Adventnet / ZOHO CORP Written test pattern and some questions

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 S.V.R.Anil kumar Vunnava

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:21 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

ZOHO CORP Written test pattern and some questions

Pattern (total 45q = 25 objective + 20 descriptive) Time 2hrs

25 Objective questions from( 20 Verbal reasoning, 5 Aptitude )

Here they gave a passage and some questions below like

Eg: Alice,Bob,Chris,Dave,Eric,Fred,Laura used to work in a restaurant for 6 days from Tue-Sun and every one is worked for one day and at least 2 members work on a day, Mon is holiday

Restrictions:

1) Either Alice or Bob work on 1st day
2) Laura works only on 4th and 5th days
3) A 1day gap is left between Laura and Chris
4) Eric works Immediately after Bob

Questions:

1.What is the order of their working ?

A).......... B)........C)........D)..........E)........

3-5 questions will be asked from this passage

These sort of questions will be asked up to 20 from 25 in objective type, giving nearly 5-6 Passages

And rest 5 questions will be Aptitude like

1) A clock misses 1min for each hour after the midnight and the time in the clock before 1hour 30min is 13.45 and what is the current time in the clock?

A)15.00 B)15.13 C)14.59 D)14.35 E)14.30

And coming to Descriptive The questions will be of

1)Find the next number in the series of numbers 77,49,36,18,.........?

ans: We have to describe the answer as

7*7 = 49 (gives the the 2nd number)
4*9 = 36 (gives the the 3rd number)
3*6 = 18 (gives the the 4th number)
Now 1*8 = 8 (gives the the 5th number)

So 8 is answer

2)A Caterpillar crawls a distance with speed of 21inches/min in the one direction and after feeding moves back in the same direction with 7inches/min and what is the average speed of it?

3)On probability and permutations like balls are drawn from box and how many are drawn ...........
.........etc?

and problems on trains, find shortest and critical path, junctions, relationships, Venn diagrams ........................................etc

so, We have to give the complete and detailed step by step process of these problems in descriptive.

....................................................... B) ALL THE BEST B) ....................................................

#2 BasilJohn123

BasilJohn123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 11:16 AM

hey friend i cleared the writtten test..any idea wen they ll call for the interview...and can u tell me wat willl be the interview process...can plz give me some details regarding this................

#3 balaji chockalingam

balaji chockalingam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:10 PM

hey friend i cleared the writtten test..any idea wen they ll call for the interview...and can u tell me wat willl be the interview process...can plz give me some details regarding this................

Hi friend, kindly let me share ur 2nd & further rounds process.. thanks in advance

#4 balaji chockalingam

balaji chockalingam

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:11 PM

Hi friend, kindly let me share ur 2nd & further rounds process.. thanks in advance

#5 BasilJohn123

BasilJohn123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 12:22 PM

hi friend ...i did not get any further intimation from zoho...kindly let me kno if u get ..or if u have attended the interview

#6 Deeplakshmi G

Deeplakshmi G

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 04:57 PM

hi friends,i need the answer for that zoho questions.......if u know send

#7 sridher23

sridher23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 02:51 PM

Hi friend, kindly let me share ur 2nd & further rounds process..thanks

#8 Narayanan K

Narayanan K

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:05 PM

hi can anyone send a complete model question paper with answers of zoho aptitude test

#9 saraswathi sekar

saraswathi sekar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 01:42 PM

hi friend, kindly share some information about that zoho written test exam process........ and tell which book i'll flow for that exam

#10 saraswathi sekar

saraswathi sekar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2011 - 01:46 PM

hi can anyone send a complete model question paper with answers of zoho aptitude test

#11 kapil_bi

kapil_bi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 02:37 PM

Written test details: Total number of questions: 45 (25 objective + 20 descriptive)Duration : 2 hoursObjective:80% of the objective type comprise of questions on verbal reasoning, with some questions that deal with general aptitude.Descriptive:As for the descriptive type questions, most of them are based on general aptitude. 2-3 questions based on Venn diagrams.

#12 Vanitha Ambati

Vanitha Ambati

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:40 AM

Hi everyone,I have cleared Zoho written exam last week, can anyone tell me approximately for how many days they will call for interview and what will be next round????

#13 angeline jeba selvi.j

angeline jeba selvi.j

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 12:44 PM

hi..cn u tel me d intervew procedure ...? :rolleyes:

#14 angeline jeba selvi.j

angeline jeba selvi.j

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 September 2012 - 07:24 AM

QUOTE (Vanitha Ambati @ Mar 21 2012, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi everyone,I have cleared Zoho written exam last week, can anyone tell me approximately for how many days they will call for interview and what will be next round????i am going to attend an interview thr...can u tell me the details to my mail id

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users