Flextronics Technologies(I) Pvt Ltd (www.flextronics.com)
About Flextronics, Headquartered in Singapore, Flextronics is a leading Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider.We offer world-class design, engineering and manufacturing services to automotive, computing, consumer digital, industrial, infrastructure, medical, and mobile OEM customers.Flextronic's global presence provides design and engineering solutions that are combined with core electronics manufacturing and logistics services, and vertically integrated with components technologies, to optimize customer operations by lowering costs and reducing time to market.
Flextronics Global Shared Service Center in Chennai is a Knowledge Process Outsourcing wing, which aims to centralize the management of knowledge/ transaction-based functions across five verticals - Finance, Information Technology, Global Procurement, Manufacturing and Human Resources.
Our Industrial Park is a fully integrated Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS) facility, with state-of-the-art capabilities to manufacture PCBA / Mechanical / Power Supplies and System Integration products for Global OEMs. This SEZ facility was established, in Sriperumbudur near Chennai, in 2006 and is spread across an area of 250 acres.
Freshers Walk-In : Supply Chain Management @ Chennai
B.E Freshers Walkin on 11th June 2011 for 'Supply Chain Management' openings. Any candidate who would be interested in getting into Supply Chain Domain is welcome to attend the interview.
Job Position : Supply Chain Management
Job Designation : Purchase Exec. (Buyer)
Functional Area : Purchase, Logistics, Supply Chain
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Number of Vacancies : 50
Desired Qualification :
• BE/ B.Tech - Automobile, Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical, Production/Industrial
• 2011 Passout Only
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Job Description :
• Timely issuance of POs to Vendors & co-ordination for payment
• Placing the purchase order and follow up the same
• Coordinating with vendors for actual delivery status of materia
• On time completion of Open PO Report and Shortage Report
• To meet or exceed desired service levels and inventory targets as defined for the products assigned
• To efficiently and accurately execute core procurement processes for assigned products
• Coordinate with Internal Business Partner (requestor) and Supplier for Purchase Order Changes.
• Experienced of E-Tools such as Smart Buy, e RFQ
• Sourcing and Developing suppliers for new projects
• Managing supplier's database
• To identify, recommend, and implement operational efficiencies to drive continuous improvement in the execution of procurement processes
• Perform root cause analysis to expedite the resolution of service issues.
• Prepare Customized reports for analyzing and incorporating improvements in processes.
Note: Candidates without interest in 'Supply Chain Management' - Please do NOT Walk-In.
Walk-In Date : On 11th June 2011 (Saturday) : 9 AM to 1 PM
Walk-In Venue :
Flextronics Technologies Pvt. Ltd
6th Floor, Campus 2,
RMZ Millenia Business Park,
No.143, Dr.MGR Road,
Chennai - 96
Landmark: Near to Life Line Hospital & Cognizant Building.
Contact Person : Vishal Ponnachen