|Tweet - SHARE THIS|
QualityKiosk is one of the leading Independent Software Testing Company with a core focus of providing Quality Services.
Established in 2000 by a team of IIT graduates, today it services more than 50 of the Fortune 100 of India and 14 of the Fortune 500 companies.
With a steady and rapid annual growth rate and operations across the world, we are forging ahead in the global market. Quality Kiosk is always looking forward to action-oriented, passion-driven, collaborative people. We strongly believe that building a career does not just mean professional growth, but personal growth too. We give ample chance to every employee to develop his or her all-round personality through continuous learning and growth.
If you would like to...
• Work with a highly successful company having a rapid growth rate
• Be part of a young, open, vibrant organization
• Be a part of one of the most capable and experienced team in the testing field
• Take up newer challenges and defining newer quality standards
• Challenging the norm and making a real difference to both the way we do things internally and the way our clients do things
• Taking pride in your work and getting recognized and rewarded for your efforts
What some of our existing employees have to say about us:
"QualityKiosk is all about challenging assignments, very good clients, a professional and performance oriented work culture and a stage that focuses on learning at every point in the career."
"My ideas are appreciated, refined and put in place, what else you need from a career perspective? Now I feel a part of real software testing"
"QualityKiosk's value proposition and specialized proven Test methodology has carved a niche for itself in the world of Software Testing, where business and technology coagulate together to provide the right solution"
"We have always received the best compliments from our clients, and eventually it has been the biggest motivation factor to work and give our 100% efforts."
"Before I came to QualityKiosk, I was looking for a company where I could increase my technical knowledge, have opportunities for career growth, and have fun doing it. I have found all this with QualityKiosk. In working in Technology, I have had the opportunity to reach far beyond my job description."
(0-2 Years) Automation Test Engineer, Trainee Automation Engineer @ Mumbai
Job Position : Automation Test Engineer / Trainee Test Engineer
Job Category : QA & Testing
Job Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
No. of Openings : 15
Educational Qualifications :
• BE (IT / Comps / Electronics / Elect & Telecom) / ME / M.Tech / MCA
• PCM In 12th to be 80% or above
Desired Experience : 0 to 2 Years
Compensation : Rupees 2,00,000 - 4,25,000
Job Responsibilities :
Using strong analytical, interpersonal and programming skills, you will be responsible for delivering software quality solutions to our Fortune 500 customers.
Responsibilities include :
• Develop custom solutions using cutting edge automated performance and functional testing tools
• Create automated scripts to test software applications and technical architecture
• Schedule project tasks and maintain timely delivery of service
• Design use cases and test cases outlining application work flow
• Execute, evaluate and track project results
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities :
• Proficiency in a mainstream programming language such as Java, C++, C#, C.
• Strong logical, analytical and programming sills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong work ethics and good team-player
• A love for technology and a thirst to learn & achieve
• Willingness to relocate anywhere in India and outside
• Good knowledge of any Performance/Automation Testing Tool
• Knowledge of Visual Basic and Macros
How to Apply for this Job ?
Step #1 :
Step #2 :