vinithanbr

CTS JOINING

hello Akhil....i had my test frm banglore...n same way intrview too..frm Manyata Tech park,banglore...on oct 4th..got a mail with login id n passwrd on oct 18th..joinng letr on 30th...joind on nov 1st,,,n abot the documents..10th,12th,semester wise marklist...n provisional certifcte...bt if provisional ceritifct is nt der ,..n last sem marklist will b enuf i dink.....

Hey Vinithanbr, This is Akhil John and I would b very grateful if u could help me with some of my questions.1. Did u give the tech and HR interview at Ashir Bhavan(Ernakulam) for Cognizant through SHREDS?2. If so ven did u get the Joining email and if u could plz send a copy of the Joining email(if it does not contain ny private info)?3. Ven was your joining date?4. What documents are to b submitted at the time of joining?5. I hav heard that Passing Certificate/Provisional Certificate is to be submitted at the time of joining and its.Is it mandatory?(The the problem is that the university from where I have completed my BE has not yet issued the certificates and it will take atleast a week more.But I do have all my sem wise marklists but do not have the Passing Certificate as of now. 6. When u were joining did u hear of students who faced the same problem ie they didn't have their documents?What alternative steps did they take?plzzzz help me as Urgent as possible.My email is akhil4355@hotmail.comand my phone no is +917293738020

hello Akhil....i had my test frm banglore...n same way intrview too..frm Manyata Tech park,banglore...on oct 4th..got a mail with login id n passwrd on oct 18th..joinng letr on 30th...joind on nov 1st,,,n abot the documents..10th,12th,semester wise marklist...n provisional certifcte...bt if provisional ceritifct is nt der ,..n last sem marklist will b enuf i dink.....

hey vinithanbr, i too wanted to knw more abt joining formalities at Cognizant. I am from kerala and got thru CTS interview held at Ashir Bhavan, Cochin. Can u pls ask some HR at Coimbatore regarding the sorting order in which they are issuing Joining letters, Bcoz my frnds who wer selected on the same date along wth me got Joining on Oct 28th and Nov 1st respectively. Bt me stil waiting for it. I gota all other mails from Cognizant other than Date Intimation Mail. Pls do ask ur HR abt this and reply immedtely........V guys r getting tensed.................

hiiii i have also got the user id and password ....but yet not received the date of joining.........if anyone get the date of joining ......plz let me know on kunal.cse.aec@gmail.com or 7204619562...

Hey guys this is Akhil J John, and I had attended the off campus interview for Cognizant in Kerala last month through SHREDS for 2010 passouts.I would like to tell u that I was selected amongst the 524 offers made.I went through the aptitude,technical and the HR rounds and have received emails from Cognizant that I am selected. But I haven't yet received the Joining Letter or the DOJ which I may get soon.So I have gathered some experiences while I went through this process of Off Campus Recruit.And I would like to share my experiences with all of u on my blog.I have written a detailed post starting from How 2 prepare for the apti,to actual apti,then the Tech round and the HR round. I am quite certain that this post will help you a lot in ur preparations for the off campus recruitment for 2009 passouts.For more details on the off campus recruit for 2009 passouts visit www.shredskerala.org.Please visit my blog at akhil-john.blogspot.com(Go to the post "My Cognizant Experience") for the Preperation Kit and my experiences.Best of Luck Guys!!

hi vinith...I also had my test n bang on 16th oct t Manyata....Till now no mail from cts abt confirmation but got a list of selected students to our college....tey told tey vil send the offer letter but no mail nor msg...so getting tensed pls help me.....

hello....actullay der r 3 cts offices in coimbtr i suppose...d office in which im der is just 4 trainng...n so ..der r onlyn trainng offciers..der....

hey vinithanbr, i too wanted to knw more abt joining formalities at Cognizant. I am from kerala and got thru CTS interview held at Ashir Bhavan, Cochin. Can u pls ask some HR at Coimbatore regarding the sorting order in which they are issuing Joining letters, Bcoz my frnds who wer selected on the same date along wth me got Joining on Oct 28th and Nov 1st respectively. Bt me stil waiting for it. I gota all other mails from Cognizant other than Date Intimation Mail. Pls do ask ur HR abt this and reply immedtely........V guys r getting tensed.................

hello....actullay der r 3 cts offices in coimbtr i suppose...d office in which im der is just 4 trainng...n so ..der r onlyn trainng offciers..der....

hey vinithanbr,i jst wanted to knw wer u r posted fro training in Coimbatore. I heard tat many hav joind a place name tat starts with "Pul..." Also i want to knw whether all ur frnds and batch mates who were interviewd along with u got joining at the same place at same date or ther r stil many waiting to get joining..

