|Tweet - SHARE THIS|
Recruitment of Havildar Education in the Army Educational Corps in Group 'X' and 'Y'
Havildar Education in Group 'X' and 'Y' are to be recruited for the army Education corps to impart education to troops. Applications are invited from male candidates for recruitment as Havildar (Education) in Group 'X' and 'Y' in the Army Educational Corps of Indian Army :
Havildar Education Corps in Group X and Y : 178 posts (Science- 110, Arts - 168)
Age : 20 to 25 years as on 07/03/2011
Educational : Group X - BA, B.Ed. or B.Sc. B.Ed. or BCA B.Ed. or MA or M.Sc or MCA. from any recognised university. Group Y - BA or B.Sc.or BCA without B.Ed. from any recognised university. The candidates should have working knowledge of either english or Hindi or both. Also in the graduation at least two of the following subjects should be at the graduation level : B.Sc. / BCA - Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Electronics, Computer Science, BA - English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Literature, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics, Sociology
Pay Scale : PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.2800 plus Millitary Service Pay Rs.2000 + X Group pay Rs.1400/-
* Selection Procedure : first there will a screening of the candiddates for (i) Physical fitness Test and (ii) Medical Standards and (iii) those candidates selected in the screening and are medically fit will be permitted to apear in the written examination which will be conducted on at HQ Recruiting Zone/ IRO Delhi Cantt on 31/07/2011. After this written examination those who will be declared successfull in the written exam will called for interview and training aptitude test at Panchmarhi (MP)
Procedure to Apply :
Candidates are required to submit their duly filled application Form along with all required documents as per he format duly suprscribed " APPLICATION FOR HAVILDAR EDUCATION" on the top outer cover of the envelope to the Headquater Recruitment Zone/ IRO Delhi Cantt of which the individual is domicile of and that he has to appear for written examination from same HQ Recruitment Zone only.
Candidates are advised to contact te nearest Recruitment Zone for further details. the list of the Zonal Recruitment Center is this:
1. HQ Rtg Zone, Shastri Nagar, Post Box 35, Jaipur (Raj.) - 302016 (For Rajasthan)
2. HQ Rtg Zone, Chandrashekhar Marg, Ambala Cantt - 133001(For Haryana and Himachal Pradesh)
3. HQ Rtg Zone, 148, Fd. Marshal KM Cariapa Road, Bangalore - 560025 (For Karnataka, Kerala and Lakshadweep)
4. HQ Rtg Zone, 1, Gokhle Road, Kolkata - 700020 (For W. Bengal, Orrisa, & Sikkim)
5. HQ Rtg Zone, Danapur Cantt - 801503 (For Bihar and Jharkhand)
6. HQ Rtg Zone, T- 23, Ridge Road, Jabalpur - 482001(For Madhya Pradesh & Chattisgarh)
7. HQ Rtg Zone, 236, MG Road, Lucknow Cantt - 226002 (For UP & Uttaranchal )
8. HQ Rtg Zone, Fort Saint george, Chennia - 600009 (For Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh & Pondichery and AN Islands)
9. HQ Rtg Zone, No. 3, Rajinder Sinhiji Road, Pune - 410001(For Maharashtra, Gujraat and Goa and UT of Diu & Daman)
10. HQ Rtg Zone, Shilong - 793001 (For NE States)
11. HQ Rtg Zone, Jalandhar Cantt - 144005 (For Punjab and J&K)
12. Independent Rect Officer, Delhi - 110010 (For Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad & Mewat Dist of Haryana)
Last date of receipt of application : 28/05/2011
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: See detailed information and application format or else you can see Employment News date 23-29 April 2011 (page no. 18).