shank4smart

TCS offer letter

then we stil hav to wait... i got selected on 22nd aug veltech,wen n wer u got selected?

i got selected on 15th aug at Vel tech

the mail says "Your interim letter of offer is attached for your reference & you will be intimated about the final Offer in the next few weeks through mail."... well how long is the "next few weeks".. any idea anyone ? there is a lot of confusion.. can't decide whether to start trying for other jobs too or simply wait for tcs.. and there is no reliable information other than "next few weeks"..

i wish the no f weeks is a single digit number!

Hi i was also got selected in the off campus at Vel tech Chennai,,,,on 15th aug ,,,,received only the interim offer letter on the same day,,,,,did not receive any mail etc yet......

the mail says "Your interim letter of offer is attached for your reference & you will be intimated about the final Offer in the next few weeks through mail."... well how long is the "next few weeks".. any idea anyone ? there is a lot of confusion.. can't decide whether to start trying for other jobs too or simply wait for tcs.. and there is no reliable information other than "next few weeks"..

hi ashish where and when did you gave your interview and when did u recieved ur interim OL.

HI guys.....I 've attended TCS off campus on 14 aug...BANGALOREn cleared all rounds on he same day....n it was informed that everybody ll get results within a week....i think its more than a month....n i ,ve not got any confirmation mail.....does anybody got the mail....some of the guys have posted that they are undergoing verification.....wat kind of verification.....does anybody clarify.....still how many days for result....its really killing n frustrating....if anybody had received the mail plz do post here....hope v all guys will get offer letter soon.....b positive....ALL D BEST n c u all at TCS SOON....HAPPY GANESH CHATUTHI,,,,,,

hi ashish where and when did you gave your interview and when did u recieved ur interim OL.

i appeared for the interview on 14th august at lucknow.. the interim offer letter was sent on 19th.. still waiting for final one like others..

Hi i was also got selected in the off campus at Vel tech Chennai,,,,on 15th aug ,,,,received only the interim offer letter on the same day,,,,,did not receive any mail etc yet......

Do u know any info abt when they issue OL and DOJ.. i also got selected in same drive

Hi .. Tcs has not issued DOJ for students got thru in ONCAMPUS. there are batching coll grade wise.. But We are all got thru in TCS OFFCAMPUS.. I think we ll get our detailed OL in nov.. Hope we should get soon.. Check out this link http://rahul-bhattacharya.blogspot.com/201...ining-dates.htm

http://rahul-bhattacharya.blogspot.com/201...ning-dates.html

I got selected on 14th aug at vel tech,If any one who has selected on that drive, mail me at somasundharam.n@gmail.comI am asking because to gather those persons and also know whether any one got DOL etc.Pls cooperate, It will be usefull to all

Hi friends,Its getting really late, Do anyone please tell me when will be the results declared. I am waiting for it since 22 Aug 2010. Please give me some information....

Hi .. Tcs has not issued DOJ for students got thru in ONCAMPUS. there are batching coll grade wise.. But We are all got thru in TCS OFFCAMPUS.. I think we ll get our detailed OL in nov.. Hope we should get soon.. Check out this link http://rahul-bhattacharya.blogspot.com/201...ining-dates.htm

hi'll me got selected in tcs at chennai on 22aug..........................and having interim ol with me...... my doubt is about the job profile is it s/w or ITES .... please reply ... i'm in very big confusion

hi'll me got selected in tcs at chennai on 22aug..........................and having interim ol with me...... my doubt is about the job profile is it s/w or ITES .... please reply ... i'm in very big confusion

Its not for ITES am confirm

thanks for the info....... may i know how???????

it is ITIS infrastructure

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifriends i got conformation from TCS.....Dear Candidate,Congratulations !!You have successfully cleared all the InterviewsWe will soon release your Offer letter........Any one got the same mail ????????????????

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii friends i got conformation from TCS..... Dear Candidate, Congratulations !! You have successfully cleared all the Interviews We will soon release your Offer letter. ....... Any one got the same mail ????????????????

Hi.. when & where u attended??

HEY guys
Happy news.. Tcs started issuing detailed offer letters thru mail.. one of friend who attended in chennai drive got mail yesterday..
I m excited and eagerly waiting.. please do share if any one receive the same..

Hi guys , i got selected to TCS...i had given interview on 14 august in bamgalore SJBITtoday morning i got confirmation mail...may b i ll get detailed offer letter within week...go check guys...congrats to one n all...hurrayyy...!!!!!!!!!

Hi guys , i got selected to TCS... i had given interview on 14 august in bamgalore SJBIT today morning i got confirmation mail... may b i ll get detailed offer letter within week... go check guys... congrats to one n all... hurrayyy...!!!!!!!!!

Ya i also receive the mail as Greetings from TCS!! Congratulations on clearing the TCS Selection Process!!! You will receive the Offer letter shortly to your Email Address. Wishing you a great career in TCS. Wish they will comeback soon to us..... Keep the candle of hope litten.... Congrates to all...

Hey!!!monagari if u gt detailed offer letter please post on chetanas,so that we all can see.And post the date when you attended TCS drive when when u got offer letter clearly everything.I also got selecter congrates to u and all my selecter fnds...