- PLEASE SHARE TO HELP OTHERS
Syntel Ltd (www.syntelinc.com)
Syntel (NASDAQ: SYNT) is a global company providing integrated IT (Information Technology) and KPO (Knowledge Process Outsourcing) solutions across nearly every industry. With $505 million revenue (trailing 12 months as of Q3 2010), we are the preferred solutions partner to a host of Global 2000 companies. Our culture provides professional, personal and financial growth to employees. Syntel was recently named to Inc. Magazine’s "Best Performing Mid-sized Firms in India" and Forbes’ "100 Best Small Companies."
We deliver flexible, custom Information Technology and Knowledge Process outsourcing solutions that improve quality and reduce costs. More than any other company, we explore, develop and adapt new, better ways to do this through Syntelovation and Innovation Centers.
Our focus and priorities are considerably different from our competition. We are focused on the benefits new delivery models can deliver, not on forcing work to offshore locations. We seek out ways to create new opportunities for your organization. There is no one size fits all solution at Syntel. Your business is unique and so are the opportunities waiting to be discovered.
Freshers : Syntel Campus Recruitment - 2011 @ Chennai / Mumbai / Pune
Job Position : Trainee
Job Category : IT / Software
Job Location : Chennai / Mumbai / Pune
Desired Qualification :
• MCA, M.Sc (CT, SE, IT, CS) / BCA / B.Sc (Physics, Statistics, Math, IT, CS)
• Marks: Student should have a minimum of 50% in their 10th, 12th, Graduation, Post Graduation (if applicable).
• Backlog: There should not be any current backlog.
• Breaks: A maximum of 1 year break is allowed.
• Nationality: Only individuals who are of Indian origins / Individuals holding a valid Indian passport are eligible.
• Only students passing out in 2011 would be eligible.
Desired Experience : 0 Years
If you fulfill the above mentioned criteria, please visit www.syntelcampus.com and register yourself on or before 26th March 2011. Also ask your college placement officer/co-coordinators to send the college details.
How to Apply for this Job ?
Step #1 :
Step #2 :