first of all congrats for yr joining ...yar will u please tell me wat r d documents necessary while joining the firm cognizant...pl. yar post soon ....the list of d documents.thnks nd regards,Rituraj singhrrsingh1989@gmail.com

Hey I have the list of documents you will need before you join Cognizant. In fact I have a copy of the offer letter from Cognizant which has the list of documents u will need at the time of joinin.Follow this link

can u post your copy of offer letter here pl///rituraj singh...rrsingh1989@@gmail.com

Hey I have posted the complete Offer Letter with necessary explanations in detail at this postplease follow the link belowhttp://akhil-john.blogspot.com/2010/11/cog...nt-joining.html

Hey Guys,I've got a very important info that i would like to share with u.Today i hapnd to cal Cognizant HR at Chennai. He cald me back as he dint answer my cal. When i enquird my status of joining with him, the info i got from him was that all those who arent cald til now belongs to the second list and wil b intimated only by the end of this month. more apprpox. he said we can xpect joining mail btwn 20 and 25th of this month and not beyond that. [ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE SELECTED THRU SHREDS]I'm sure this info is very valuable for al those who are waiting like me. So dnt wory, enjoy the max. now.......!C u at Cognizant

Hey Guys,I've got a very important info that i would like to share with u.Today i hapnd to cal Cognizant HR at Chennai. He cald me back as he dint answer my cal. When i enquird my status of joining with him, the info i got from him was that all those who arent cald til now belongs to the second list and wil b intimated only by the end of this month. more apprpox. he said we can xpect joining mail btwn 20 and 25th of this month and not beyond that. [ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE SELECTED THRU SHREDS]I'm sure this info is very valuable for al those who are waiting like me. So dnt wory, enjoy the max. now.......!C u at Cognizant

linson this is vinod from hosur.Did my tech and HR in bangalore cognizant.do we also will get doj like you people who selected through shreds. if you give the Hr number which you contacted it will be very much usefulfor us too...pls

Hi dis is Prabhakaran.I got selected in CTS on 16th Oct i received only tat userid mail didnt receive any mail regarding DOJ if you people got any mail pls inform me.Mobile No:+91-9176146961

Hi dis is Prabhakaran.I got selected in CTS on 16th Oct i received only tat userid mail didnt receive any mail regarding DOJ if you people got any mail pls inform me.Mobile No:+91-9176146961

hi this parag koshtaI am selected on 17th oct from pune but i didnot got any user id & password.when did you get your this mail regarding user id & password??did you get selected from pune or Chennairegards parag koshtakoshta.parag@gmail.com

Dear Prabhakaran,If you can be more specific on the details about the date and venue of the off campus recruit you gave,I can help you very fast.If you have given your off campus recruit in Cochin through SHREDS then you need to come to this link for the latest updates. Many people like us are continuously updating relevant information about the Joining and expected Joining date in Cognizant. http://akhil-john.blogspot.com/2010/11/cog...nt-joining.html

hi this parag koshtaI am selected on 17th oct from pune but i didnot got any user id & password.when did you get your this mail regarding user id & password??did you get selected from pune or Chennairegards parag koshtakoshta.parag@gmail.com

Hi parag plz check ur mailbox(koshta.parag@gmail.com) immediately.Akhil John(Akhil-john.blogspot.com)

Hi parag plz check ur mailbox(koshta.parag@gmail.com) immediately.Akhil John(Akhil-john.blogspot.com)

how many days it took for them to announce the result after the HR round ?

Halo...same like u also i got username &password.....i am also waiting for the Date of Joining.......RaMu....8123951195

Hi, they 've sent selected candidates list to our col, but none of us have got login id and password yet! our tech n hr interview round was on 17th Oct., Bangalore. When did u guys got username & password?Plz inform on this.Regards,Pavithra Gokhale

how many days it took for them to announce the result after the HR round ?

Hey mine was an off-campus and the results were declared on the 6th day after the HR round.For more details follow this linkhttp://akhil-john.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-...experience.html

Hi, they 've sent selected candidates list to our col, but none of us have got login id and password yet! our tech n hr interview round was on 17th Oct., Bangalore. When did u guys got username & password?Plz inform on this.Regards,Pavithra Gokhale

Hey if it was an on campus recruitment then I do not think they send u an ID and Password.Its only seen in most cases for Off campus Recruitments.for more details follow this linkhttp://akhil-john.blogspot.com/2010/11/my-...experience.html