• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#21 kssnagesh

kssnagesh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:13 PM

ya wat u heard is right abt TCS new pattern but they again can change the pattern. Don't worry ALL THE BEST 4 UR EXAM

Hai jyothsna agani the pattern is changed means is it the previous pattern??????

#22 anil.korukonda

anil.korukonda

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 11:41 PM

hi frnd,, Today i wrote the tcs written test .It is online test having 35 questions and we have to complete them in 1hr.and result will be sent to your mail. today morning i wrote the exam and i got a mail in the evening that u have cleared the test congratulations .my interview is on 18th of this month....

Hi all :rolleyes: Can anyone tell me what is the new pattern of TCS? I heard that i will be 35 ques and time limit 1 hr. negative marking is also there(-0.33). is that rite?? :unsure: frnds please share your experiences with the new pattern of TCS if u have given TCS test recently.. i have test on 15th aug..pls help me.. pls reply frnds... Thanks in advance..

#23 VENKATA SAI ALAHARI

VENKATA SAI ALAHARI

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 01:26 AM

hmmm ya...that is the confusion...someone pls guide abt this... Has anyone given test today at SJBIT?

#24 Mithilesh Sai Miriyala

Mithilesh Sai Miriyala

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 08:55 AM

Hi; I attended the xam on 14th.The information which you got is correct.That question are too long and most of questions are too long and testing your apptitude .. Its Take lot of time to read..but required inforamation to solve the problems are in last two lines.. All the best

#25 harika-k

harika-k

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 10:46 AM

hi frnd,, Today i wrote the tcs written test .It is online test having 35 questions and we have to complete them in 1hr.and result will be sent to your mail. today morning i wrote the exam and i got a mail in the evening that u have cleared the test congratulations .my interview is on 18th of this month....

thanks a lot for sharing de info...congrats..hw many ques did u attend??

#26 harika-k

harika-k

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 10:47 AM

Hi; I attended the xam on 14th.The information which you got is correct.That question are too long and most of questions are too long and testing your apptitude .. Its Take lot of time to read.. but required inforamation to solve the problems are in last two lines.. All the best

thnks for de info.. hw many ques did u attend?

#27 Saroj Priyadharsini

Saroj Priyadharsini

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 07:30 PM

Hai Friends, Last Week i attended the TCS Online Test but i didnt select in Online Test...........TCS Online test includes Puzzles related question and little Aptitude Question which is simple but it take more time to read ...................So, time Management is very important in Online Test and for every wrong answer 0.33 mark should be reduced.So dont guess the answer ................ All The Best to All Other Friends Who are Going To Attend..........Prepare Well...............Be Confident Always..............

#28 Mohamed Yusuff

Mohamed Yusuff

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 11:10 PM

Hi guyz... I heard from few friends who have attended today in my college(veltech). They said that they have got their written test and interviews scheduled today itself, and the questions asked in the interviews were "Tell About Yourself" and then they have given the offer letter then and there. As for I know, I guess they have changed only the PATTERN of the Online Test, but the Sections and Questions must be from their old database, may be they would have added few new type of questions, because few said that they have got only Aptitudes and few said only Puzzles and today my friend said he got Verbals. Anyhow guyz, its about our fate and luck to clear the test. Lets hope for the best. I'm yet to get my hall ticket, though I'm going to attend on 21st @ Thiruchengode through Anna University Off-Campus(TNSLPP). After then I'll post my experience here.

#29 Azeem Abbas

Azeem Abbas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 01:00 AM

Hii.... I hv also received hall ticket for sat 21/aug interview at BANGALORE an the venue is Sjb Institute Of Technology.i also heard tat the interview pattern is changed .. am very week in Quantitative Aptitude . please i would really appreciate if anyone who has attended tcs interview to giv me some important topics an also the exact pattern ..thnks

#30 avarulprasad05

avarulprasad05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:23 AM

ok...@harika.. could u pls tell me some questions if u remember??

