Aricent is a global innovation, technology and services company focused exclusively on communications. Aricent’s unique engagement model blends strategy, design, technology and engineering services, delivering exceptional value across each phase of the product and service lifecycle.
• One of the largest privately-held companies in Silicon Valley;
• 800+ customers;
• 9500+ employees, 33 offices worldwide;
• Product portfolio of more than 125 licensable products;
• Investors include KKR, Sequoia Capital, The Family Office, The Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board and Delta Partners.
Freshers Walk-In : Trainees (Network Support) @ Bangalore / Chennai
Job Position : Trainee (Network Support)
Job Category : Hardware & Networking
Walk-In Location : Bangalore / Chennai
Job Location : Gurgaon, NCR
No of Openings : 50
Desired Qualification : BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / BCA / B.Sc (I.T/ Computer Sc) / M.Sc (I.T/Computer Sc)
Desired Experience : 0 Years
Job Profile :
• Interacting with customers, understanding their needs and providing technical support to Customer by remotely accessing their networks & troubleshooting the queries working on all CISCO products
Training Duration : 12 Months
Skills Required :
Fairly conversant with Networking Fundamentals viz:
• Routing Protocols
• TCP/ IP and IRQs
• Basic operating systems related to Networking
• Undergraduates are NOT eligible (Candidates appearing for 8th / last semester , Candidates waiting for results of 8th / last semester or candidates with any backlog cannot appear for the interview process.)
• Good communication skills - written as well as verbal.
• Willing to work in 24x7 Support (US Shifts)
• Should be willing to work on voice based technical support
• Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period
• After successful completion of training period, the candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
• Company will provide free pick & drop through Delhi-NCR.
• Company will partially sponsor in CCNA certification and candidate will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
Candidates meeting the above eligibility Criteria can appear for the selection process as per the below mentioned schedule :
Walk-In Date : On 21st May 2011 (Saturday) : 10 AM to 2 PM
Walk-In Venues :
Espee IT Park, Plot # 5,
Jawaharlal Nehru Salai,
Chennai - 600097
#18/1, Ecozen, Outer Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560087
Contact Person : Pooja Kumar