CSC India Pvt. Ltd.,. Founded in 1959, Computer Sciences Corporation is a leading global IT Services company.CSC provides innovative solutions for customers around the world by applying leading technologies and CSC's own advanced capabilities. These include systems design, integration, IT, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), applications software development, web application hosting, management and technology consulting. With approximately 80000 employees. The company had the revenue of $ 14.6 billion for the 12 months ended Dec' 30 2005.Global teams of CSC for the product led services, infrastructure services and application services are now based in India, making it the 3rd largest location for CSC worldwide. CSC process in India conforms to SEI CMM level 5, PCMM Level 5, BS7799 and BSI5000 standards.CSC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Noida, Indore, Hyderabad and Chennai). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our global team.
Server Monitoring & Server Support
Job Position : Tech Support Engineer
Job Location : Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Desired Education (Preferable) : BE / B Tech / MCA / Diploma / B.Sc.
Desired Experience : 2 to 4 Years (Mandatory)
Job Description :
• Excellent Communication skills
• Willingness to work in shifts including Night Shifts.
• Specifications for Server Monitoring Professionals
• Flexibility and team working capability
• Able to work in 24x7 support
• Basic Knowledge of LAN, TCP /IP
• Knowledge of Windows NT 4 Server, Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2003 Server
• Knowledge of monitoring tool such as G2, CIM, SMART or any other
• Knowledge of backup tools like Veritas Netbackup, Arcserve and TIG
• Knowledge of Antivirus
• Ticketing tool like Remedy & USD
• Excellent communication skill
Walk-In Date : On 14th August 2010 (Saturday)
Computer Sciences Corporation
Building # 4 | Mind Space IT Park |
Madhapur | Hitech City |
Contact Person : Sai Krishna