215 replies to this topic

#81 monagari hemadri royal

monagari hemadri royal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:49 PM

TCS started dispatching offer letters @ pune,.,., asking them to collect detailed offer letter at TCS office on 13th sept.,.,thats it i got,,. if any one got more info abt results.,., do post here..,.,.

HELLO PREM KUMAR...............I HAVE ONE DOUBT PLZ REPLY ME................THE PUNE PEOPLE WHO GOING TO RECIEVE THEIR OFFERS ON 13TH....WHEN THEY ATTEND THE INTERVIEW...AND WHEN THEY SELECTED....IS THIS INFORMATION RELATEDTO THE AUGUST RECRUITEMENT...... PLZ PLZ PLZ REPLY ME...........MY MAILID IS:...hemadri532@gmail.com

#82 monagari hemadri royal

monagari hemadri royal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 05:55 PM

@ hi mayank.,., believe it dude.,,. my frnd attended in August 21st in PUNE he got interm offer letter n asked him ot collect detailed one at 13 in TCS office.,., so he is flying in heavens.,., ask others who attended with u,.,. n my frnd farwarded that to me aslo., so that i can believe him.,.,

hey @prem kumar.......if u dont mind plz plz plz send that offer letter just as a text file..its enough..........plz dude...send it to........... hemadri532@gmail.com....plz plz plz.... Thanks in advance

#83 NANAK CHAND

NANAK CHAND

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 07 September 2010 - 07:00 PM

Hello friends,some of my friends got intimation letter like as below.Dear Candidate,Greetings from Tata Consultancy Services !Congratulations !!! You have successfully cleared the TCS selection process for Software Profile.Kindly note our offer of employment would require you to fulfill the academic qualification criteria, submission of a pre-employment medical certificate (in a format prescribed by TCS) and the successful completion of the TCS background check process at the time of joining.Please note the eligibility criteria:Eligibility Criteria:1. Consistent 60% aggregate from 10th onwards is a must2. Only Full Time courses will be considered3. No pending backlog at the time of appearing for TCS test is permitted4. Break in studies maximum upto 2 yrs is permissible ONLY with VALID reasons5. Should not have appeared for TCS selection process in the last 6 monthsCourses to be considered:1. CS, IT, Information Science, S/W2. Electronics Engineering, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Communication Engineering, Digital Engineering3. Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering4. MCA: with BSc/ BCA/ BCom / BA (with Math/Statistics Background)5. MSc: IT, CS, S/WAs per the eligibility criteria, the candidature of any candidate will not be taken forward if he/she has appeared for the TCS selection process more than once within a span of 6 months .We will get in touch with you soon to share further details of your offer and joining.Thanks & Regards

#84 Anu Vaishnavi

Anu Vaishnavi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 09:36 AM

HI is there anyone who attended in chennai.. have u got any info regarding OL & DOJ.pls SHARE

#85 parvatiisharma

parvatiisharma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:18 AM

Did anyone got the confirmation mail from TCS which was held on 21st AUG at SJBIT if yes please inform me through mail.......my id is "meethi97@gmail.com"

#86 parvatiisharma

parvatiisharma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 10:21 AM

Hello friends, some of my friends got intimation letter like as below. Dear Candidate, Greetings from Tata Consultancy Services ! Congratulations !!! You have successfully cleared the TCS selection process for Software Profile. Kindly note our offer of employment would require you to fulfill the academic qualification criteria, submission of a pre-employment medical certificate (in a format prescribed by TCS) and the successful completion of the TCS background check process at the time of joining. Please note the eligibility criteria: Eligibility Criteria: 1. Consistent 60% aggregate from 10th onwards is a must 2. Only Full Time courses will be considered 3. No pending backlog at the time of appearing for TCS test is permitted 4. Break in studies maximum upto 2 yrs is permissible ONLY with VALID reasons 5. Should not have appeared for TCS selection process in the last 6 months Courses to be considered: 1. CS, IT, Information Science, S/W 2. Electronics Engineering, EEE, ECE, Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Communication Engineering, Digital Engineering 3. Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering 4. MCA: with BSc/ BCA/ BCom / BA (with Math/Statistics Background) 5. MSc: IT, CS, S/W As per the eligibility criteria, the candidature of any candidate will not be taken forward if he/she has appeared for the TCS selection process more than once within a span of 6 months . We will get in touch with you soon to share further details of your offer and joining. Thanks & Regards

the guy who get his confirmation letter he gave test onwhich date...........and where..........

#87 NANAK CHAND

NANAK CHAND

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 11:31 AM

this got by my friend.he wrote his written test on 29 aug at niet gr. noida and attend his interview at gurgaon tcs office.

