- PLEASE SHARE TO HELP OTHERS
Applications for Appointment in the Clerical Cadre.
City Union Bank Ltd.
Invites application for Appointment in the Clerical Cadre.
APPLICATION FORM BELOW (.DOC FORMAT)
ApplicationForm.doc 173.54KB 312 downloads
APPLICATION FORM BELOW (.PDF FORMAT)
ApplicationForm.pdf 20.91KB 161 downloads
Only those candidates who are prepared to work at any of its branches in Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Gujarat, West Bengal and New Delhi need to apply.
Age : Not above 27 years as on 01.07.2006. (i.e.) must have been born on or after 01.07.1979. Relaxation by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates
Qualification : Graduation with a consistent academic record of 55% marks & above from SSLC onwards. All exams should have been cleared in the first attempt. Candidates who have obtained Degree through correspondence are not eligible.
Candidates willing to have a long-term career with the Bank alone need to apply. Bank offers a challenging career and reward system on par with the Industry. Candidates shall be subjected to a written test and those qualify will be called for an Interview at a later date. Ch e t a n aS
Application neatly typed in the specimen format appended below should be sent in a separate cover super scribed as "Application for the post of Clerk" and addressed to:
The Asst. General Manager (HRMD)
City Union Bank Ltd.,
149, TSR Big Street,
KUMBAKONAM - 612 001, Tamil Nadu
So as to reach on or before 02.09.2006.
Only short listed candidates will be called for the Written Test.
The Bank reserves its right to reject all the applications without assigning any reason and to cancel the selection process either entirely or in part.
* Eligible candidates should appear for a written test and / or skill test and interview at their own expense at places / dates notified by the Bank.
* Candidates selected are liable to be placed anywhere in India as per the administrative requirements and discretion of the Bank. http://www.ChetanaS.com
* If any information furnished by the candidates is found to be false / not correct / misrepresented, their candidature is liable to be cancelled at any stage without notice.
* Intimation will be sent only to the selected candidates in the Written Test / Interview.