uttam.siva

(FRESHERS) 'INFOSYS' : Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc : 2011 Passout @ All India

NOTE FROM CHETANA : "INFOSYS" - SAMPLE PLACEMENT PAPERS AVAILABLE AT:
http://www.ChetanaSinterview.com/categories/INFOSYS/

Infosys Technologies Limited (www.infosys.com)
www.ChetanaS.com
Freshers Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc : 2011 Passout @ All India
www.ChetanaS.com
We are hiring Freshers for the role of Systems Engineer who have a passion to work and excel in a dynamic environment.

Eligibility Criteria :
BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / MSc (Computer Science / Electronics / Mathematics / Physics / Statistics / Information Technology / Information Science) only
• Candidates must have a consistently excellent academic track record.
• Only Candidates who are graduating in the year 2011 are eligible to apply.
• Candidates should not have participated in the Infosys selection process in the last 9 months.
www.ChetanaS.com
Please note that the resume should mandatorily carry date of birth, e-mail id, complete academic details starting from std. 10 / 12 / Graduation / Post graduation along with Year of passing, simple average aggregate Percentages/CGPA, Board / University.

Also, mention the preferred location of test center in the subject line (Bangalore / Chennai / Delhi / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai / Pune / Trivandrum).
www.ChetanaS.com
You can mail the resumes to: freshers2011 (at) infosys (dot) com

Only short listed candidates will be directly informed via e-mail about the selection process.
www.ChetanaS.com
Thanks & Regards,
HRD - Talent Acquisition

previously also ... there was update abot infosys off-campus...but there was no responsewhat are the test dates?those who have applied earlier need to apply also??

previously also ... there was update abot infosys off-campus...but there was no response what are the test dates? those who have applied earlier need to apply also??

hi friend, no need to apply multiple times. no one can be so sure when MNCs recruit. but i am very sure they (Infy) processing the resumes. b'cos, my friend (2011 passout) sent resume and forgot to attach resume. Infosys HR replied back asking to attach resume. hope they will recruit lot of candidates this year.

hi friend, no need to apply multiple times. no one can be so sure when MNCs recruit. but i am very sure they (Infy) processing the resumes. b'cos, my friend (2011 passout) sent resume and forgot to attach resume. Infosys HR replied back asking to attach resume. hope they will recruit lot of candidates this year.

this is gnanesh please send infosys recuting process and previous papers thank uuu :rolleyes:

what is the last date to submit resume?

there is no any last date because they too dont know when they are going to recruit so until the announcement comes....., seems we can post resumes.

any 1 got reply frds :unsure: ??????

No didn't get any rply.... please inform when anyone got rply.. :mellow:

good morning sir, i am ramesh..... i am applying for job in our company"INFOSYS" please see my resume..and give a hopeful respond.....

Hiii. AllWhat was the last date for application....i hav sent my resume on 23rd june...

Hi This is haneesh.I applied for Infosys to freshers@infosys.com.Is this only the mail ID to send the resume?? Can any one tell abt this.....

Yes this is the only mail id provided........bt still we r waiting for the call for test....

Sir, This is Rama Krishna. I sent my resume 3 months back. I didn't get any response. I have very good academic background.I have above 70% in all areas. I have done MCA from Osmania University in 2011. Please let me know the details. When are they going to recruit ?

would you please tell me how to apply for this job? :unsure:

it is very simple, just you send your resume at this freshers2011@infosys.com.

<CHETANAS> - <SOFTWARE DEVELOPER> - <HYDERABAD> - <C,C++,JAVA,HTML,SQL> - <B.TECH & IT> - <2011> - <69.4% in Graduation> - <FRESHER>

ok

hi frnds , i ve sent my resume to infosys before the dead line ... and now i tried to register in infosys career portal and i was not able to register and it showed a mess that "mail id already exist " so i requested for new passowrd and they sent me the new one .. and when i login with the new pass .. it showed that interview location is at chennai on jun 26 .. i missed the chance.. is any one the wth this prob ????