintenance training program at NPTI, followed by two months of on the job training - Sponsored by Avantha Power
• After successful completion of the training at NPTI, the Executive Trainees are required to serve the organization for a minimum period of 12 months. In case of resignation, the total training cost will be recoverable prior to relieving.
• During the initial training period of eight months with NPTI, the trainees will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 15000/- only plus food and furnished bachelor’s accommodation shall be provided.
• On successful completion of six months training at National Power Thermal Institute (NPTI), Northern Region, followed by two months of on the job training, the trainees will be hired as Executive Trainees for managing Operation and Maintenance of Unit-1 of 600MW at Raigarh
Desired Profile :
• BE/B.Tech - Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil who have graduated in the year 2011.
• 70% marks in High School (10th Class), Senior Secondary (12th Class) and Graduation can apply
• Candidates from the state of Chattisgarh are preffered
How to Apply for this Job ?
Step #1 :
Step #2 :