ahid10khan

Mphasis Test : AMCAT (Aspiring Minds )

Friends, I got hall ticket to appear AMCAT for Mphasis on 4th sep at SJBIT bangalore. Please share the questions pattern & experience for this test. please reach me at ahid10khan@gmail.com

Hi,

AMCAT syllabus is:

English Comprehension

* 1. Synonyms/Antonyms/Word Meaning (Vocabloury)
* 2. Complete the Sentence (Grammar)
* 3. Spot error/Correct sentence (Grammar/sentence construction)
* 4. Sentence Ordering (Comprehension skills)
* 5. Questions based on passage (Comprehension skills)

Quantitative Ability

* 1. Basic Math Understanding and Algrebra: Decimals, fractions, powers, HCF, LCM, Solving equations, etc.
* 2. Word Problems
* 3. Understanding of Logarithms and exponents
* 4. Permutation and Combination, Probability

Reasoning and Logical Ability

* 1. Analogical Reasoning: Analogy and Classification questions
* 2. Deductive Logic: Statement-Conclusion, Statement-Assumption, Data-sufficiency type, Syllogisms, etc.
* 3. Pattern Recognition: Coding and Decoding Questions, Alphabet Test
* 4. Composition of Complex relations: Blood Relation, Direction Understanding, Logical Word Sequence
* 5. Reasoning Puzzles, Theme Detection

I have mailed you some sample questions also of each subject. These questions & AMCAT syllabus is available on the website of Aspiring Minds but to get these details you need to register through following link: http://my.aspiringminds.in/

I have mailed you some sample questions also of each subject. These questions & AMCAT syllabus is available on the website of Aspiring Minds but to get these details you need to register through following link: http://my.aspiringminds.in/

Hello Jyoti, Is there any -ve marking?

No there is no negative marking & 1 more thing you can't go to the previous question after selecting next button. So b careful that u have chosen correct option in 1st attempt.Don't worry you just give ur best, prepare according to the syllabus & attempt all the questions.1 more thing time may b a constraint 4 u, so take care about time management also.All the best...

No there is no negative marking & 1 more thing you can't go to the previous question after selecting next button. So b careful that u have chosen correct option in 1st attempt. Don't worry you just give ur best, prepare according to the syllabus & attempt all the questions. 1 more thing time may b a constraint 4 u, so take care about time management also. All the best...

hi jyothi... wat r the total number of questions and wat is the duration of the test.

Hi Sunil,there are around 25 questions in each section & 30 mins for each section.

hey did you receive the mail for aptitiude test or for gd n hr rounds......please reply .......

guys is der ne1 here wo gat a mail from Mr.sunil Mahajan on 17th august saying that dey wer shortlisted based on thier amcat scores. dey need t register and dey will be informed about the venue details for GD n HR .I received a mail sayin that i was shortlisted based on my amcat cores for further rounds . but stil din receive the call letter.PLEASE REPLY GUYS MY FUTURE DEPENDS ON IT.

HEY JYOTHI, PLEASE REPLY

[quote name='Ahid Ali' date='Aug 31 2010, 08:43 AM' post='86138']
Friends, I got hall ticket to appear AMCAT for Mphasis on 4th sep at SJBIT bangalore.
Please share the questions pattern & experience for this test. please reach me at ahid10khan@gmail.com
[/qhey did you receive the mail for aptitiude test or for gd n hr rounds......please reply .......

Friends, I got hall ticket to appear AMCAT for Mphasis on 4th sep at SJBIT bangalore. Please share the questions pattern & experience for this test. please reach me at ahid10khan@gmail.com

hey did you receive the mail for aptitiude test or for gd n hr rounds......please reply .......

hi friend can u send me the questions of mphasis myu mail id is shabeerharun@gmail.com.pls do the favour im having exam on 4th so plsssssssssss

hi jyothi... wat r the total number of questions and wat is the duration of the test.

hey sunil, did u receive any venue details for GD N HR

Hi Uday,sorry I can't tell u anything about Mphasis further rounds bcoz I m nt appearing for this recruitment process & don't worry if they r saying that u hav been shortlisted for GD & HR then they will definitely send u the mail regarding this.You know I was called for the interview after 2 months of AMCAT exam but that was nt Mphasis drive it was HCL drive through Aspiring Minds. My situation is just like u I am also going mad bcoz I attended HR round of HCL in Noida on 25th August, they told me that they'll send the mail to those candidates who'll b selected & I have nt recieved any mail yet.... :( Bt u hav still chance to get selected, so don't worry it may take time bt they will definitely call u.

Hi Uday, sorry I can't tell u anything about Mphasis further rounds bcoz I m nt appearing for this recruitment process & don't worry if they r saying that u hav been shortlisted for GD & HR then they will definitely send u the mail regarding this. You know I was called for the interview after 2 months of AMCAT exam but that was nt Mphasis drive it was HCL drive through Aspiring Minds. My situation is just like u I am also going mad bcoz I attended HR round of HCL in Noida on 25th August, they told me that they'll send the mail to those candidates who'll b selected & I have nt recieved any mail yet.... :( Bt u hav still chance to get selected, so don't worry it may take time bt they will definitely call u.

thnk u jyothi

hey sunil, did u receive any venue details for GD N HR

evn i gt shrtliseted 4 mphasis ,and i registered 4 it too,bt din gt any mail till nw,,,they will send us soon i hope

evn i gt shrtlisted 4 mphasis ,and i registered 4 it too,bt din gt any mail till nw,,,they will send us soon i hope

i got hallticket to attend mphasis drive at bangalore.there will be any furthur rounds or only written test .if any body know about the selection procedure please post here

evn i gt shrtliseted 4 mphasis ,and i registered 4 it too,bt din gt any mail till nw,,,they will send us soon i hope

i heard 1 of ma frnd got , de venue details are SJBIT ON 6th

i got hallticket to attend mphasis drive at bangalore.there will be any furthur rounds or only written test .if any body know about the selection procedure please post here

next is GD N HR

i heard 1 of ma frnd got , de venue details are SJBIT ON 6th

hey can u please temme wen u get de hall ticket

hey please tel me wen u get ur hall ticket

guys wo are online plz share information. did u get ur hall ticket for gd n hr ???