Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chetanaforum

(FRESHERS) 'HCL' : Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / MCA : 2009 / 2010 Passout @ All India

HCL Technologies Ltd (www.hcl.in)
www.ChetanaS.com
- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...

Dear ChetanaS,

We would like to publish below job requirement in your ChetanaSforum.com

Freshers : Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / MCA : 2009 / 2010 Passout @ Bangalore / Chennai / Hyderabad / NCR
www.ChetanaS.com
Dear HCLite,

You have made us No.1 in the Hewitt Best Employers in India 2009 ranking; now you have the opportunity to shape our future!

HCL is inviting applications from the Engineering/MCA batch of 2009 & 2010, with a minimum score of 65% from ECE, EEE, IS, CSE, IT, E&I and MCA disciplines for openings across Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad and NCR. Take this opportunity to introduce your friends to HCL!
www.ChetanaS.com
If your friends’ applications get shortlisted, they will be required to take the Computer Based Test (CBT), about which they will be informed individually. Those who clear the test will then appear for an interview in Bangalore / Chennai / NCR. Candidates who have received offers from other Tier 1 IT companies, will have an edge over the others!

Selected candidates can look forward to working at their preferred locations and an attractive compensation of INR 18,000/- per month for the initial three months. After completion of three months, their compensation would be increased to INR 3 lakhs per annum.
www.ChetanaS.com
Know someone who fits the bill? Request them to apply online.

Go ahead. Spread the joy!
www.ChetanaS.com

How to Apply for this Job ?
www.ChetanaS.com
Posted Image
www.ChetanaS.com

Regards,
Corporate HR

Hi chetana mam !!i ve already attended the hcl through aspiringminds can i able to attend this drive ? and also im 60 in my 10th standard !!

thnks 4 the post .. chetanaSi've a small question 4 u ..is the cutoff 60% or 65 % in graduation ??

i tried to register in the link given but unfortunately i acnnot see the fields marked their.it is hidden.please help me

MyHCL page is not opening in proper format, first few radio buttons & text boxes do not indicate what details are required there. Please help me out on this. If someone has filled in the form,please tell what details need to be filled in those text boxes..

i am unable to register . becoz. in the register page Name and all the fields are not getting highlighted. if anybody have registered , plz post here.....

Hi chetana mam !! i ve already attended the hcl through aspiringminds can i able to attend this drive ? and also im 60 in my 10th standard !!

I too attend the hcl oncampus, i forgot my amcat id . so what to fill in the option .please any one tell me

Hi chetana mam !! i ve already attended the hcl through aspiringminds can i able to attend this drive ? and also im 60 in my 10th standard !!

ya you can attend but the eligibility is 65% throughout that is must.you register there if they call you its your luck..

hi plz any one help me,i registered in the hcl link,but its coming user already exists.....what to do??///? :blink: :blink: :blink:

Hi...I registered with Hcl.... but didnt get any details about the date of the interview and about venue...any one knows about this?

the link given for registration is not working....I mean the registration form is still condition, unable to type in the details :( Did anyone register?Is the form working?

Is the registration form working?Am unable to enter in the details in the form of hcl :unsure: ?Did anyone register for this off campus ? Is that form working?

hey u said u hav 60 in 10th .den how did aspiring mind called u as it hav criteria of 65 ...plzz elobarate what happened exactly..me 2 hav 60 in 10 ,12..i registered for aspirng mind bt did nt got any call...i m dicy wheather i should register now or not..coz of 65% criteria..if dey gave u call on 60 ..i will register dis time..plzz share what happened..if u hav any other alternative to apply for hcl in 60% den plzz tell me thnx

hello mam.!i had already registered on aspiring minds.on the given link if i am registering , it says user already exist. what should i do.?? how to register on this site.??Please help.

HI,I am from 2009 passout and already registered for HCL through aspiring minds, but i could not attend the drive beforeWhile i am trying to register now it shows user already exists. Wat can i do for this? whether will i receive the call form them or i am not eligible again

hi chetanasin the registration form there i one question if u have already taken amcat test mention amcatId.. i have taken amcat test for Igate ..so do i need to give my amcatID..thanks in advance..

I too attend the hcl oncampus, i forgot my amcat id . so what to fill in the option .please any one tell me

me 2 have same prbm...wat 2 do....pls anyone rply....

Hello frnds..............can any one give me reference to apply for the job..... :rolleyes:

hi chetanas in the registration form there i one question if u have already taken amcat test mention amcatId.. i have taken amcat test for Igate ..so do i need to give my amcatID..thanks in advance..

very well done my frnd....... :D

hi plz any one help me,i registered in the hcl link,but its coming user already exists.....what to do??///? :blink: :blink: :blink:

wt u need to do s just login with ur username and pwd wt u gave while registering .... if u have clarification please ask me....

HI, I am from 2009 passout and already registered for HCL through aspiring minds, but i could not attend the drive before While i am trying to register now it shows user already exists. Wat can i do for this? whether will i receive the call form them or i am not eligible again

you must login with ur username and pwd wt u gave while registering.. if u have clarifications please ask me...

i am unable to register . becoz. in the register page Name and all the fields are not getting highlighted. if anybody have registered , plz post here.....

hi frnd... u jst select fem top to bottom, like copying a page..thn u can c d fields...or jst click near that * symbol...after filling, u have to use that username and password to login and thn u hav to click a link thr... plz try...

Hi I am unable to register it is giving an error like "problem loading page" can any one tell me how to register plz......