vinithanbr

CTS JOINING

Hi my name is jitendra Parate..I attnd tech n hr round on 17th octo in ICC pune....i got my TFF Id n passwrd on 15th nov...bt i stil didnt get joini lettr...sme f my frnds got it as 25th n 26th Nov...am worried plz help me... :unsure:

hiii jitendra,same here with me.still did not get my doj details.can u gv me ur contact no.????

hello all..m shruti bidwai. i attended d tech nd HR round on 15th oct @bhopal. and havn't got my joining letter yet.what should i do now?is there anyone who got selected in bhopal plz reply....

News Alert(2 new Posts waiting for you)

POST 1: Akhil John Blogs Job Alert!

A very big opportunity for 2009 and 2010 passouts.

Companies are now on a Hiring Spree and a....Read the entire post here

POST 2: My First Week Experience at Cognizant.

Well it's been a week at Cognizant and...Read the entire post here

Akhil John

(Akhil - John Blogs)

hello, I gave my interview on 13th february 2011 and got a mail saying that you have been selected for a career with Cognizant but i have not received the second mail which contains the user id and password. One of my friend's got it and got the joining date also. Both of us had given the interview on the same day. Please help me.

hello, I gave my interview on 13th february 2011 and got a mail saying that you have been selected for a career with Cognizant but i have not received the second mail which contains the user id and password. One of my friend's got it and got the joining date also. Both of us had given the interview on the same day. Please help me.

hi, i also gave my interview on 13th feb in pune, i got the 2 mail 1 is for comfrmation n another is for user id password and still nt get joining date, but 1 of my frnd who gave interview vd me got joining, i thnk he is frm pune, hence he got d joining on 24th feb, and 2 of my frnd even didnt get user id n passwrd n they r frm badoda n amaravati, so keep patience, we vl get it.

hi, i also gave my interview on 13th feb in pune, i got the 2 mail 1 is for comfrmation n another is for user id password and still nt get joining date, but 1 of my frnd who gave interview vd me got joining, i thnk he is frm pune, hence he got d joining on 24th feb, and 2 of my frnd even didnt get user id n passwrd n they r frm badoda n amaravati, so keep patience, we vl get it.

Hi frds; I m Ramesh frm Jamnagar; I attend Technical & HR at PIMPRI CHINCHVAD engi. collg Pune on 12th feb. on 17th feb I directly get TFF and Passwd mail, i dint get any selection mail; but there is no edit option for frist name in portal. there is spelling mistake in my first name, so what is solution for that, still i have updated my details, now m waiting for DOJ.

congrats. :rolleyes: hey they have not mention anything about designation ?

ur blog not exits????i think i need ur help i was selected in offcampus in pune i had interview with cts on 13th feb then got selection mail & tff on 17 feb n now its long time i m waiting 4 DOJ will u plz help me????this is my mail id mm.ghunawat@gmail.com

Hi everyone....kindly help me with d same problem. I have done paid training for cognizant and given all tests in pune in feb starting .I got tff id/pwd and offer letter too but still dint get joining letter. and now i got e-learning mail.Can anyone help me out .Kindly mail me for any details u hv . My id is saloni_2207@yahoo.com

Hi everyone....kindly help me with d same problem. I have done paid training for cognizant and given all tests in pune in feb starting .I got tff id/pwd and offer letter too but still dint get joining letter. and now i got e-learning mail.Can anyone help me out .Kindly mail me for any details u hv . My id is saloni_2207@yahoo.com

hi saloni may i know in which stream u r trained? is it testing ..?

hii...i received date intimation mail from cts on 4th may n they asked me to join on may 27th at kolkata but because of some genuine reason i deferred the joining date to june . but till now there are no mails from cts. i am worried about it..do any one have idea tht how many days they generally take to send the doj again after deferring? plz do reply...