Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

(FRESHERS) 'MPHASIS' (HP Company) : Off-Campus : BE / B.Tech / MCA : On 29 Aug 2010

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#1 ChetanaS

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:20 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

NOTE FROM CHETANA : "MPHASIS" - SAMPLE PLACEMENT PAPERS AVAILABLE AT:
http://www.chetanasinterview.com/categories/MPHASIS/

MphasiS (www.mphasis.com)
www.ChetanaS.com
- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...

MphasiS an HP company delivers global Infrastructure Technology Outsourcing, Applications Services Outsourcing and Business Process Outsourcing services through a combination of technology know-how, domain and process expertise. It services global companies around the world in the improvement of their business processes. It services clients in Financial Services & Insurance, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Communications, Media & Entertainment, Government, Transportation & Logistics, and Consumer & Retail industries worldwide.

Dear ChetanaS,

We would like to publish below job requirement in your ChetanaSforum.com

Freshers : Off Campus : BE / B.Tech / MCA : 2010 Passout @ Mangalore
www.ChetanaS.com
MphasiS - an HP company is conducting off campus recruitment @ Canara Engineering College, Mangalore.

Job Description :
• The company is hiring B.Tech and MCA (Circuit Branches) for entry level software engineering positions for multiple locations in India.
• All hired candidates will go through a 3 months training at MphasiS Learning Academy (MLA) – MphasiS’ state of art training facility in Mangalore.

Salary Details :
• The annual salary package offered is Rs 2.0 Lakhs per annum and Rs. 50,000 will be paid as Joining bonus after completion of 2 Years with Mphasis.

Eligibility Criteria :
• B.Tech / BE / MCA (Circuit Branches) passed out in 2010 batch only.
• Candidates must have minimum of 60% aggregate in the qualifying degree (B.Tech - CS, IS, EE, EC, Telecom, Instrumentation / MCA) as an eligibility criterion for this recruitment drive.
• Also, the student must have no pending backlog/backpapers.

Interview Process :
• Candidates will be asked to appear for AMCAT as the preliminary screening round for Mphasis.
• Shortlisted candidates based on the scores will be invited for the interviews.
• There will be 2 rounds:
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview (Only one round) covering both HR and Technical aspects.
• The interested candidates need to appear for AMCAT exam (computer based test conducted by Aspiring Minds);
• Based on the AMCAT scores, the shortlisted candidates will called for interviews.
www.ChetanaS.com
Documents required at the time of interviews :
The candidates are requested to bring following original documents along:
• Updated CV.
• 10th and 12th marksheet and certificate
• Consolidated marksheet of all the BE / B.Tech / MCA semesters and degree certificate.
• Two Passport size Photographs.
• One identity proof (eg Driving license, PAN card, passport etc)
• Please, bring one photocopy of all the documents along.
• A printout of this ChetanaS job posting.
• A copy of Hall Ticket sent to you.

Very Important : The College will send Hall Tickets to shortlisted candidates with Unique ID number. Candidates need to carry a print out of the same. Any candidate without Hall Ticket will NOT be allowed to write the test.

Very Important : In order to receive Hall Ticket, you need to apply at given Email Id as mentioned below. Please do NOT apply if you cannot attend the Off-Campus at Mangalore on 29th August 2010.

Walk-In Date :
• On 29th August 2010 (Sunday) - Online Test : 8.30 AM
• On 30th August 2010 (Monday) - Group Discussion, Personal Interview (Only one round) covering both HR and Technical aspects : 8.30 AM
www.ChetanaS.com
Venue :
Canara Engineering College,
Benjanapadavu, Bantwal Taluk, D. K. District,
Mangalore - 574 219
Karnataka, India

www.ChetanaS.com
Route to Canara Engineering College :
Distance from Mangalore city-24 kms. Time 1 hour.
From Mangalore city, take any bus to BC Road (Journey time approx-45mins-1hour, there are express buses every 5 mins).
From BC Road Take a bus towards Polali Temple down at Kalpane (journey time 15 mins approximately). There is a bus every 10 mins. Candidates from Bangalore (coming by train/bus) can get down at BC Road. Lodges and hotels are available at BC Road/Mangalore.
www.ChetanaS.com

How to Apply for this Job ?

* You must apply as mentioned below to receive a Hall Ticket for this Walk-In.

* Please apply ONLY IF you are planning to attend this Walk-In on 29th August 2010 at Mangalore.

If eligible, Please send your resume at : canara_mphasis@ChetanaSforum.com

Job Code : CHETANAS

Company Name : MphasiS

Please mention the Subject Line of your Email in the below format :

<Job Code> - <Company Name> - <Qualification & Branch> - <Year Of Passout> - <Your College Name> - <Percentage in Graduation> - <Your Current Location>

Examples :

CHETANAS - MphasiS - B.Tech (CSE) - 2010 - SVN College - 72 % - Mangalore

CHETANAS - MphasiS - MCA - 2010 - RV College - 66 % - Bangalore

* You must apply exactly in the above mentioned format only. Otherwise, resumes will NOT be considered.

Please do not forget to furnish the following details in the body of your mail. This is very IMPORTANT.

Full Name of the Student:
College Name:
Qualification & Branch:
Year Of Passout:
Percentage in 10th, 12th, Graduation:
Mobile Number:
Email Id:
Current Location:
Contact Address:

#2 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 47,344 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 04:49 PM

Important from Chetana :

• Please read the Job Profile, Eligibility Criteria & Desired Skills carefully before applying, and apply only if you are suitable.

