Photo
- - - - -

amcat test

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 srinivas nyalapatla mca

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:15 AM

- PLEASE SHARE

hi friends i got a mail that i cleared amcat test, then attend interview to mphasis directly, is that amcat test that much useful?any body writing amcat test again?

#2 abhinandan singh

abhinandan singh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:10 AM

i want to apply for amcat test.please tell me how to apply.and how to prepare.what areas in quant and programing basics sh'ld i concentrate on.what is the level of question is it that of cat level.and i saw that there are optional sections like comp basics,programing,is that important?are we supposed to score in that too.and how much question they asked how much to attemp.is there any negative marking.plz reply at singhabhi13@gmail.com

#3 maheshkumarmayya

maheshkumarmayya

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 09:31 AM

hi friends i got a mail that i cleared amcat test, then attend interview to mphasis directly, is that amcat test that much useful? any body writing amcat test again?

it is helpful to get placed in HCL...it has some other client companies also

#4 shabeerbasha

shabeerbasha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 07:46 PM

i have got mesg that u have been mailed the admit card but i didnt found that in my mail i just got a mesg to my mobile what should i do can anyone help my exam is on 4th plz suggest

#5 Tahir Ahmed

Tahir Ahmed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 05:08 AM

hi friends i got a mail that i cleared amcat test, then attend interview to mphasis directly, is that amcat test that much useful? any body writing amcat test again?

Hi srinivas, even i got same mail....did u recieved any details of venue or timings of interview??? Plz do share it here dude!!

#6 srinivas nyalapatla mca

srinivas nyalapatla mca

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 09:07 AM

Hi srinivas, even i got same mail....did u recieved any details of venue or timings of interview??? Plz do share it here dude!!

no ahmed i didnt recice any mail about second round interview, do u know the 2nd round location? is it in hyderabad?

#7 symjyothi

symjyothi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 10:38 AM

Did anybody know the venue and timings of MPHASIS interview at Hyderabad. Did anyone get the details of intervew??

#8 Tahir Ahmed

Tahir Ahmed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 10:48 AM

no ahmed i didnt recice any mail about second round interview, do u know the 2nd round location? is it in hyderabad?

the mail which i got... it was mentioned tat hiring event will take place in first week of september in bangalore.

#9 sunil mallaiah

sunil mallaiah

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 11:16 AM

hi... am goin to attend AMCAT test on sep 5th. could you tell me the test pattern.

#10 p. harish kumar

p. harish kumar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 10:06 PM

Did anybody know the venue and timings of MPHASIS interview at Hyderabad. Did anyone get the details of intervew??

i to dint get the details bt they mentioned it will be on first week of sept :(

#11 RAVI K26

RAVI K26

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 04:51 PM

hello sunil,,i thnk u tak amcat test on 5 sep... if possible plzzzzzzzzzz tell me abt the questio pattern ...plzzzz

#12 Aswani kumar Penugonda

Aswani kumar Penugonda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 09:56 AM

hi i took mphasis amcat exam on sep5 in sjbit. did any one got reply from aspiring minds......plz reply me to my mail: ashokkumar.gopu@gmail.com

#13 venkatesan sarathi

venkatesan sarathi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 04:52 PM

i want to write amcat exam.. hw to register for amcat exam?

#14 selfreliant

selfreliant

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 08:39 PM

COACHING FOR ELITMUS/AMCAT/PLACEMENT PREPGET TRAINED BY 90 PERCENTILERS IN ELITMUS/CAT/GATESELF RELIANT TUTORIALSNEAR VAISHALI METRO STATION, DELHI-NCRPHONE-9818357312