CSC India Pvt Ltd. (www.csc.com)
CSC India Pvt. Ltd., www.csc.com.Founded in 1959, Computer Sciences Corporation is a leading global IT Services company.CSC provides innovative solutions for customers around the world by applying leading technologies and CSC's own advanced capabilities. These include systems design, integration, IT, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), applications software development, web application hosting, management and technology consulting. With approximately 80000 employees. The company had the revenue of $ 14.6 billion for the 12 months ended Dec' 30 2005.Global teams of CSC for the product led services, infrastructure services and application services are now based in India, making it the 3rd largest location for CSC worldwide. CSC process in India conforms to SEI CMM level 5, PCMM Level 5, BS7799 and BSI5000 standards.CSC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Noida, Indore, Hyderabad and Chennai). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our global team.
Experienced Walk-In : Semi Technical Support @ Hyderabad
Job Position : Tech Support Engineer
Job Category : IT / Software
Job Location : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
No. of Openings : 30
Desired Experience : 2 to 5 Years (Mandatory)
Skill Level : Medium
Job Description :
• Organizational "Fit" Considerations: · Team player.
• Flexibility in responding to changing priorities.
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and proven to effectively interact with technical analysts.
Special Considerations :
• Ability to work in 24/7 shift Environment
• Ability to be on a rotational on-call roster performing out of hours support whenever necessary
The L1 Analyst (WFM) is responsible for follow up on tickets for closure, validating the closure and tracking the SLA performance. This will include:
· Follow up on tickets for closure
· Validating the closure
· Tracking SLA performance and requesting agents to expedite response / resolution process to maintain the required SLA.
Essential Skill and Experience :
· 2 years min experience in Information Technology or a related field.
· Good written and spoken communication skills in English.
· Basic Desktop troubleshooting knowledge
· Experience in a high pressure environment; working towards tight and shifting deadlines.
· Team Player
Desired Skills and Experience :
· Frontline helpdesk experience.
· Toolset Knowledge (USD, Remedy, etc).
· Experience in working with phone and Email communications
· Ability to understand and translate technical concepts from a business impact perspective.
Walk-In Date : On 29th January 2011 (Saturday)
Building No # 4, Mind Space IT Park,
Madhapur, Hitech City.
Hyderabad - 500 081
Contact Person : Ramesh Goddu
Interested candidates Please send resume to : rgoddu (at) csc (dot) com