#31 avarulprasad05

avarulprasad05

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:24 AM

hi harka did u get the hall ticket from tcs and when ur fnd has reg

#32 samsul hutha

samsul hutha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 11:30 PM

Hello Friends.../ I attended the TCS online on 14th August In Bangalore......,Regarding TCS New pattern...? Here i give some Important things for preparation PLEASE GO FOR IT......./ ** The question pattern was 100% Fully changed. ** Only 35 questions 1 hr Time. ** CALCULATOR is ALLOWED----> I came 2 know after i reach there[ Note it., Plz take the calc] ** Only APTITUDE....., There is No Synonyms.., Antonyms..,Verbal..,Critical and ALL. Go for the Following Topics Perfectly......(First Give Preference to starred one) ~ *Numbers ~ Serial Problem ~ Fibonnocci series Based Problems ~ *Age ~ *Pipes and Cisterns ~ *Blood relations ~ *Time and Distance..,Work ~ *Speed related [Train] ~ *Volume and Surface area ~ *Ratio & Proportion ~ *Alligation of Mixture ~ *Probablity ~ Percentage ~ Profit and Loss ~ Average >> Seating Arrangement Problem >> Finally Read the Formula's of GEOMETRY.Listen:: Question was easy We can easily Identify the Unit as soon as you see the Qs. They will confuse you in the following area problems AGE..,Average..,Speed..,Volume & surface.., Ratio..,Seating Arrangements.How they will confuse you Mean ( Some Problems Which came for ME......)-------------------------------------------------------------------------------1.) This is asked for me...? Kunal and Sagar are Neighbours.., Kunal Buy a Colour Television For Rs.15000., With the Discount of 15% They Ratio of their Ages was 6:5 It was 6yrs ago..,Sagar buy a television for _____ Some Amount.The difference of the discount is 10%.The ratio of their age is 11:10 this is four years hence...,What are their Present Ages...? Refer Exer Prob no 7 in AGE For this -----> Initially it will take Few min to find this prob is Based on P&L or Age....., then Ratio in Age will confuse......., Where to start And What are the DaTa's we should Take will confuse.../ THIS IS THE HEADACHE......,Try to Cure it.., when you are at The VENUE..,2) The Problems of Ratio..,Volume and Surface QS. Are extend UPTO 10 LINES......,** SKIP THOSE QUESTIONS ANSWER IT AT LAST 3) RAPETEKO reshuffle the alphabets form a meaningful word and relate it to the following.., a.)Vegetable b.)Friut c.)Bird d.)City4) There was a scientist who after doing research , found that color of skin of animalsvary with change in distance.One day he started to chase a beer .He walked 1 miletowards north , then turned and walked 1 mile towards east and then caught the beer andradio-ribboned the beerThen he left the beer at that spot and returned to his base-station taking a turn towardssouth (walked 1 mile towards south).Then what was the color of beer at that spot?a)whiteb)brownc)blackd)grey Probablity and Ratio of Proportion are DATA SUFFICIENCY TYPE QUESTION In Ratio they asked A & B are 2 container having water and PEPSI..,If you take 1 spoon of water and pour it into Pepsi and after that You take one spoon of Pepsi and Pour in into Container A... a.) b.) c.) d.) Containing data sufficiency options Probablity Gloves and cap Problem., Problem on Number will be very very easy....., look around (a3+b3) Formula---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I am not having the capacity to hold 10 lines of Qs in my Mind...., This is what i remembered You Should need a Presence of Mind...... To Understand the delivered English in Quick mannerOne High tip.., In Normal Aps qs., they will form the sentence like this..., Four Years Hence the Ratio of their Age will be 2:3 BUT they will Ask RATIO IS 2:3 & this is 4 years hence../ YA ITS EASY But WHEN GO FOR BIG PROBLEM Not ONLY BIG EVEN THIS PROBLEM YOU WILL Get Confused where to relate the DATA...., NOT Now.., IN THE ONLINE TEST...,------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------** All Will get same QS but it is shuffled** You Have to Attend more than 25 below 32 to get qualified (They wont mention it U Itself Realize when see the Qs)** 0.33 Negative marks------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Beyond this If FATE Plays a major ROLE means------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ They to go for another Set of Qs../ Means........, It would be PUZZLE and DATA INTERPRETATION --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- THATS IT........// i Tell the Major "Problems".., Those things I don't know when i stepped in for the TEST..,Work Around it.., Come out with Flying Colors :rolleyes: ~ Samsul hutha

#33 DHANUNJAYA.M

DHANUNJAYA.M

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:38 AM

HI FRIENDS.....dis is dhanunjaya.........i know the new test pattern of TCS... recently my friend wrote online exm....unfortunately he was not shortlisted....... total tcs paper consists of 35 questions...all are aptitude only.... time is 1 hr........... all the best....for freshers who r participating in TCS recriutment.... D H A N U.......

#34 vininnovater

vininnovater

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 01:26 AM

hi guys , i too attended tcs intr in veltec 1pm batch, i too got same ques tat dhanunya got, i remember sum question . it 'l b helpfulBlood relation prob35)the man said i hav none brothers n sisters.the man stood in front of a painting and said this man's father is my fathers son . who s the man in the paintingpuzzle34) lion lies on monday ,tuesday, thursday and rest of the days it speaks truth rat lies on tuesday,wednesday,saturday and rest of the ............................rat and lion said one day tat yesterday only i liedon which day they said25)tat RAPETEKO rearrange to proper word

#35 ranganatha n

ranganatha n

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:21 AM

ya. the new pattern is 35 questions 1 hour time i/3 -ve marking. did anybody get the halltickets from tcs.reply to anuradha.mattupalli@gmail.com

i got hall ticket from tcs mine is on 22 aug

#36 dileep veldi

dileep veldi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 09:01 AM

can any body pls post few questions, which u have appeared at any college in hyderabad

#37 Nimisha Sharma

Nimisha Sharma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:19 AM

Hey I am also waiting for the mail from TCS and the paper pattern was changed and some of them are telling that the pattern is same can u tell me exactly and if it changed plzzzz tell me hw to prepare....

hi, i hv rcvd the mail from TCS. My test is on 21 aug. can somebody plzz teell me the pattern...

