n.srinivas01@gmail.com

amcat test

hi friends i got a mail that i cleared amcat test, then attend interview to mphasis directly, is that amcat test that much useful?any body writing amcat test again?

i want to apply for amcat test.please tell me how to apply.and how to prepare.what areas in quant and programing basics sh'ld i concentrate on.what is the level of question is it that of cat level.and i saw that there are optional sections like comp basics,programing,is that important?are we supposed to score in that too.and how much question they asked how much to attemp.is there any negative marking.plz reply at singhabhi13@gmail.com

hi friends i got a mail that i cleared amcat test, then attend interview to mphasis directly, is that amcat test that much useful? any body writing amcat test again?

it is helpful to get placed in HCL...it has some other client companies also

i have got mesg that u have been mailed the admit card but i didnt found that in my mail i just got a mesg to my mobile what should i do can anyone help my exam is on 4th plz suggest

hi friends i got a mail that i cleared amcat test, then attend interview to mphasis directly, is that amcat test that much useful? any body writing amcat test again?

Hi srinivas, even i got same mail....did u recieved any details of venue or timings of interview??? Plz do share it here dude!!

Hi srinivas, even i got same mail....did u recieved any details of venue or timings of interview??? Plz do share it here dude!!

no ahmed i didnt recice any mail about second round interview, do u know the 2nd round location? is it in hyderabad?

Did anybody know the venue and timings of MPHASIS interview at Hyderabad. Did anyone get the details of intervew??

no ahmed i didnt recice any mail about second round interview, do u know the 2nd round location? is it in hyderabad?

the mail which i got... it was mentioned tat hiring event will take place in first week of september in bangalore.

hi... am goin to attend AMCAT test on sep 5th. could you tell me the test pattern.

Did anybody know the venue and timings of MPHASIS interview at Hyderabad. Did anyone get the details of intervew??

i to dint get the details bt they mentioned it will be on first week of sept :(

hi i took mphasis amcat exam on sep5 in sjbit. did any one got reply from aspiring minds......plz reply me to my mail: ashokkumar.gopu@gmail.com

COACHING FOR ELITMUS/AMCAT/PLACEMENT PREPGET TRAINED BY 90 PERCENTILERS IN ELITMUS/CAT/GATESELF RELIANT TUTORIALSNEAR VAISHALI METRO STATION, DELHI-NCRPHONE-9818357312