vinithanbr

CTS JOINING

how much time it wil take? Any idea?plz reply!

Actually two batches was started........ 28th 1st batch and nov 1st second batch........ at coimbatore.and now one more batch in coimbatore at 25th nov.......... and three batches at chennai ........ for now these are the batches....and you may get your joining date within 15 days whenever next batch starts..... (just i think not sure about dat......)

Actually two batches was started........ 28th 1st batch and nov 1st second batch........ at coimbatore.and now one more batch in coimbatore at 25th nov.......... and three batches at chennai ........ for now these are the batches....and you may get your joining date within 15 days whenever next batch starts..... (just i think not sure about dat......)

Thanks buddy for reply!Is it possible that i may get some other location other than chennai?

hi I attended tech n HR on oct 12th at hyderabad and i got user id and pwd on 20th oct. I m chking the status daily at TFF site ... Its just showing " your recruitment details have been updated, kindly await for further communication from HR"If any one has idea reg dis pls share.. I m waiting eagerly for the DOJ :(

Hey guys i got joining date...Nov 26th chennai...

Hello Friends,in the list of documents to be brought:1) Original offer letter and one copy of the offer letter. but i havent got the offer letter till now,also in the on board details i m not able to fill the last page regarding EPF details plz do reply................:(

Hey dont worry... By verifying ur original certificates they will give u offer letter...

hi frnd i am guru mohan.my interview was on 4th oct at manyan tech park.i got user id & pwd on18th oct.but still i am not getting offer letter.some of my frnds,who given interview on that day got the offer letter.they got doj on 25th nov.can u tell when i may get offer letter?.on what basis they send offer letter? plz dude reply me.

Hello Friends,

in the list of documents to be brought:

1) Original offer letter and one copy of the offer letter. but i havent got the offer letter till now,

also in the on board details i m not able to fill the last page regarding EPF details

plz do reply................sad.gif

Did Any BODy got the offer letter???????????//

Hi Mohan....wats ur recruitment loc? quote name='gurumohan' date='Nov 19 2010, 05:23 PM' post='105424']hi frnd i am guru mohan.my interview was on 4th oct at manyan tech park.i got user id & pwd on18th oct.but still i am not getting offer letter.some of my frnds,who given interview on that day got the offer letter.they got doj on 25th nov.can u tell when i may get offer letter?.on what basis they send offer letter? plz dude reply me.

pay..? 3.1lpa....!

i have my joining on 25 nov 2010 chennai in cts plz reply if any one have his/her joining on the same day !!!!!!!!-ankit jain-ankit694@gmail.commob no-9027925010

hi frnd i am guru mohan.my interview was on 4th oct at manyan tech park.i got user id & pwd on18th oct.but still i am not getting offer letter.some of my frnds,who given interview on that day got the offer letter.they got doj on 25th nov.can u tell when i may get offer letter?.on what basis they send offer letter? plz dude reply me.

Don't worry Mohan ........ You may get doj for next batch....... all the best.

Hello Friends,

in the list of documents to be brought:

1) Original offer letter and one copy of the offer letter. but i havent got the offer letter till now,

also in the on board details i m not able to fill the last page regarding EPF details

plz do reply................sad.gif

Did Any BODy got the offer letter???????????//

None of the persons got the offer letter............ you will get your offer letter at the time joining....... ready all the necessary documents except offer letter..........

Do we need to pay them anything during training ? is it mentioned in call letter ? did they mention where the training is ? is it in cognizant or in STC ?

Don't worry Mohan ........ You may get doj for next batch....... all the best.

Hi my name is Rejeesh..I attnd tech n hr round on 4th octo in manyata....i got my TFF Id n passwrd on 18th octo...bt i stil didnt get joini lettr...sme f my frnds got it as 25th Nov...am littl bit worried y tey didnt snt me...

Do we need to pay them anything during training ? is it mentioned in call letter ? did they mention where the training is ? is it in cognizant or in STC ?

Hi my name is jitendra Parate..I attnd tech n hr round on 17th octo in ICC pune....i got my TFF Id n passwrd on 15th nov...bt i stil didnt get joini lettr...sme f my frnds got it as 25th n 26th Nov...am worried plz help me... :unsure:

Hi my name is jitendra Parate..I attnd tech n hr round on 17th octo in ICC pune....i got my TFF Id n passwrd on 15th nov...bt i stil didnt get joini lettr...sme f my frnds got it as 25th n 26th Nov...am worried plz help me... :unsure:

hey there are so many guys who have not got theri joining dude so dnt worry u will be getting doj soon

Hi Mohan....wats ur recruitment loc? quote name='gurumohan' date='Nov 19 2010, 05:23 PM' post='105424']hi frnd i am guru mohan.my interview was on 4th oct at manyan tech park.i got user id & pwd on18th oct.but still i am not getting offer letter.some of my frnds,who given interview on that day got the offer letter.they got doj on 25th nov.can u tell when i may get offer letter?.on what basis they send offer letter? plz dude reply me.

my recruitment location is manyan tech park,Bangolre.

Hi my name is Rejeesh..I attnd tech n hr round on 4th octo in manyata....i got my TFF Id n passwrd on 18th octo...bt i stil didnt get joini lettr...sme f my frnds got it as 25th Nov...am littl bit worried y tey didnt snt me...

hi dude, me also same case. which branch u r in b.tech? why i am asking this is i am from CSE.if u r also same branch we r waiting for next batch. plz reply me.

my recruitment location is Bangalore. plz reply me.

hi dis is vinod i attended interview at Hyderabad at vbit park on 26th oct& got TFF user id pwd in 10th november tillnow did not get any date of joing mail.i also belongs to cse stream.........if any body like me..........pls reply me.could u please any one help me to know my date of joining

hi dis is vinod i attended interview at Hyderabad at vbit park on 26th oct& got TFF user id pwd in 10th november tillnow did not get any date of joing mail.i also belongs to cse stream.........if any body like me..........pls reply me.could u please any one help me to know my date of joining

hi vinod i am guru mohan.i am also belongs to CSE stream.i got user id & pwd on 18th october.but till now i am also not getting date of joining.my frnd also selected on same date.he is also from CSE.he is also not getting doj.so i think they call all CSE guys in next batch.so dont worry.b cool.

i attended the tech round on 16th october at senapati bapat road office,pune.got my tff id and password on 15th november,but still did not got any doj details.any one from pune having the same situations?little bit worried.wat to do?pls contact me9175577842rpkbiswas@gmail.com