IGEFI (MultiFonds) established its Indian subsidiary, IGEFI (MultiFonds) Software India Pvt. Ltd. at Bangalore, in July 2000 as an offshore Software Development center for the flagship products of IGEFI (MultiFonds).
IGEFI (MultiFonds) India has some of the finest professionals operating in a world-class environment adhering to the state-of-art global practices and procedures to deliver the best-in-class products for IGEFI (MultiFonds). The talent pool of professionals comprises of technical experts highly skilled in Oracle based technologies and functional consulting specialists from premier institutes having a rich heritage of experience in the global financial markets.
IGEFI (MultiFonds) India with its perpetual endeavor to apply its research based knowledge and experience, facilitates IGEFI (MultiFonds) Group of Companies in attaining un-paralleled customer acceptance and an excellent brand equity.
MultiFonds has offices and support centers in Bangalore, Boston (USA), Frankfurt, Geneva, London, Luxembourg, Paris and Singapore.
IGEFI Software India Pvt Ltd. trading as MultiFonds.
Freshers Openings : MBA (Fin) 2010/2011 Pass outs-Only @ Bangalore
Job Position : Trainee QC (MultiFonds Product Testing and Enhancements)
Job Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Qualification : 2010/2011 Pass outs Only (Mandatory)
Salary : Best in the Industry (Based on Qualification)
Desired Qualification :
From any one of the below discipline:
* MBA (Fin) 2010/2011 Pass out
* Minimum 60% aggregate is mandatory throughout academics (i.e. 10th, 12th, Graduation)
Please Note : Resume should include your percentage obtained during education.
Walk-In Date : On 19th March 2011 (Saturday) : 9 AM (Registration after 10 AM Not Allowed)
IGEFI Software India Pvt Ltd..
#2 Church Street, Bangalore 560 001
Land Mark: Near Brigade Road
Mandatory - (For Identification Purpose) :
* Need to carry print-out of this E-Mail/Job Posting (Compulsory).
* Candidate Need to carry Pan-card | Driving License | Any proof to prove identity.
Please Note :
• Please Donot call for any enquries/No Phone Calls/Only Direct Walk-In.
• Candidates are requested to come on time.
• Those candidates who walk in after 10:00 am will not be entertained.
• Candidates are allowed to carry Calculators.