L&T Infotech Ltd (www.lntinfotech.com)
Freshers : Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / MCA : 2010 Passout @ Bangalore
M/s L&T Infotech Ltd @ SJBIT on 24th March 2011
M/s. L&T Infotech Ltd. is visiting SJB Institute of Technology, Kengeri, Bangalore on 24th March 2011 at 8.30 am for a campus recruitment drive for 2010 batch MCA / BE (ECE, EEE, ETC,CSE,ISE, Information Technology) Candidates.
The details are given hereunder.
Those eligible students who are interested should register with the Department of HRD, SJBIT.
The numbers are limited to 1000 candidates on First Come – First Serve basis. (BE - 800 students & MCA - 200 students are required for the test)
This drive is open to candidates of all recognized Universities :
Important Note :
• Copies of the all marks sheet, certificates, resume, photograph and ID card are to be submitted during the registration process.
• Only registered candidates will be allowed to take part in this drive.
• Spot registration will NOT be entertained.
• Registrations will be open on 21st and 22nd March 2011. Timings 9.00 am to 2.00 pm
Sub: Campus Recruitment by M/s. L&T Infotech Ltd., for 2010 batch MCA / BE (ECE, EEE, ETC, CSE, ISE, Information Technology) students on 24th March 2011 at SJBIT, Kengeri, Bangalore.
Eligibility Criteria (very important) :
1. Must possess an aggregate of 60% in BE (2010 batch).
2. Must possess an aggregate of 55% in 10th and 12th.
3. Should not have more than 2 backlogs (cleared) in BE / MCA.
4. Should have passed final year in single attempt.
5. For MCA Candidates no backlogs are allowed in the graduation.
6. Should not have more than one year gap in academics.
7. Should have good communication & presentation skills.
8. Max. age as on 1st July 2010 - 24 years for BE candidates.
9. Max. age as on 1st July 2010 - 25 years for MCA candidates
10. Should not have attended any recruitment drive conducted by M/s L&T Infotech during the previous six months.
Selection Process :
1) Aptitude Test
2) Group Discussion
3) Technical Interviews
4) HR Interview
Documents to be carried :
1. Copy of Updated Resume
2. College Identity Card / Photo ID
3. 2 Passport Size Photographs
4. Copies of Marks Cards
5. Project Report
Department of HRD,
How to Apply for this Job ?
Note: Only registered candidates will be allowed to take part in this drive. Spot registration will NOT be entertained. Registrations will be open on 21st and 22nd March 2011 - Timings 9.00 am to 2.00 pm. You need to go IN PERSON and register for this drive at SJBIT college, Bangalore.