Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

(FRESHERS) 'HCL TECHNOLOGIES' : Pooled Off-Campus Recruitment Drive : BE / B.Tech : Graduate Trainee Engineers : On 27, 28 Aug 2010

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 ChetanaS

Posted 19 August 2010 - 03:42 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

NOTE FROM CHETANA : "HCL" - SAMPLE PLACEMENT PAPERS AVAILABLE AT:
http://www.chetanasinterview.com/categories/HCL-TECHNOLOGIES/

HCL Technologies (www.hcl.in)
www.ChetanaS.com
- Exclusive Job for Chetanaites...

HCL Technologies roots in India go back to the year 1993 when it’s wholly owned subsidiary HCL Comnet (The Infrastructure Services Division of HCL Technologies today) was instituted to focus on the domestic communication and connectivity services market. One of the early entrants in India market its first assignment was to partner with a leading Financial Institution to establish the world’s first floorless stock exchange. Over the years, HCL diversified its portfolio to provide end-to-end enterprise IT infrastructure solutions and went on to pioneer the Offshore Remote Infrastructure Management Industry in 2002-03. In year 2007, the company took over a larger role within the HCL Technologies group to front-end HCL Technologies’ complete portfolio in the India market. Today this team, known as HCL Technologies India, is delivering end to end IT solutions across Applications and Infrastructure using its “Business Aligned IT” Services to Indian IT organizations across Industry sectors

Over 50,000+ highly motivated individuals working for 500 satisfied customers around the globe. IT works better this way. HCL recognizes human resources as the backbone of its long-term success and has consciously focused on increasing the value-add per employee.

Its unique approach has made it an employer of choice both in India and abroad. Utmost importance is attached to attract the best talent into the organization, continuously train, improve the skill set of these professionals, and help them perform in the most challenging assignments, and finally retain our biggest asset-our people.

HCL boasts of its people and recognizes every mind as an engineering powerhouse. It offers a unique experience to people through technology and process innovation. It breeds leaders to work for leaders.

Dear ChetanaS,

We would like to publish below job requirement in your ChetanaSforum.com

Freshers Off-Campus : Graduate Trainee Engineers @ Ongole
www.ChetanaS.com
This is to inform you that QIS College of Engg & Tech has been given the responsibility of organizing & coordinating an “Off-Campus Recruitment Drive" for "HCL" for B.Tech (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE) - 2010 passed out candidates.

Job Position : Graduate Trainee Engineer

Job Category : IT / Software

Interview Location : Ongole, Andhra Pradesh

Job Location : Chennai / Bangalore / Hyderabad

Desired Qualification :
BE / B.Tech (CSE/ECE/IT/EEE)
2010 passed outs only
• Percentage: 60% throughout academics

* MCA or M.Sc need not participate.

Desired Experience : 0 Years

Desired Skills :
• Good Communication Skills and Technical Skills.

CTC : 2.75 Lakhs/Annum

Selection Process :
• Technical Round
• Communication Round
• On line Test
• HR interview

Please ensure to carry the below mentioned documents for registration : (Mandatory)
• 3 Updated resumes.
• 5 Passport Size Photographs.
• Your College ID Card or ID Proof (Driving License, Voter ID, Passport Copy) - Photocopy
• All certificates starting from 10th standard to the recent degree (UG) – Photocopy
• A print out of this ChetanaS job posting.

** Without which you are not allowed into the campus recruitment process

Note: No Registration Fees.

Important :
• All the participants are requested to be in formal dress code.
• Please be 30 minutes prior to your test time and maintain discipline.
• The selected candidates should be available immediately for joining.

Note: Please carry a print out of this ChetanaS job posting.

Walk-In Date : On 27th August 2010 (Friday) : 9.00 AM
www.ChetanaS.com
Venue :
QIS College of Engineering & Technology (www.qiscet.edu.in),
Vengamukkapalem,
Ongole - 523272
Andhra Pradesh

Contact Person : Raghu.U (Placement Officer)

Contact Number : +91-9246419591

Note: The interviews for shortlisted candidates may be conducted on 28th August 2010 (Saturday). So, please make necessary arrangements to stay if required.
www.ChetanaS.com

How to Apply for this Job ?

* You must apply as mentioned below to register for this Walk-In. After applying, you can directly attend the Walk-In.

* Please apply ONLY IF you are planning to attend this Walk-In on 27th August 2010 at Ongole.

If eligible, Please send your resume at : qiscet_hcl@ChetanaSforum.com

Job Code : CHETANAS

Company Name : HCL

Last Date to Apply : 24th August 2010

Please mention the Subject Line of your Email in the below format :

<Job Code> - <Company Name> - <Qualification & Branch> - <Year Of Passout> - <Percentage in 10th, 12th, Graduation> - <Your Current Location>

Examples :

CHETANAS - HCL - B.Tech (CSE) - 2010 - 78%, 72%, 70% - Hyderabad

CHETANAS - HCL - B.Tech (ECE) - 2010 - 84%, 88%, 66% - Vizag

* You must apply exactly in the above mentioned format only. Otherwise, resumes will NOT be considered.

