Photo
- - - - -

ibm ipat test info

• Please log in to reply
148 replies to this topic

#1 yallamreddy sudheerreddy

Posted 14 October 2010 - 10:27 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

hi i got a mail to take ibm ipat test within 7 days.do any one has idea about this test?

#2 pandima

pandima

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 10:29 AM

hey i too got the invitation ya, but dont have any idea of that IPAT,if u get to know abt it, inform it to me too

#3 RiteshPatel

RiteshPatel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:54 PM

I also get invitation for IBM's IPAT. Please help us if any one already gave it. Please Waiting for your valuable help.

#4 tirumalrao

tirumalrao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 06:58 PM

hey how did you apply for ibm ipat. please tell .

#5 RiteshPatel

RiteshPatel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:09 PM

hey i too got the invitation ya, but dont have any idea of that IPAT,if u get to know abt it, inform it to me too

Hi, I am confuse because I apply in IBM from IBM's job portal and also in freshers referral. So this invitation came from where?

#6 yallamreddy sudheerreddy

yallamreddy sudheerreddy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 07:13 PM

Hi, I am confuse because I apply in IBM from IBM's job portal and also in freshers referral. So this invitation came from where?

the reply is from employee referral

#7 pradeep kumar reddy sriman

pradeep kumar reddy sriman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 09:36 PM

HI FRIENDS I TOO GOT IT SO IF U TAKE THE TEST HELP ME ON IT

#8 mitali dewangan

mitali dewangan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 10:41 PM

HI FRIENDS I TOO GOT IT SO IF U TAKE THE TEST HELP ME ON IT

#9 mitali dewangan

mitali dewangan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 October 2010 - 10:44 PM

When did u apply for IBM, even I was applied through employee refferal but didnt get any invitation till today.

#10 Gurpreet Singh Khanuja

Gurpreet Singh Khanuja

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 02:17 PM

When did u apply for IBM, even I was applied through employee refferal but didnt get any invitation till today.

i too got the mail for IPAT test xam but dnt know wat they are gng to ask??

#11 SPRAVEENAREDDY

SPRAVEENAREDDY

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 04:45 PM

i too got same mail....can anybody pls help me....

#12 yannamanitha

yannamanitha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 05:37 PM

i too got same mail....can anybody pls help me....

i wrote the test today it is very easy go and crack that bits,there are two types of bits one is on NUMBER SERIES and second one is on CALUCULATIONS PART for every bit the time is 2.15 min. u need calculator in the second part .They gave the instructions dont go directly to the Test with out reading that because it is valuble.ALL THE BEST FRIENDS :mellow:

#13 sonuiyer

sonuiyer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 05:56 PM

i wrote the test today it is very easy go and crack that bits,there are two types of bits one is on NUMBER SERIES and second one is on CALUCULATIONS PART for every bit the time is 2.15 min. u need calculator in the second part .They gave the instructions dont go directly to the Test with out reading that because it is valuble.ALL THE BEST FRIENDS :mellow:

i too got the mail for ipat test can u please tell me wat topics i need to prepare btw i dint get any login details in my mail though they've sent me sme link....

#14 vudugu naren

vudugu naren

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 07:55 PM

hi..total how many ques r for ipat and there is any negative marking ................................

#15 shakeer ahmad

shakeer ahmad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 16 October 2010 - 08:16 PM

the reply is from employee referral

yaar when did u applied & whats ur qualification,passedout

#16 tirumalrao

tirumalrao

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:56 AM

ok thanks to all who replayed...

#17 yannamanitha

yannamanitha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 09:59 AM

if u click that link then it directly takes u to the ipattest .if u observe the link in that there is ur username and pwd k .dont tense go and write the test

#18 yannamanitha

yannamanitha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:06 AM

hi..total how many ques r for ipat and there is any negative marking ................................

there is no negative marking,no. of questions are 40 ,20 from NUMBER SERIES and another 20 from some CALCULATIONS.I n the second part try to do calculations with the calci to save the time.dont tense it is easy.so,go and write the test

#19 RiteshPatel

RiteshPatel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:21 AM

You mean there is 2 section only,And for each section only 2.15 min. In calculations part which type of calculation asked, is it like aptitude or some thing else. Please reply ASAP... Plz

#20 shakeer ahmad

shakeer ahmad

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 10:35 AM

there is no negative marking,no. of questions are 40 ,20 from NUMBER SERIES and another 20 from some CALCULATIONS.I n the second part try to do calculations with the calci to save the time.dont tense it is easy.so,go and write the test

guys please replay 2 my question,when did u applied,year of pass out ,qualification.please replay me yaar