• Please log in to reply
163 replies to this topic

#81 Gangwar2010

Gangwar2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 06:35 PM

hi is der any chance for change of location ??? r d location ll b chennai only as dey hav given in dat tff link

i dont know exactly about that but i think its not possible. and people r getting chennai or coimbatore...

#82 vidhya prabha

vidhya prabha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:05 PM

i dont know exactly about that but i think its not possible. and people r getting chennai or coimbatore...

which is ur location????

#83 Gangwar2010

Gangwar2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:09 PM

which is ur location????

i am also w8ing for my joining.......

#84 vidhya prabha

vidhya prabha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:17 PM

i am also w8ing for my joining.......

u wud hav known d location frm ur tff id rit???

#85 Gangwar2010

Gangwar2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:55 PM

u wud hav known d location frm ur tff id rit???

that i am not sure if this is right then my joining location is in chennai. u have given ur tech+hr in ernakulam(cochin) or somewhere else...

#86 Akhil John

Akhil John

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:11 PM

Hi where and when did U attend

R u one of those people who were given Joining date of 1st november but was deffered(date extended).?
reply urgent plz!

#87 Akhil John

Akhil John

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:17 PM

Guys people who were given joining dates on 1st november(1st batch) and were deferred have received their Joining dates on 25th(coimbatore) and 29th at Cochin. So these are people who were deferred and the Joining dates of the rest of us is still to come. For recent updates on Joining plz visit this post where many of us are sharing important updates on Joining. http://akhil-john.bl...nt-joining.html

#88 vidhya prabha

vidhya prabha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:50 PM

that i am not sure if this is right then my joining location is in chennai. u have given ur tech+hr in ernakulam (cochin) or somewhere else...

i gave in ernakulam only

#89 Gangwar2010

Gangwar2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 11:30 PM

i gave in ernakulam only

lol i got my joining in coimbatore

#90 LINSON THOMACHAN

LINSON THOMACHAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 12:10 AM

Hi Guys,Me too got joining for Cognizant at Coimbatore on Nov 25th. I'm selected from Shreds at Cochin

#91 Gangwar2010

Gangwar2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 01:07 AM

Hi Guys, Me too got joining for Cognizant at Coimbatore on Nov 25th. I'm selected from Shreds at Cochin

good dude see u in coimbatore on 25th

#92 shws

shws

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 07:58 AM

hi i also attended at manyta at banglore on 4th october...i got joining on 25th at chennai..is there any option for change of location...

#93 vidhya prabha

vidhya prabha

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 08:32 AM

is there anybody who got loc chennai????

#94 Ramu V S

Ramu V S

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 04:28 PM

Hello Friends,

This Is Ramu...
4th October---I attended Technical+HR Round
18th October--I got the TFF Username&Password
12th November-- I got the Joining Date. My Joining Date is November 25th
Location is : Cognizant Technology SolutionsExport Processing Zone(MEPZ) SDB 1,
Plot No. A-15, 16, 17 (Part) B-20,C-10, C-1 & D-2, NH - 45,Tambaram GST Road, Chennai.

THANKS&REGARDS
--------------------------
RAMU ( 8123951195 )

Joining Letter
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Subba
TFF ID: 10003552
Greetings from Cognizant, the fastest growing top tier IT Services and BPO Company.

We are pleased to inform you that your joining date is Nov 25, 2010.
Reporting Time : 7:30 AM

Venue : Cognizant Technology SolutionsExport Processing Zone(MEPZ) SDB 1,
Plot No. A-15, 16, 17 (Part) B- 20,C-10, C-1 & D-2, NH - 45,Tambaram GST Road, Chennai.

Dress Code : Formals (tie not essential)

Online Form Completion and Joining Confirmation
We hope you have had a chance to log on to our campus portal (http://campus.cognizant.com). Before you join, please complete the joining formalities using the portal and confirm your joining acceptance within two days of receipt of this mail. Failure to confirm your acceptance by the said date will be considered an expression of your unwillingness to join Cognizant and we will be unable to entertain any future requests in that regard.

