vinithanbr

CTS JOINING

is there any possibility of change of location..that is from chennai to banglore..will there be any possiblity..

YES....!! Decline the offer letter ....They wil send another offer letter asking if yur willing to join blore....!!BUT...After 3months training in blore , they wil send yu bck to chennai....This actually happened to a fren of mine,....But this is too risky....all the best ....make the right decision...!!

Hello Friends,

This Is Ramu...

4th October---I attended Technical+HR Round

18th October--I got the TFF Username&Password

12th November-- I got the Joining Date. My Joining Date is November 25th

Location is : Cognizant Technology SolutionsExport Processing Zone(MEPZ) SDB 1,

Plot No. A-15, 16, 17 (Part) B-20,C-10, C-1 & D-2, NH - 45,Tambaram GST Road, Chennai.

THANKS&REGARDS

--------------------------

RAMU ( 8123951195 )

Joining Letter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Subba

TFF ID: 10003552

Greetings from Cognizant, the fastest growing top tier IT Services and BPO Company.

We are pleased to inform you that your joining date is Nov 25, 2010.

Reporting Time : 7:30 AM

Venue : Cognizant Technology SolutionsExport Processing Zone(MEPZ) SDB 1,

Plot No. A-15, 16, 17 (Part) B- 20,C-10, C-1 & D-2, NH - 45,Tambaram GST Road, Chennai.

Dress Code : Formals (tie not essential)

Online Form Completion and Joining Confirmation

We hope you have had a chance to log on to our campus portal (http://campus.cognizant.com). Before you join, please complete the joining formalities using the portal and confirm your joining acceptance within two days of receipt of this mail. Failure to confirm your acceptance by the said date will be considered an expression of your unwillingness to join Cognizant and we will be unable to entertain any future requests in that regard.

Training Program

After you join, you will be put through a comprehensive training program at Cognizant Academy. Your deployment on a project will be incumbent upon the successful completion of this program.

Documents Required

Please bring the following at the time of joining:

1. Original and attested copies of the following:

• Class 10 and 12: Mark sheets.

• UG and PG (if applicable): Semester-wise mark sheets, Provisional certificate and Degree certificate(if available). Availability of these documents is essential at the time of joining.

2. Two photocopies of your passport (all pages)/acknowledgement receipt of your application for a passport

3. Four passport-size color photographs

4. Two stamp-size color photographs

5. Original offer letter and one copy of the offer letter

6. A copy of this mail.

Offer Validity

1. This offer will be valid only if you meet the following criteria:

• 60% & above in class X, XII, UG and PG (if applicable)

• No standing arrears at the time of joining

2. This offer letter will be declared invalid and treated as revoked in the event of any discrepancy in your records, documents and information that have been submitted to Cognizant.

Accommodation

Kindly note that we do not provide any accommodation facilities and you need to make your own arrangements.

For details / clarifications / queries, please mail campus@cognizant.com

I

congrats. :rolleyes:

hey they have not mention anything about designation ?

Hey guys,

very important update for people who have still not got their Joining Emails.

All my friends who were waiting for the Joining Email like me got it. But I didn't get it with them.

Then I followed this process and within half an hour I got an intimation from Cognizant via SMS that they have sent me my Joining Email. I checked my mailbox and I had got the email.

So for people who haven't got the Joining Email as of yet or for people who have only got the "COGNIZANT MEDIA" email please visit this link for the process I followed.

http://akhil-john.blogspot.com/2010/11/cog...t-received.html

Hey guys,

very important update for people who have still not got their Joining Emails.

All my friends who were waiting for the Joining Email like me got it. But I didn't get it with them.

Then I followed this process and within half an hour I got an intimation from Cognizant via SMS that they have sent me my Joining Email. I checked my mailbox and I had got the email.

So for people who haven't got the Joining Email as of yet or for people who have only got the "COGNIZANT MEDIA" email please visit this link for the process I followed.

http://akhil-john.blogspot.com/2010/11/cog...t-received.html

i din get d date yet

Hey Vidhya Prabha,did u give ur off campus interview thru SHREDS in October?U havent yet received ur Joining email?Have u visited akhil-john Blogs!I have a very important update for you.Please follow the below link.http://akhil-john.blogspot.com/2010/11/cog...t-received.htmlAkhil John(Akhil-John Blogs)

Hey Vidhya Prabha,did u give ur off campus interview thru SHREDS in October?U havent yet received ur Joining email?Have u visited akhil-john Blogs!I have a very important update for you.Please follow the below link.http://akhil-john.blogspot.com/2010/11/cog...t-received.htmlAkhil John(Akhil-John Blogs)

i gave thru shreds only... i visited ur blog and sent mail do dem as u hav mentioned.. but i din get any reply

i gave thru shreds only... i visited ur blog and sent mail do dem as u hav mentioned.. but i din get any reply

TODAY I HAVE GOT USER ID AND PWD.IN THE CANDIDATES INFORMATION FORM,MY NAME IS MISSPELT...ND I HAVE ALSO MAILED AT CAMPUS @COGNIZANT .COM REGARDING IT.BUT NO REPLY YET...IAM VERY AFRAID ...WHAT SHULD I DO NOW?PLZ REPLY

TODAY I HAVE GOT USER ID AND PWD.IN THE CANDIDATES INFORMATION FORM,MY NAME IS MISSPELT...ND I HAVE ALSO MAILED AT CAMPUS @COGNIZANT .COM REGARDING IT.BUT NO REPLY YET...IAM VERY AFRAID ...WHAT SHULD I DO NOW?PLZ REPLY

even my date of birth is wrong.. i enquired them... dey said dat can be changed at d time of joining.. its not a prob. so don worry

hi guyzzzz n gaaalz my slf Ramakrishna(got selected in cts and joining on 26thnov)

this post for d people who got selectd in cts and got reporting day on 26th of november at chennai

we(50+) are maintaining a group in FACEBOOK TO SHARE ABOUT TRAINING DETAILS AND EVERY INFO ABOUT CTS SELECTION PROCESS......