#88 priyank rawat

priyank rawat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:25 PM

I got selected in TCS by 14th yet to receive my offer letter when ll they issue the offer letter and when ll be the date of joining

Hi frnds i gave the interview on 31st of august in Noida institute i got the mail about the selection
do any one of you know when will they send the offer letter :mellow: <_<

#89 priyank rawat

priyank rawat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:33 PM

HELLO PREM KUMAR...............I HAVE ONE DOUBT PLZ REPLY ME................THE PUNE PEOPLE WHO GOING TO RECIEVE THEIR OFFERS ON 13TH....WHEN THEY ATTEND THE INTERVIEW...AND WHEN THEY SELECTED....IS THIS INFORMATION RELATEDTO THE AUGUST RECRUITEMENT...... PLZ PLZ PLZ REPLY ME...........MY MAILID IS:...hemadri532@gmail.com

#90 Vikhyat Kumar Srivastava

Vikhyat Kumar Srivastava

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:37 PM

Hi,I got cleared all round of off-drive on 22nd of August... but i got no acknowledgement till yet... They told us to inform whether we are selected or not in 3 weeks but still i am waiting. has anyone got the response. please inform me.... Thank You....

#91 priyank rawat

priyank rawat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:39 PM

this is priyank attended TCS interview on 29th at TCS officerecieved the selection mail do any one who attended the process on the same day recieved any further detail

#92 priyank rawat

priyank rawat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:43 PM

this got by my friend. he wrote his written test on 29 aug at niet gr. noida and attend his interview at gurgaon tcs office.

HI Nanak your frnd got the intimation mail right could u plz tell me that when he attended his interview at TCS office was the whole process called off and a new process of interview took place at NIET, greater noida :rolleyes:

#93 Richat

Richat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 September 2010 - 12:50 PM

HI Nanak your frnd got the intimation mail right could u plz tell me that when he attended his interview at TCS office was the whole process called off and a new process of interview took place at NIET, greater noida :rolleyes:

Hi priyank when and where u attended the TCS DRIVE??? I too got confirmation mail from TCS........bt wt about Offer letter and joining??? If u have any information regarding offer letter and joining ,then plz plz reply......... Thanks in Advace Richa

#94 i4 rajesh kumar

i4 rajesh kumar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:46 PM

HI is there anyone who attended in chennai.. have u got any info regarding OL & DOJ. pls SHARE

i attended in veltech on aug 22. i got interim offer letter and havnt recieved any mail from them till now.. i dont know anything abt the OL. wat abt u..

#95 i4 rajesh kumar

i4 rajesh kumar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 08:48 PM

hello friends i have also received same mail from tcs .but i want to know what is difference between this mail and interim offer lettter.

please someone if know this answer.. are both the same

#96 Vikhyat Kumar Srivastava

Vikhyat Kumar Srivastava

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 September 2010 - 09:08 PM

please someone if know this answer.. are both the same

Can i know mayank when you attened the off campus drive and where?

#97 Anu Vaishnavi

Anu Vaishnavi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 09:40 AM

offer letter is different from interim OL which we got on same day..In OL they ll mention our designation and package and some info regarding medical check up.TCS is again conducting off campus drive on sept17th at veltech so i think chennai candidates will receive OL after that..

#98 Arun Subramanian

Arun Subramanian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 10:11 AM

offer letter is different from interim OL which we got on same day.. In OL they ll mention our designation and package and some info regarding medical check up. TCS is again conducting off campus drive on sept17th at veltech so i think chennai candidates will receive OL after that..

then we stil hav to wait... i got selected on 22nd aug veltech,wen n wer u got selected?

#99 ashish.psychedelic

ashish.psychedelic

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 12:40 PM

then we stil hav to wait... i got selected on 22nd aug veltech,wen n wer u got selected?

the mail says "Your interim letter of offer is attached for your reference & you will be intimated about the final Offer in the next few weeks through mail."... well how long is the "next few weeks".. any idea anyone ? there is a lot of confusion.. can't decide whether to start trying for other jobs too or simply wait for tcs.. and there is no reliable information other than "next few weeks"..

#100 Ramanagouda Patil

Ramanagouda Patil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 September 2010 - 01:04 PM

[hi friends i am also one of those who are waiting for tcs results.. i attended all rounds of tcs on 15th aug and still not get any mail from them... but i saw one of offer letter which is published in this forum in that the last eligibility creteria that one who attended tcs interview within 6 months he not eligible for offer letter... i was attend the tcs drive in reva college bangalore two months back but its for tech support bsce bcom graduvates also came tehir i cleared apti, gd, tech. but in mr round hr told that you have above 60percentage also done .net cousre. then in future if you get developement job then you will quit this job.. but i tried to convence them but he dont... and rejected me on 4th round.. but after 1 month i got call letter for sjbit drive i attended their and cleared apti, tech. hr.... now waiting for results.. but some body told that they will check all background verification... i realy dont know wat going hapen .. i wil get offer or not.. if anybody know working people in tcs that is they going to check how manytime we attened the interview or just they will check only marks card for agg percantage..... plaese help me friendif you know thing about verification please inform me.. i am waiting freinds..and all the best for who waiting for offer letter...