ChetanaSforum
Sign in to follow this  
RupakBiswas

How to face technical HR for Cognizant

hiii this is rupak,i hv cleared my aptitude round for cognizant freshers recruitment. On saturday my technical HR round is fixed. This is my first interview.So i m very nervous. please help me out how to handle the situation.wat will be the technical ques and the hr ques?

hiii this is rupak,i hv cleared my aptitude round for cognizant freshers recruitment. On saturday my technical HR round is fixed. This is my first interview.So i m very nervous. please help me out how to handle the situation.wat will be the technical ques and the hr ques?

mine too same problem plzzz help...........

hi i to cleared my apps.i have a hr round on 26 of oct pls tell me how to prepare

hii i too have interview on 16th octobr in pune...mine too 1st interview...plzz guide us..

hi Rupak,how u got call from congnizant? where u have registered? r u from hyderabad? plz post the details where i have to register?

Hi Guys,,,, I ve Just attended the HR interview those guys from Cog were very friendly,,,first you ll ve the technical round...if you are from it back ground read some oops concepts some basic programming lang concepts.....if u r from non IT back ground take care of your area of interest......be confident and be honest in answering the questions,,,,,,,they ll say the tech results immediately if you clear tech then u ll ve HR that ll be a easy one.............ALL THE BESTBYRAGHU

Hi Guys,,,, I ve Just attended the HR interview those guys from Cog were very friendly,,,first you ll ve the technical round...if you are from it back ground read some oops concepts some basic programming lang concepts.....if u r from non IT back ground take care of your area of interest......be confident and be honest in answering the questions,,,,,,,they ll say the tech results immediately if you clear tech then u ll ve HR that ll be a easy one.............ALL THE BESTBYRAGHU

heyyy wat questions wer askd 2 u both in technicl nd hr??i hav it on 16 oct...pls reply here-- supriya.nayak17@gmail.comthank u..

heyyy wat questions wer askd 2 u both in technicl nd hr??i hav it on 16 oct...pls reply here-- supriya.nayak17@gmail.comthank u..

mine too on oct 19th. plz tel me wat al quest?? mail me-->jaya_kmail@yahoo.co.in

mine too on oct 19th. plz tel me wat al quest?? mail me-->jaya_kmail@yahoo.co.in

hi... no need to be worry, just thorough with your PROJECTS and Softwares you have preferred in your Resume and the FORM, thats all. You will surely clear your TECH, and for HR, You just need to speak out as you do with your Friends. I had mine on yesterday @ Cognizant, Chennai, Even this was my very first Interview. My Suggestion is that, Don't think that you're going to attend INTERVIEW, just do think that you're going to attend your VIVA EXAM, then it all will go smoothly...All the Best!....

hi... no need to be worry, just thorough with your PROJECTS and Softwares you have preferred in your Resume and the FORM, thats all. You will surely clear your TECH, and for HR, You just need to speak out as you do with your Friends. I had mine on yesterday @ Cognizant, Chennai, Even this was my very first Interview. My Suggestion is that, Don't think that you're going to attend INTERVIEW, just do think that you're going to attend your VIVA EXAM, then it all will go smoothly...All the Best!....

can anyone please let me knw what they are concentrating on in tech roundeither technical stuff or communication skills?

for me,1st question is what u know about java?then i said jsp,servlets,jdbc,core and etc then he asked all the oops concepts .then he asked about all the oops concepts then i explained very well it took nearly 10 minutes then their after he asked about mathematics which i have done in my graduation i told him that i have no idea bcos its 3 year back one then asked how you will implement mathematics with computers i said some of the examples. then he asked some of the questions which we have written at the time of the written exam and thats all.he said wait outside.then my called up on for the hr round then its a rapid fire round its around 2 mins thats all questions are ur family background and about ur district then he r u interested in testing i said yes then he asked me to show my certificates thats all ...................... i am waiting for the results till now i didnt got any call or offer letter.

thx 4 ur info ya..

plz help me.......should we need our original certificates compulsory for HR????????

Hey guys I have faced the recent technical interview and HR round of cognizant in kerala on 22nd October. i think i can help u with how to tackle the interview.Since here i have to reply individually in each forum i decided ill post it in my blog as 1 topic and give u all the link for it here. Please visit this blog and I am sure you'll be satisfied.akhil-john.blogspot.com and go to the post My Cognizant Interview

hi guys.. i m jayabharathy. i too attended tech & hr round on 19th oct. my name was called out for 1st to attend tech hr..i was little nervous. bt everthin gone smoothly. my tech hr was so sweet. oly 4 quest he asked me.. it happens oly 4 d lucky candidates. i m proud 2 say tat i got lucky day(tat was my day).. here r quest:1. hw 2 swap variables without using temp variable??ans:i left this quest2.wat is polymorphism?ans:i have given (eg) function overloading & explained3.wat is a class?(easy to ans)4.wat is a pointer?(easy 2 ans)tats al. i moved 2 hr round. many candidates rejected in tech round itself. so be confident guys in answering tech round. once u clear this round,thn hr round s nothing. tats just formality.

hi friends its very easy as v expect n they ask about project n some technology v use in it.then they enquire about skill set n our idea towards IT field. this happens in tech.then in hr they expect our confidence level to be high with excellent communication skills thats it

yes i attended technical as well as hr in dlf building hyd.i think the day of 30 oct was nt with me,even though i cleared technical i was out in hr round. In technical he asked me totally that i placed in my resume,i ans him any how. in hr they asked me abt my self,i thin i did nt impress her,so i was out.bad day yaar,plz if any suggestions mail me to afroz.md19@gmail.com

Hey guys I got selected in Cognizant. Just waitin for the DOJ(Joining letter)Since I cannot address ever1 on this forum,as it is a little bit tedious,I decided to help u out with my experience and not only that everything related to Cognizant and how 2 crack it,tech interview,HR interview,aptitude everything all in detail on my blog. So plz follow this linkakhil-john.blogspot.com(Just go to the Post "My Cognizant Experience")(I am definitely sure that It will b a lot of help for u)

You should follow these guideline for technical hr round:

there are a few tips which we would like to share with you, for a smooth interview ride. Try putting them into practice and see their benefits.

1. DO NOT FAKE IN YOUR RESUME:
Lying can backfire on you! The individual sitting before you has adequate experience of interviews and can without much of a stretch know when you are faking it. So, keep it genuine and just write in your CV, what you have really accomplished. Else, more often than not, you would be in a soup.

2. TAKE IT EASY:
More than whatever else, the anxiety hampers most interviews. Just before going into the interview room, take a couple of deep breaths and unwind your nerves. It for sure, makes a difference!