#38 Nimisha Sharma

Nimisha Sharma

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:38 AM

Hello Friends.../ I attended the TCS online on 14th August In Bangalore......, Regarding TCS New pattern...? Here i give some Important things for preparation PLEASE GO FOR IT......./ ** The question pattern was 100% Fully changed. ** Only 35 questions 1 hr Time. ** CALCULATOR is ALLOWED----> I came 2 know after i reach there[ Note it., Plz take the calc] ** Only APTITUDE....., There is No Synonyms.., Antonyms..,Verbal..,Critical and ALL. Go for the Following Topics Perfectly......(First Give Preference to starred one) ~ *Numbers ~ Serial Problem ~ Fibonnocci series Based Problems ~ *Age ~ *Pipes and Cisterns ~ *Blood relations ~ *Time and Distance..,Work ~ *Speed related [Train] ~ *Volume and Surface area ~ *Ratio & Proportion ~ *Alligation of Mixture ~ *Probablity ~ Percentage ~ Profit and Loss ~ Average >> Seating Arrangement Problem >> Finally Read the Formula's of GEOMETRY. Listen:: Question was easy We can easily Identify the Unit as soon as you see the Qs. They will confuse you in the following area problems AGE..,Average..,Speed..,Volume & surface.., Ratio..,Seating Arrangements. How they will confuse you Mean ( Some Problems Which came for ME......) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1.) This is asked for me...? Kunal and Sagar are Neighbours.., Kunal Buy a Colour Television For Rs.15000., With the Discount of 15% They Ratio of their Ages was 6:5 It was 6yrs ago..,Sagar buy a television for _____ Some Amount.The difference of the discount is 10%.The ratio of their age is 11:10 this is four years hence...,What are their Present Ages...? Refer Exer Prob no 7 in AGE For this -----> Initially it will take Few min to find this prob is Based on P&L or Age....., then Ratio in Age will confuse......., Where to start And What are the DaTa's we should Take will confuse.../ THIS IS THE HEADACHE......,Try to Cure it.., when you are at The VENUE.., 2) The Problems of Ratio..,Volume and Surface QS. Are extend UPTO 10 LINES......, ** SKIP THOSE QUESTIONS ANSWER IT AT LAST 3) RAPETEKO reshuffle the alphabets form a meaningful word and relate it to the following.., a.)Vegetable b.)Friut c.)Bird d.)City 4) There was a scientist who after doing research , found that color of skin of animals vary with change in distance.One day he started to chase a beer .He walked 1 mile towards north , then turned and walked 1 mile towards east and then caught the beer and radio-ribboned the beer Then he left the beer at that spot and returned to his base-station taking a turn towards south (walked 1 mile towards south).Then what was the color of beer at that spot? a)white b)brown c)black d)grey Probablity and Ratio of Proportion are DATA SUFFICIENCY TYPE QUESTION In Ratio they asked A & B are 2 container having water and PEPSI..,If you take 1 spoon of water and pour it into Pepsi and after that You take one spoon of Pepsi and Pour in into Container A... a.) b.) c.) d.) Containing data sufficiency options Probablity Gloves and cap Problem., Problem on Number will be very very easy....., look around (a3+b3) Formula --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am not having the capacity to hold 10 lines of Qs in my Mind...., This is what i remembered You Should need a Presence of Mind...... To Understand the delivered English in Quick manner One High tip.., In Normal Aps qs., they will form the sentence like this..., Four Years Hence the Ratio of their Age will be 2:3 BUT they will Ask RATIO IS 2:3 & this is 4 years hence../ YA ITS EASY But WHEN GO FOR BIG PROBLEM Not ONLY BIG EVEN THIS PROBLEM YOU WILL Get Confused where to relate the DATA...., NOT Now.., IN THE ONLINE TEST..., ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ** All Will get same QS but it is shuffled ** You Have to Attend more than 25 below 32 to get qualified (They wont mention it U Itself Realize when see the Qs) ** 0.33 Negative marks ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Beyond this If FATE Plays a major ROLE means ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ They to go for another Set of Qs../ Means........, It would be PUZZLE and DATA INTERPRETATION --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- THATS IT........// i Tell the Major "Problems".., Those things I don't know when i stepped in for the TEST.., Work Around it.., Come out with Flying Colors :rolleyes: ~ Samsul hutha

hey thanx a lot...its really gonna help...:)

#39 Azeem Abbas

Azeem Abbas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 01:04 PM

GUYZZZZZZzz thnk u for all ur efforts ... really appreciate .i hv test on saturday .. at bangalore .. i hope someone can recollect more questions for me .. thnk u

#40 Subin George Thomas

Subin George Thomas

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 05:03 PM

hii

I have got the hall ticket and the exam is on 21st August in MLRIT dundigal at 5pm.
So plz who ever wrote the exam kindly post questions that u remember from the exam which might help us cause there are many who is goin 2 write it

if possible send it to my mail....id is tomsubin@gmail.com
Thankz Ya! :)