if intersted go thru below link

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_113683542027615

even my date of birth is wrong.. i enquired them... dey said dat can be changed at d time of joining.. its not a prob. so don worry

Hey Vidhya Prabha did u get your joining?There has been no one till now who has visited my blog and followed the process I mentioned and has not got a reply. Every person who followed the process got a reply and eventually also got their Joining Email.You could have informed me that you have got the Joining Email. I was wondering y u were not getting reply even after u went through the process posted on my blog. It would have been better if you could hav informed me that u got the Joining Email.

Hey Vidhya Prabha did u get your joining?There has been no one till now who has visited my blog and followed the process I mentioned and has not got a reply. Every person who followed the process got a reply and eventually also got their Joining Email.You could have informed me that you have got the Joining Email. I was wondering y u were not getting reply even after u went through the process posted on my blog. It would have been better if you could hav informed me that u got the Joining Email.

hi akhil,.. i din get any reply from dem for d mail i sent but sday nit i got my date intimation email...

Hello guys and gals......

I hope all of you got the joining date to start your new career with largest and smartest company Cognizant. Congratulations......... and Ready all the necessary documents which is mentioned in the date intimation mail except offer letter b'coz we will get our offer letter at the time of joining. so don't worry about it. Till now if any didn't got their joining dates don't worry they will send you soon. As always, please be assured that all offers will be honored.

Regards,

....RAJ

Hello guys and gals......

I hope all of you got the joining date to start your new career with largest and smartest company Cognizant. Congratulations......... and Ready all the necessary documents which is mentioned in the date intimation mail except offer letter b'coz we will get our offer letter at the time of joining. so don't worry about it. Till now if any didn't got their joining dates don't worry they will send you soon. As always, please be assured that all offers will be honored.

Regards,

....RAJ

what is the package

congrats. :rolleyes: hey they have not mention anything about designation ?

hi is it provisional certificate is compulsorily needed?

Hello Friends,

This Is Ramu...

4th October---I attended Technical+HR Round

18th October--I got the TFF Username&Password

12th November-- I got the Joining Date. My Joining Date is November 25th

Location is : Cognizant Technology SolutionsExport Processing Zone(MEPZ) SDB 1,

Plot No. A-15, 16, 17 (Part) B-20,C-10, C-1 & D-2, NH - 45,Tambaram GST Road, Chennai.

THANKS&REGARDS

--------------------------

RAMU ( 8123951195 )

Joining Letter

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Subba

TFF ID: 10003552

Greetings from Cognizant, the fastest growing top tier IT Services and BPO Company.

We are pleased to inform you that your joining date is Nov 25, 2010.

Reporting Time : 7:30 AM

Venue : Cognizant Technology SolutionsExport Processing Zone(MEPZ) SDB 1,

Plot No. A-15, 16, 17 (Part) B- 20,C-10, C-1 & D-2, NH - 45,Tambaram GST Road, Chennai.

Dress Code : Formals (tie not essential)

Online Form Completion and Joining Confirmation

We hope you have had a chance to log on to our campus portal (http://campus.cognizant.com). Before you join, please complete the joining formalities using the portal and confirm your joining acceptance within two days of receipt of this mail. Failure to confirm your acceptance by the said date will be considered an expression of your unwillingness to join Cognizant and we will be unable to entertain any future requests in that regard.

Training Program

After you join, you will be put through a comprehensive training program at Cognizant Academy. Your deployment on a project will be incumbent upon the successful completion of this program.

Documents Required

Please bring the following at the time of joining:

1. Original and attested copies of the following:

• Class 10 and 12: Mark sheets.

• UG and PG (if applicable): Semester-wise mark sheets, Provisional certificate and Degree certificate(if available). Availability of these documents is essential at the time of joining.

2. Two photocopies of your passport (all pages)/acknowledgement receipt of your application for a passport

3. Four passport-size color photographs

4. Two stamp-size color photographs

5. Original offer letter and one copy of the offer letter

6. A copy of this mail.

Offer Validity

1. This offer will be valid only if you meet the following criteria:

• 60% & above in class X, XII, UG and PG (if applicable)

• No standing arrears at the time of joining

2. This offer letter will be declared invalid and treated as revoked in the event of any discrepancy in your records, documents and information that have been submitted to Cognizant.

Accommodation

Kindly note that we do not provide any accommodation facilities and you need to make your own arrangements.

For details / clarifications / queries, please mail campus@cognizant.com

I

hi is provisional certificate is compulsorily needed?

hi raj....i got tff id and pwd on 15th of nov...but not received doj letter as all my frnds got it....... i send a mail to cts but no reply........ wat to do nw....rituraj singhrrsingh1989@gmail.com9987010151

Don't worry man...... You will get. Definitely they will reply for your mail (timings to get reply from campus@cognizant.com 5pm to 9pm mon-fri) ..... did you get "Career with cognizant" mail..... if not...... 1st you will get that mail and after 5days (max) you will get your date intimation mail......... be coool and enjoy as much as you can in b/w these days..... after joining you will never have time to enjoy............all the best. ...RAJ

hello friends! My joining was on 25th nov at chennai..but i have defered to 10 dec. Do any1 have any idea when they wil send me next date?..does deferring cause any problem?

Nothing will happen....... they will send you joining date when next batch starts for training....... all the best.