vinithanbr

CTS JOINING

HALO Nithya, Hi This is Ramu, Dont worry u will get the conformation mail after 15 days of interview.I attended on 4th oct, I got on 18th oct.......All the best...Warm RegardsRaMu........8123951195

Hello,I'm Nithya........I attended CTS interview in manyata on 16th oct........Still i dint get any mail regarding selection....Did anybody got any confirmation....

hi frnds dis is latha i hv taken my tech interview in cognizant, Manyata on 5th oct. I got msg to my mobile saying that v hv sent user id and password to ur personal mail id if u didnt receive our mail send bck us a mail with ur personal details. I hv not yet received any mail from cognizant. I even mailed back them but no reply. I dont know my HR name to contact. So plz guys help me wat to do?

hi frnds dis is latha i hv taken my tech interview in cognizant, Manyata on 5th oct. I got msg to my mobile saying that v hv sent user id and password to ur personal mail id if u didnt receive our mail send bck us a mail with ur personal details. I hv not yet received any mail from cognizant. I even mailed back them but no reply. I dont know my HR name to contact. So plz guys help me wat to do?

Hai Latha,This is vinod, few people too have same problem like you..you better contact cts help desk in manyata...they'll give you the solution....

Hey guys I had attended the Interviews in Ernakulam through SHREDS KERALA. I got 2 emails 1: telling me that I am selected for a career in Cognizant and I should complete all the relieving procedure if I am currently employed with some other company and that they will send a joining letter soon which will b a detailed email.2: a TFF email with ID and passwordt login 2 their portal and update some information about urself.But its been 3 days now and still not got the joinin letter or nythin from Cognizant and I know it will take some time.So for all u guys who r waitin for the DOJ be patient ull b gettin it in some days.Now for those guys who havent got the TFF email. See I met with some 1 who had given the interview on the same date and venue and he also has got only 1 email:the first 1.So v came 2 the conclusion that: This email is just an informal 1 and i doesnot matter if u get it or not. Even if u didnt get it u will still get the joinin letter.This is what we think but not very very sure. but if u got an email saying that U r selected(the first 1),then it means that u need not worry nd will get the Joinin letter soon.

Hi Akhil,My name is Linson,, me too had interview at the same venue and got 2 mails. Pls post ur contact number or email so tat v cud b in more contact. now already 2batches had got their joining dates. i.e, Oct 28th and November 1st at Coimbatore. I thnk they are issuing joining dates in the order of your btech aggr. for the first batch they issued letters to all abve 68%. around 290 got joining on oct 28th. then after that they called another 40 to join on nov1st. sorry to say that i'm also not included in both batches. Lets hope to get joining very soon.

Hey.Guys who have given the tech and HR interview for Cognizant on 21nd and 22nd at ASHIRBHAVAN,ERNAKULAM and have been selected for a career in Cognizant.You have received emails from Cognizant informing that u r selected and they'll send the detailed joining email soon.This is to inform you that 2 batches have been allotted so far and their training has also started.First batch got their joining date on 28th October and Second Batch on 1st November.It is assumed that they are alloting batches according to their BE/BTech(or ur Graduation) %s.Both the two batches have been alloted training for Coimbatore Location.It is expected that we, the rest of us will get the joining letter soon.U have to submit some original certificates and their attested copies and photographs at the time of joining which also includes your proisional certificate(Passing Certificate).Now the university from which I completed my Engg has not yet issued Passing certificates and it will take some more time(atleast a week or more).Now, I would like to know how many of u are facing the same problem(haven't got the passing/provisional certificate) like me and is there any solution.plzzzz reply soon. URGENT!!

If any1 of ull have your friends from the first and the Second batches who have received the Joining date and who have started training,plz enquire about everything and plz post an update here.Plz also enquire whether Passing Certificate is mandatory or is there any other possible solutions if we do not have the Pasing/Provisional Certificate.plzz reply. URGENT

same with me i got only a mail saying i am selecting 4 carers with cognizant on 21 sep,10i want 2 know when i will get my dote of joining even i didnot got any user id and passwordwhen i will got all these things

Go in person to Cognizant n get ur login pswd... if u r in chennai get it in MEPZ,tambaram..

Hi Akhil,My name is Linson,, me too had interview at the same venue and got 2 mails. Pls post ur contact number or email so tat v cud b in more contact. now already 2batches had got their joining dates. i.e, Oct 28th and November 1st at Coimbatore. I thnk they are issuing joining dates in the order of your btech aggr. for the first batch they issued letters to all abve 68%. around 290 got joining on oct 28th. then after that they called another 40 to join on nov1st. sorry to say that i'm also not included in both batches. Lets hope to get joining very soon.

I attended my intrvw on Oct 12th at hyderabad. I got a mail reg. TFF user id n pwd. i have 72% in btech. I didnot get any mail aftr that.. I m in tensed state now :(

Hi...me too attended on the same day....v got the selected students list to college but no confirmation mail from cts....worried....

Hello,I'm Nithya........I attended CTS interview in manyata on 16th oct........Still i dint get any mail regarding selection....Did anybody got any confirmation....