Please do not forget to furnish the following details in the body of your mail. This is very IMPORTANT.

Full Name of the Student:
College Name:
Qualification & Branch:
Year Of Passout:
Percentage in 10th, 12th, Graduation:
Mobile Number:
Email Id:
Current Location:
Contact Address:

#2 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 48,741 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:30 PM

Important from Chetana :

• Please read the Job Profile, Eligibility Criteria & Desired Skills carefully before applying, and apply only if you are suitable.

• Follow the given Job Code, Subject Line & Instructions carefully. Otherwise you may get a failure notice.

• The Registration Process may be stopped at anytime. So apply quickly.

• You will receive a 'Thank You' message if your application is successfully forwarded to HR. Otherwise, you will receive a 'Failure Notice'.

• Some Email Domains (eg, REDIFF) seems to have problems in applying. So if you get any failure notice, try to apply preferably from 'GMAIL' Email Id.

• Please apply only if you are planning to attend this Walk-In on 27th August 2010 at Ongole.

• After applying, you can directly attend the Walk-In on 27th August 2010 at Ongole.

• There will NOT be any Hall Tickets issued by College/Company.

#3 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 48,741 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 07:30 PM

NOTE FROM CHETANA : "HCL" - SAMPLE PLACEMENT PAPERS AVAILABLE AT:
http://www.chetanasinterview.com/categories/HCL-TECHNOLOGIES/

#4 Priyanka DR

Priyanka DR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:50 PM

hi Chetana mam, thanks so much.Plz clear one doubt. any college in India is allowed?

#5 bharat424

bharat424

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:16 PM

hi Chetana madam....i've send the mail twice as i forgot to upload my resume the first time i mailed......will it be accepted?

#6 bharat424

bharat424

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:27 PM

hi...it is mentioned as walkin and is also told to apply.Are we informed through mail anything regarding the event?

#7 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 48,741 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:29 PM

hi Chetana madam....
i've send the mail twice as i forgot to upload my resume the first time i mailed......will it be accepted?

Hi Bharat,

No problem with that.

The email is only for the college to know how many people are coming, so that they can plan the event better.

#8 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 48,741 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:29 PM

hi...
it is mentioned as walkin and is also told to apply.Are we informed through mail anything regarding the event?

Hi Bharat,

After sending resume, you can directly attend the Walk-In on 27th August 2010 at Ongole. There will NOT be any Hall Tickets issued by College/Company.

#9 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 48,741 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:30 PM

hi Chetana mam, thanks so much.

Plz clear one doubt. any college in India is allowed?

Yes ! Any college freshers are allowed as long as they meet all the given eligibility criteria.

#10 bharat424

bharat424

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 11:36 PM

Hi Bharat,

After sending resume, you can directly attend the Walk-In on 27th August 2010 at Ongole. There will NOT be any Hall Tickets issued by College/Company.

THANK u......

#11 Srikanth Shanmukesh

Srikanth Shanmukesh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:10 AM

What an effort Chetana madam....really a good appreciation by me

#12 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 48,741 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:19 AM

THANK u......

Hi Bharat,

Always make sure you check this thread regularly for any updates from college/company regarding this event.

If they send us any information about postponement/cancellation/schedule change, we will post the same here.

So it's better to check this thread once before going for the Walk-In.

We will also update college's contact person number in 1 or 2 days. So you may contact him for further clarifications.

#13 dinaasruthy

dinaasruthy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:57 PM

Hi, i just want to know whether people who already attended the AMCAT test conducted for HCL can attend this recruitment drive??Please reply..

#14 rubenhardy

rubenhardy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 02:05 PM

HI admin !!Im from chennai !! Can i able to attend this off campus drive? :blink:

#15 Dhilip...

Dhilip...

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 05:10 PM

HI admin !! Im from chennai !! Can i able to attend this off campus drive? :blink:

ya u can

#16 Lakshmi PriyaB

Lakshmi PriyaB

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 20 August 2010 - 08:18 PM

ya u can

Hi chetanas maam Is 2009 batch eligible to attend the campus.,..? If not when will HCL conduct for 2009 batch...? Thanks in advance

#17 Srikanth Shanmukesh

Srikanth Shanmukesh

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 12:05 AM

can one tell about the rounds @ HCL off campus on 27,28 th of this month..here my question is these are the rounds as specified by them... by these what is the Technical round?Can any one clear my doubt please.....Technical RoundCommunication RoundOn line TestHR interview

#18 Rajesh Srinivasan

Rajesh Srinivasan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 August 2010 - 07:12 PM

can anyone tell when they ll sent the hallticket??

#19 Jithendra Kumar

Jithendra Kumar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 01:22 PM

Hiii, I wanted to confirm whether this post is for IT or BPO...admin please do reply..and also please tell what are the rounds that they are going to conduct, so that we'll get prepared for that....thanks in advance..

#20 sujithakocherla

sujithakocherla

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 07:21 PM

hi madam..... may i know the time of walk in on friday........they mentioned only before 30 min.......but not the exact time