Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lakshmithebest

CTS INTERVIEW ON NOVEMBER 13 AND 14 AT COCHIN

Hi Lakshmi, I am vishnu sankar. I too didnt get confirmation mail. To ensure the current status with u, i posted here.

Hi..did anyone who attended the cts test on nov 13 get confirmation mail? if yes,please post here..

Hi Lakshmy, Vishnu This is Harishankar, me too shortlisted in the drive.. Till now no intimations from the company.. If any1 gets an intimation, pls do inform ok

Hi Lakshmy, Vishnu This is Harishankar, me too shortlisted in the drive.. Till now no intimations from the company.. If any1 gets an intimation, pls do inform ok

Hi Lakshmy,Vishnu,HariShankar This is Deepa, me too got placed there. I have mailed to Campus desk at CTS and i got the information from them that they will communicate shortly

Hi Lakshmy,Vishnu,HariShankar This is Deepa, me too got placed there. I have mailed to Campus desk at CTS and i got the information from them that they will communicate shortly

Thanks Deepa.. pls update further developments if any..

Ya thank u very much deepa. Let us wait for good news soon.

i mailed to campus@cognizant.com they replied me to wait for further communication. pls let me knw the updates. if u people get any updates pls post here.. my number is +918095642152

Hi, I'm Siddhu. Got placed on Nov 14th as well.. Still waiting for the confirmation mail.

Hi friends, I sent mail to cognizant. Their reply is "We are yet to finalize your joining date, please await our mail confirming date of joining". So, i hope good news ll come soon.

Hello Friends... Our friend Suraj sent mail recently and their reply now is "We are working on the requirements, will reach you shortly". Hmmm, let's see...