At Sasken, you can look forward to getting varied exposure. A telecom technology focused company. A professional work culture. World-class infrastructure. And projects to die for. Above all, you will have the platform to grow from being just another engineer into a global telecom resource.
Sasken = Telecom
Sasken is India's ONLY telecom company that provides technology products and services across the telecom spectrum.
Sasken plays an active part in shaping the telecom industry, working closely with industry leading customers and partners across the telecom value chain.
We develop RAN products that keep over 40 operator networks functional round the year. Besides, Sasken keeps impressive company. We work with 5 of the top 5 Mobile Handset vendors in the world 6 out of top 10 Semiconductor Manufacturers are Sasken customers. There is no doubt then, that only we can give you that invaluable growth throughout your career.
We are hiring Engineering Graduates / Post Graduates / MCAs. Some of these openings will offer you opportunities to work at our global locations.
Embedded Development (Exp: 1 to 3 Years)
• Development experience in C / C++ on any Embedded system
Mobile Application / Middleware / Device Drivers Development (Exp: 1 to 12 Years)
• Development experience in Symbian, Android, WinCE or any RTOS
GSM / GPRS / UMTS Protocol Stack Development (Exp: 2 to 12 Years)
• Knowledge of Protocol Stack L1 Controller, RLC/MAC or RR/RRC NAS Modules, L4 Adaptation / Integration, AT cmds, SIM/USIM, 3GPP specs
Linux Kernel / Middleware / Device drivers (Exp: 2 to 12 Years)
• Boot Loader Development
• Core DD, Clock / Power Management
• DD protocols, HSP UART, Mproc, USB Standards
• Linux Kernel Level, Middleware & device driver debugging
• Knowledge on Linux Device Security, Multimedia or Connectivity
Bluetooth Protocol Stack Development and Testing (Exp: 2 to 12 Years)
L2/L3 Datacom Protocol - Development / Testing (Exp: 3 to 16 Years)
• Routing Protocols, OSPF, VRRP, Multicast Routing, ISIS, BGP, IPv6, MPLS, MPLS VPN, BGP-VPN, Virtual Router, OSPFng, RIPng, RTM (Routing Table Management), LDP, RSVP-TE/PWE3
System Verilog / Specman Verification Engineer (Exp: 3 to 12 Years)
• BFMs development, Test Case Development, Module and SOC Level Verification
SoC Level Physical Designer (Exp: 3 to 12 Years)
• Place & Route (PnR), CTS, Floor Planning, Timing Closure, Power Planning, IO Planning, Synthesis, STA, MAGMA, ICC, Primetime, PTSI, Design Compiler, Apache, Calibre
DFT Engineer (Exp: 3 to 12 Years)
• JTAG, MBIST, Scan, On-Chip Scan Compression, Fault Models, ATPG & Fault Simulation and AC Scan for at speed testing
Walk-In for an interview on 27th, 28th November 2010 between 10 am and 5 pm at the mentioned venue :
Walk-In Date : On 27th, 28th November 2010 (Saturday, Sunday) : 10 AM - 5 PM
139/25, Ring Road,
Domlur, Bangalore 71
Kindly bring along your latest resume and payslip.
Freshers need not attend this walk-in
If you are unable to attend the walk-in, please email your resume to : ad.blr (at) sasken (dot) com