vinithanbr

CTS JOINING

hello....i attended cts interview on Oct 4th from banglore..and got mail from them giving my user id and password...after signing in their site..its shown..HR will contact for the recrtment...do you have any idea when i will have to join for the training??...is der anyone waiting like me??

Halo...same like u also i got username &password.....i am also waiting for the Date of Joining....... RaMu....8123951195

hello....i attended cts interview on Oct 4th from banglore..and got mail from them giving my user id and password...after signing in their site..its shown..HR will contact for the recrtment...do you have any idea when i will have to join for the training??...is der anyone waiting like me??

When did u get the mail of confirmation from cts,i got only the mail of confirmation ,didnot get login id n password.

Me too yaar.. :blink:

Hai guys,congrats to all,This is vinod kumar...i too attended tech and hr in manyata on 4th oct for cts, got my confirmation mail on 18th oct. I've accepted the offer,Am waiting for doj like you all...please convey if you get anyinfo....

on 18th oct..i got d confrmation mail...my friends got selected from Cochin through Shreds..just 2 days before..yesterday they got their confirmation mail with login id and password...and today they got the offer letter telling them to join on 28th oct...im very much tensed,,,:(:(,,,,do u hav any informatn abot ours??

on 18th oct..i got d confrmation mail...my friends got selected from Cochin through Shreds..just 2 days before..yesterday they got their confirmation mail with login id and password...and today they got the offer letter telling them to join on 28th oct...im very much tensed,,,:(:(,,,,do u hav any informatn abot ours??

i'm too waiting and i dont have any info regarding that.....i think they'll send this week :rolleyes:

When did u get the mail of confirmation from cts,i got only the mail of confirmation ,didnot get login id n password.

same with me i got only a mail saying i am selecting 4 carers with cognizant on 21 sep,10 i want 2 know when i will get my dote of joining even i didnot got any user id and password when i will got all these things

ME TOO WAITING.........!!! Guys who have got their joining dates,do post here..along with the place of joining..... good luck to all...!

ME TOO WAITING.........!!! Guys who have got their joining dates,do post here..along with the place of joining..... good luck to all...!

hey i am Manish Gangwar . i have given cts tech and hr on 22 oct in ernakulam. ihave receive confirmation and my id and pass. guys i just want to know that how much time it will take by cts to give joining date and place.

many of my frens who got frm cochin..got d joinng date...bt some didnt....eh..any info abot ours???????????:(

Hi i too m waiting 4 joinin date. I attended interview on 4th oct at manyata..... I wanted 2 know wats d package in CTS?????

Hi i too m waiting 4 joinin date. I attended interview on 4th oct at manyata..... I wanted 2 know wats d package in CTS?????

pay..? 3.1lpa....!

many of my frens who got frm cochin..got d joinng date...bt some didnt....eh..any info abot ours???????????:(

dude i dont got my joining date but i got an email regarding the collection of relieving letter if working in any comp. and it was written joining will be shortly. and dude just tell me that where ur frds got the joining and if possible give me their number.

Guys any1 plz help me.. i attended tech+hr on oct 19th in chennai @ omr cts..they said they wil mail within a few days..bt stil no mail 4m them..even my frids too worrying.. wat to do...i hve 2 go directly & ask??? plz frids..do me some suggestion..bcz nearly 10 days over..

Guys any1 plz help me.. i attended tech+hr on oct 19th in chennai @ omr cts..they said they wil mail within a few days..bt stil no mail 4m them..even my frids too worrying.. wat to do...i hve 2 go directly & ask??? plz frids..do me some suggestion..bcz nearly 10 days over..

Don worry v got confirmation mail 15 days after interview....

Don worry v got confirmation mail 15 days after interview....

oh.k thx 4 ur reply sachin..which place cts u attended interview??

hi I attended tech n HR on oct 12th at hyderabad and i got user id and pwd on 20th oct. I m chking the status daily at TFF site ... Its just showing " your recruitment details have been updated, kindly await for further communication from HR" If any one has idea reg dis pls share.. I m waiting eagerly for the DOJ :(

Hello,I'm Nithya........I attended CTS interview in manyata on 16th oct........Still i dint get any mail regarding selection....Did anybody got any confirmation....

GUYS ANY1 GOT RESULT FOR THOSE ATTENDED ON 19TH OCT @ CHENNAI,THORAPAKKAM CTS...???PLZ DO POST HERE FRIDS..I M WAITING FOR MAIL...NO UPDATES TOO IN WEBSITE..SO WORRYING.. sad.gif

GUYS ANY1 GOT RESULT FOR THOSE ATTENDED ON 19TH OCT @ CHENNAI,THORAPAKKAM CTS...???PLZ DO POST HERE FRIDS..I M WAITING FOR MAIL...NO UPDATES TOO IN WEBSITE..SO WORRYING..

Hey guys I had attended the Interviews in Ernakulam through SHREDS KERALA. I got 2 emails 1: telling me that I am selected for a career in Cognizant and I should complete all the relieving procedure if I am currently employed with some other company and that they will send a joining letter soon which will b a detailed email.2: a TFF email with ID and passwordt login 2 their portal and update some information about urself.But its been 3 days now and still not got the joinin letter or nythin from Cognizant and I know it will take some time.So for all u guys who r waitin for the DOJ be patient ull b gettin it in some days.Now for those guys who havent got the TFF email. See I met with some 1 who had given the interview on the same date and venue and he also has got only 1 email:the first 1.So v came 2 the conclusion that: This email is just an informal 1 and i doesnot matter if u get it or not. Even if u didnt get it u will still get the joinin letter.This is what we think but not very very sure. but if u got an email saying that U r selected(the first 1),then it means that u need not worry nd will get the Joinin letter soon.