(FRESHERS) 'SEMANTICSPACE' : 'OFF-CAMPUS'

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 KSN

Posted 13 September 2006 - 04:15 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

forward mail -

Hi All,

We at Semantic Space, consider our current employees as greatest resource for the best source of candidates whenever there is a job opening within our company.
http://www.ChetanaS.com
Here are the requirement details for which we are looking forward for your direct references only.

SemanticSpace is Hiring Freshers

Opportunities for Freshers to become Software Professionals:-

SemanticSpace Technologies is hiring Fresh Engineers from 2006 / 05 / 04 batch with minimum knowledge \ training in either programming or Testing skills. This Program is an off-campus initiative for hiring fresh graduates.
http://www.ChetanaS.com
Eligibility Criteria:
1. Fulltime Graduates from class of 2006 / 05 /04 BE / BTech/ MCA (Computer Science/Electronics / EEE / Information Technology).
2. An aggregate of 65 % in Engineering / MCA (Aggregate calculation is: - Total marks Obtained in all semesters divided by Maximum marks). Please note: - An aggregate of 64.5 will not be considered as equal to 65 %.
3. Candidate must have a minimum of 60% aggregate in 10th and 12th.
4. Short listed candidates must be ready to join SemanticSpace immediately

How to Apply?
If you match the above eligibility criteria, you can apply Online using the following URL on or before 15-09-06: http://www.semanticspace.com/freshers

REFERENCE DETAILS :-
EMP ID: 0396
Name: Katkam sreedhar

Give opportunity to your friends to be the part of Semantic Space.

#2 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 48,722 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 04:18 PM

Is the Employee Reference mandatory ? Are there any Semantic Space employees who can offer reference to Chetanaites ?

#3 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 48,722 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 09:29 PM

If you don't have any employee reference, in the "Reference" section, select the option "Consultancy" and enter "www.ChetanaS.com" in the 'Name of the Consultancy' textbox and enter 'Bangalore' in the 'Address' textbox.

Disclaimer: We (ChetanaS) do not have any tie up with SemanticSpace. So entering above details is optional for you. If you know some employee, then you have to enter his details. Otherwise, you can enter our details so that it helps the company to know from where people have come to their website.

#4 Srilekha.A

Srilekha.A

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 09:15 AM

Thank you mam...cheers,sri..

#5 gutru

gutru

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 02:06 PM

Hi friends, i am silent member of this group.i applied for SEMANTIC SPCE off campus program but i don't know the pattern ,if anybody knows abt selection procedure please inform me. thanking you, with regards balaramakrishna 9885572592

#6 MAHESH KUMAR JANGID

MAHESH KUMAR JANGID

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2006 - 02:07 PM

hello sir,i have 67% in BE - IT(2006). but i m not have 60% in X class, am i appy to this job?

#7 gutru

gutru

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 11:24 AM

Hi Balaram,How r u, nice to see ur mail in chetanas..According to my notice the selection procdure is1.Written test -Aptitude n reasoning n verbalability n c2.Group discussion3.Technical interview1 - C or C++ or java [ according to ur proficiency]4.Technical interview2 - Puzzels,reasoning questions, etc..5.HRThisis the selection procedure...I WISH U ALL THE BEST...............

#8 praveenprakash

praveenprakash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 19 September 2006 - 07:06 AM

hi all, i applied for Semantic Space........without any referencewill they consider my resume?should i reapply?plz do tell me bye