ANY ONE HELP ME OUT PLS ..AM LOGESH FROM CHENNAI ..I HAVE ATTENDED MY COGNIZANT TECH HR AND HR ROUND ON 6TH OCT ,AND FOR MY BATCH RESULTS WHERE OUT ON 9TH OCT VIA MAIL BUT I DIDN'T GET ANY MAIL SO I THINK REJECTED ..IN THE MEAN TIME I SELECTED IN ZYLOG SYSTEMS LIMITED ON 18TH OCT AND GAVE MY 10 N 12TH ORIGINALS AND SIGNED BOND PERIOD FOR 2.5 YRS IF I BREAK NA HAV TO PAY 2 LAKHS ..BUT PAY IN ZYLOG IS 10000 FOR 6 MONTHS AFTER TAT 2 LAKHS PER ANNUM ..THEN ON 27TH OCT CALL CAME FROM COGNIZANT TO BRING MY ORIGINALS FOR VERIFICATION . I GONE TO CTS IN MEPZ AND MET HR N SAID MY SITUATION AND HE SAID IF U ABLE TO BRING BACK UR ORIGINALS NA CME TO CTS ELSE CONTINUE IN ZYLOG AND ASKED ME TO DON'T WASTE UR MONEY BY BREAKING BOND AND GAVE HIS PERSONAL NO TO CONTACT N TEL FOR JOB WITH IN A WEEK ..WHAT CAN I DO NW PLS GIVE SUGGESTION ..

HALO Nithya, Hi This is Ramu, Dont worry u will get the conformation mail after 15 days of interview.I attended on 4th oct, I got on 18th oct.......All the best...Warm RegardsRaMu........8123951195

Hi ramu,do u have any idea about the basic pay and the place of posting of cts??

ANY ONE HELP ME OUT PLS ..AM LOGESH FROM CHENNAI ..I HAVE ATTENDED MY COGNIZANT TECH HR AND HR ROUND ON 6TH OCT ,AND FOR MY BATCH RESULTS WHERE OUT ON 9TH OCT VIA MAIL BUT I DIDN'T GET ANY MAIL SO I THINK REJECTED ..IN THE MEAN TIME I SELECTED IN ZYLOG SYSTEMS LIMITED ON 18TH OCT AND GAVE MY 10 N 12TH ORIGINALS AND SIGNED BOND PERIOD FOR 2.5 YRS IF I BREAK NA HAV TO PAY 2 LAKHS ..BUT PAY IN ZYLOG IS 10000 FOR 6 MONTHS AFTER TAT 2 LAKHS PER ANNUM ..THEN ON 27TH OCT CALL CAME FROM COGNIZANT TO BRING MY ORIGINALS FOR VERIFICATION . I GONE TO CTS IN MEPZ AND MET HR N SAID MY SITUATION AND HE SAID IF U ABLE TO BRING BACK UR ORIGINALS NA CME TO CTS ELSE CONTINUE IN ZYLOG AND ASKED ME TO DON'T WASTE UR MONEY BY BREAKING BOND AND GAVE HIS PERSONAL NO TO CONTACT N TEL FOR JOB WITH IN A WEEK ..WHAT CAN I DO NW PLS GIVE SUGGESTION ..

hai logesh,

this is vinod kumar.your situation is somewat bitter.better ask your colleagues its one side or two side bond......if it is one side bond you have to listen watever companys says...incase its 2 side bond you can break the bond...i request you to go with your neighbours suggestions

Hello....It 3.1 Lakhs Per year......................

Hi ramu,do u have any idea about the basic pay and the place of posting of cts??

Hey Logesh.. i also attended my HR interview on 6th oct, but i did not get any mail or call on the said date i.e. 27th oct. u have said that HR has given u his mobile no. Logesh, can u please give me his number so that i also may contact him while being in MEPZ office of Cognizant.

Please help me dear...

hello....i joinnd cts on nov 1st at coimbatore...,,,got d joinng letr on oct 30th...trainng startd.....

vinithan can you please ask there when they 'll call rest of us.....

same with me i got only a mail saying i am selecting 4 carers with cognizant on 21 sep,10i want 2 know when i will get my dote of joining even i didnot got any user id and passwordwhen i will got all these thin

hello....i attended cts interview on Oct 4th from banglore..and got mail from them giving my user id and password...after signing in their site..its shown..HR will contact for the recrtment...do you have any idea when i will have to join for the training??...is der anyone waiting like me??

hello....i joinnd cts on nov 1st at coimbatore...,,,got d joinng letr on oct 30th...trainng startd.....

Hey Vinithanbr, This is Akhil John and I would b very grateful if u could help me with some of my questions.1. Did u give the tech and HR interview at Ashir Bhavan(Ernakulam) for Cognizant through SHREDS?2. If so ven did u get the Joining email and if u could plz send a copy of the Joining email(if it does not contain ny private info)?3. Ven was your joining date?4. What documents are to b submitted at the time of joining?5. I hav heard that Passing Certificate/Provisional Certificate is to be submitted at the time of joining and its.Is it mandatory?(The the problem is that the university from where I have completed my BE has not yet issued the certificates and it will take atleast a week more.But I do have all my sem wise marklists but do not have the Passing Certificate as of now. 6. When u were joining did u hear of students who faced the same problem ie they didn't have their documents?What alternative steps did they take?plzzzz help me as Urgent as possible.My email is akhil4355@hotmail.comand my phone no is +917293738020

Hey Vinithanbr, This is Akhil John and I would b very grateful if u could help me with some of my questions.1. Did u give the tech and HR interview at Ashir Bhavan(Ernakulam) for Cognizant through SHREDS?2. If so ven did u get the Joining email and if u could plz send a copy of the Joining email(if it does not contain ny private info)?3. Ven was your joining date?4. What documents are to b submitted at the time of joining?5. I hav heard that Passing Certificate/Provisional Certificate is to be submitted at the time of joining and its.Is it mandatory?(The the problem is that the university from where I have completed my BE has not yet issued the certificates and it will take atleast a week more.But I do have all my sem wise marklists but do not have the Passing Certificate as of now. 6. When u were joining did u hear of students who faced the same problem ie they didn't have their documents?What alternative steps did they take?plzzzz help me as Urgent as possible.My email is akhil4355@hotmail.comand my phone no is +917293738020