Training Program
After you join, you will be put through a comprehensive training program at Cognizant Academy. Your deployment on a project will be incumbent upon the successful completion of this program.

Documents Required
Please bring the following at the time of joining:
1. Original and attested copies of the following:
Class 10 and 12: Mark sheets.
UG and PG (if applicable): Semester-wise mark sheets, Provisional certificate and Degree certificate(if available). Availability of these documents is essential at the time of joining.
2. Two photocopies of your passport (all pages)/acknowledgement receipt of your application for a passport
3. Four passport-size color photographs
4. Two stamp-size color photographs
5. Original offer letter and one copy of the offer letter
6. A copy of this mail.

Offer Validity
1. This offer will be valid only if you meet the following criteria:
60% & above in class X, XII, UG and PG (if applicable)
No standing arrears at the time of joining
2. This offer letter will be declared invalid and treated as revoked in the event of any discrepancy in your records, documents and information that have been submitted to Cognizant.

Accommodation
Kindly note that we do not provide any accommodation facilities and you need to make your own arrangements.

For details / clarifications / queries, please mail campus@cognizant.com

I

#95 Ramu V S

Ramu V S

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 04:29 PM

Hello Friends,
This Is Ramu...
Plot No. A-15, 16, 17 (Part) B-20,C-10, C-1 & D-2, NH - 45,Tambaram GST Road, Chennai.

THANKS&REGARDS
RAMU ( 8123951195 )

Joining Letter
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Subba
Greetings from Cognizant, the fastest growing top tier IT Services and BPO Company.

Plot No. A-15, 16, 17 (Part) B- 20,C-10, C-1 & D-2, NH - 45,Tambaram GST Road, Chennai.

We hope you have had a chance to log on to our campus portal (http://campus.cognizant.com). Before you join, please complete the joining formalities using the portal and confirm your joining acceptance within two days of receipt of this mail. Failure to confirm your acceptance by the said date will be considered an expression of your unwillingness to join Cognizant and we will be unable to entertain any future requests in that regard.

Training Program
After you join, you will be put through a comprehensive training program at Cognizant Academy. Your deployment on a project will be incumbent upon the successful completion of this program.

Documents Required
UG and PG (if applicable): Semester-wise mark sheets, Provisional certificate and Degree certificate(if available). Availability of these documents is essential at the time of joining.
2. Two photocopies of your passport (all pages)/acknowledgement receipt of your application for a passport
6. A copy of this mail.

Offer Validity
2. This offer letter will be declared invalid and treated as revoked in the event of any discrepancy in your records, documents and information that have been submitted to Cognizant.

Accommodation
Kindly note that we do not provide any accommodation facilities and you need to make your own arrangements.

#96 shws

shws

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 04:34 PM

is there any possibility of change of location..that is from chennai to banglore..will there be any possiblity..

#97 Jyothi M A

Jyothi M A

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 08:35 PM

hi... I had cts int on 16th Oct at Manyata...r u from which coll? n is it tat on campus r off campus tat u had?

hi i also attended at manyta at banglore on 4th october...i got joining on 25th at chennai..is there any option for change of location...

#98 RAJ....!

RAJ....!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 08:38 PM

R u one of those people who were given Joining date of 1st november but was deffered(date extended).?
reply urgent plz!

Exactly man...........! I got 1st nov as my doj. but i differed ,..... now i got 25th as joining ......! meet you at cognizant...!

#99 RAJ....!

RAJ....!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 08:45 PM

is there any possibility of change of location..that is from chennai to banglore..will there be any possiblity..

I can tell it is possible but it vl take so much time to get your doj b'coz now training batches are starting in coimbatore or chennai only. You can send mail to campus@cognizant.com they are very supportive......!

#100 parag koshta

parag koshta

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 10:31 PM

Hello Friends,

This Is Ramu...

THANKS&REGARDS
RAMU ( 8123951195 )

Joining Letter
Dear Subba

Training Program

Documents Required
6. A copy of this mail.

Offer Validity

Accommodation

I

hey all this info is communicated 2 you via mail na or some sort of post ????