• Follow the given Job Code, Subject Line & Instructions carefully. Otherwise you may get a failure notice.

• The Registration Process may be stopped at anytime. So apply quickly.

• You will receive a 'Thank You' message if your application is successfully forwarded to HR. Otherwise, you will receive a 'Failure Notice'. Please note that this 'Thank You' message is NOT a Hall Ticket.

• Some Email Domains (eg, REDIFF) seems to have problems in applying. So if you get any failure notice, try to apply preferably from 'GMAIL' Email Id.

• Please apply only if you are planning to attend this Walk-In on 29th August 2010 at Mangalore.

• After applying, shortlisted candidates will receive Hall Tickets to attend the Off-Campus on 29th August 2010 at Mangalore.

• The College will send Hall tickets to shortlisted candidates with Unique ID number. Candidates need to carry a print out of the same. Any candidate without hall ticket will NOT be allowed to write the test.

#3 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 47,344 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:19 PM

Route to Canara Engineering College :

Distance from Mangalore city-24 kms. Time 1 hour From Mangalore city, take any bus to BC Road (Journey time approx 45 mins - 1 hour, there are express buses every 5 mins). From BC Road Take a bus towards Polali Temple and get down at Kalpane. (Journey time 15 mins approximately). There is a bus every 10 mins.

* Important: Please wait till below image(s) get loaded... Routemap details are mentioned in the below image(s).

Posted Image

#4 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 47,344 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 05:31 PM

NOTE FROM CHETANA : "MPHASIS" - SAMPLE PLACEMENT PAPERS AVAILABLE AT:
http://www.chetanasinterview.com/categories/MPHASIS/

#5 Preetish Agarkhed

Preetish Agarkhed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:30 PM

Regarding Mphasis on 29th August,will they conduct AMCAT on 29th Aug itself or we have to apply AMCAT ourselves? :unsure: Please reply. :mellow:

#6 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 47,344 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 06:50 PM

• Please note that Hall Tickets will be sent only to 1,000 eligible candidates. Whoever applies first will get first preference. So apply as quickly as you can before the registration gets closed.

• Please apply only if you are planning to attend this Walk-In on 29th August 2010 at Mangalore. Otherwise, you will unnecessarily spoil some other eligible candidate's chance to attend the test.

#7 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 47,344 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:08 PM

Regarding Mphasis on 29th August,will they conduct AMCAT on 29th Aug itself or we have to apply AMCAT ourselves? :unsure: Please reply. :mellow:

Hi Preetish,

To my knowledge, the Online test will be conducted at the Canara College on 29th August 2010. And for that, you need to apply as mentioned above and you will receive Hall Ticket from the College. Only 1,000 candidates may get Hall Tickets. So apply quickly.

#8 Srikanth Shanmukesh

Srikanth Shanmukesh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:29 AM

can Btech(IT) people also apply? please repply me chetana madam

#9 Dhilip...

Dhilip...

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 01:12 AM

can Btech(IT) people also apply? please repply me chetana madam

yes.

#10 shwe3110

shwe3110

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:44 AM

Has any1 got the hall ticket and will all the students who applied with reqd criteria get the hall ticket....nd ne1 who attended mphasis online test....wts the pattern??????wat to prepare???????????

#11 niraj kumar pandit

niraj kumar pandit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:02 PM

Dear Chetana Madam,
I am 2009 passout and send mail to the given id mentioning my year of passout as 2009 in subject line.

Today I have got hall ticket to attend the recruitment.

As I from hyderabd, so should I attend the off campus???
Pls help me..............

Niraj.

#12 shwe3110

shwe3110

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:44 PM

ppl who already attended....could u pls specify the pattern...on which to concentrate and all....pls.....

#13 RAFA.T.A

RAFA.T.A

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:01 PM

when will we get the hall ticket?

#14 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 47,344 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 10:50 PM

Dear Chetana Madam,
I am 2009 passout and send mail to the given id mentioning my year of passout as 2009 in subject line.

Today I have got hall ticket to attend the recruitment.

As I from hyderabd, so should I attend the off campus???
Pls help me..............

Niraj.

Hi Niraj,

If you don't have eligibility criteria, don't attend it even if you got call letter by mistake.

You have to fulfill all the given criteria. Otherwise, you will be sent back.

MphasiS clearly mentioned it's for 2010 Passout. So they will not allow 2009 Passout.

#15 Srikanth Shanmukesh

Srikanth Shanmukesh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:54 PM

Hi friends - I got a hall ticket from MphasiS ......

#16 Rajesh Srinivasan

Rajesh Srinivasan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:09 PM

@srinathwhen u registered,i reg yesterday didnt get the hall ticket till now

#17 Srikanth Shanmukesh

Srikanth Shanmukesh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 10:08 PM

i too registerd yesterday morning...and i got hall ticket on today afternoon

#18 snehalpagar

snehalpagar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 04:53 PM

i too registerd yesterday morning...and i got hall ticket on today afternoon

hello chetana madam, actually im from mumbai can u tell where similar events will happen regards

#19 deepthi e

deepthi e

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:48 PM

haii today i hve given tcs exm in mlr >>if any one got any mail reg the shrtlisted in written kinldy intimate >>i wil very thankful to u in regwaiting for the results >>>when will they send the mail

#20 Naveen Sullia

Naveen Sullia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 02:58 AM

hello.......I applied for this job and i got hall ticket.but the Reg No for my friend and to me are same!!!!!!!What is the solution for this?Please help......Thank youNaveen