Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
priya1911781

(FRESHERS) 'IFLEX' : Off-Campus for Freshers

NOTE FROM CHETANA :- "IFLEX" : PLACEMENT PAPERS AVAILABLE AT OUR INTERVIEW WEBSITE !
http://www.ChetanaSinterview.com/categories/IFLEX/

-----------------------------------------------
Update On 15 May 2007 ::
* BE/B.Tech/MCA/MCM students graduating in 2007 with consistent grades of 60% and above, who missed our campus selection, may send in their resume to fresher.engineering-blr@iflexsolutions.com

* B.Sc (Computer Science) students graduating in 2007, with consistent grades of 70% and above, may send in their resume to fresher.graduates-blr@iflexsolutions.com

Old Requirement
FRESHERS (B.E/B.TECH/MCA/MCM) who graduated in 2006 in First Class and missed our Campus selection, may quickly send their resume to: careers.fresher-chn@iflexsolutions.com
http://www.ChetanaS.com
(Extract from 'The Hindu - Opportunities - 30 Aug 2006)

NOTE FROM CHETANA :-
"IFLEX" : LATEST PLACEMENT PAPERS AVAILABLE AT OUR INTERVIEW WEBSITE !

www.ChetanaSinterview.com/categories/IFLEX/
FRESHERS (B.E/B.TECH/MCA/MCM) who graduated in 2006 in First Class and missed our Campus selection, may quickly send their resume to: careers.fresher-chn@iflexsolutions.com
http://www.ChetanaS.com
(Extract from 'The Hindu - Opportunities - 30 Aug 2006)

HI.....I JUST WANNA KNOW WEN IS WALK IN OF IFLEX IN BANGALORE.....PLEASE LET ME KNOW

hi frnd, i applied for i-flex thro the given mail id but i got an aotugenerated mail which said delivery failed...... so if u have time can u plz go thro this topic posted by me? http://www.chetanasforum.com/index.php?showtopic=4725 plz do help me in applying for a job guys if u have applied thro this mail id and if u were successful thn plz tell me bye

i applied for i-flex thro the given mail id but i got an aotugenerated mail which said delivery failed......

Dear Praveen, Since yesterday, thousands of people might have applied for this. As you can see, 5000 people have seen it here itself in our forum. Then imagine... Any mailbox will have a limited size and once it exceeds, you will get failure notice. So we can do nothing unless the company clears the mailbox and moves the current resumes to a PST file. Wait for 1 or 2 days and then try applying again. Hope that the company clears the mailbox soon or increases it's size...

Hi frnd, I had applied for IFlex today through this mail id. I did not get any failure notice. You can aplly for it now. Bye.

hi frnd, i applied for i-flex thro the given mail id but i got an aotugenerated mail which said delivery failed...... so if u have time can u plz go thro this topic posted by me? http://www.chetanasforum.com/index.php?showtopic=4725 plz do help me in applying for a job guys if u have applied thro this mail id and if u were successful thn plz tell me bye

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{CORRECTION BY MODERATOR.}

Correct EMAIL ID is careers.fresher-blr@iflexsolutions.com

Mistake is that Pradeep had put underscorce instead of hyphen.

{LITTLE MORE INFO BY MODERATOR}

>I heard from a i-flex HR employee that there is no recruitment immediately but they would want to have your resumes in their database so that they can call at a later stage. But recruitment will happen. So dont panic if you dont get calls in couple of months.

>One more information I would like to give you is those who have done MSIT etc can give a try and u may get a call.

>Chances of getting a call for a graduate from non computer science related branch is less. Also see that you take a unique i-flex employee reference of your own while sending your resume.

Finally send your resume to respective locations email ids.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hai im pradeep
Iflex bangalore: careers.fresher_blr@iflexsolutions.com Correct Email given Above.

All Entry Level (Fresher) Referrals may be sent to any of the below email-id’s, depending upon the preferred work location(s).

Bangalore – careers.fresher-blr@iflexsolutions.com

Chennai – careers.fresher-chn@iflexsolutions.com

Mumbai – careers.fresher-mum@iflexsolutions.com

Pune – careers.fresher-pune@iflexsolutions.com

I have done a project on Internet Banking, will that give me an added advantage when applyin in ifex??any inputs are welcomed

Hi If the project you have done is on Internet Banking it can give you some advantage if you have done the project on Java or at least acquired some knowledge on Banking domain.What ever the case, dont take any chance, just apply and hope for good.

Can anyone tell when I-flex will have an offcampus for 2006 freshers.do i need to send resume to the above posted emails ids ?plz reply.thank you.

I ve got selected from CTS written test held on 19th Nov for the interview. But i dont know abt the exact interview date, time n venue.Please help me

sir/madam can any ifex employee refer me for the forthcomming interview......

hey chim can u plz tell me when iflex is gonna conduct a walkin through refferal.....thanks..

NOTE FROM CHETANA :- "IFLEX" : PLACEMENT PAPERS AVAILABLE AT OUR INTERVIEW WEBSITE !

* BE/B.Tech/MCA/MCM students graduating in 2007 with consistent grades of 60% and above, who missed our campus selection, may send in their resume to fresher.engineering-blr@iflexsolutions.com

* B.Sc (Computer Science) students graduating in 2007, with consistent grades of 70% and above, may send in their resume to fresher.graduates-blr@iflexsolutions.com

Respected sir, I am shailendra rawat I am 2006 b.tech 65%computer scienceAny infomation plz call me at 09410036256, 09358318507 -----shailendra rawat

hi sir this is shailendra rawat i want to join wal in in your compeny call me 09410036256,09358318507

IFLEX : Walk-In : Freshers : On 26 May 2007

Special Caution: Friends, I don't know about authenticity of this info. So dont walk-in there blindly. Confirm it if you have any friends in IFLEX. Also it is mentioned that only the first 200 people will be considered.

Greetings!!
If your profile matched the below mentioned Pre-requisites :

Education:

Degree:
· Engineering - CS / IT / ECE / EIE / EE / Mechanical/ Medical Electronics
· MCA
· MSc. ( IT / Computer Science )

* NO other branches will be allowed.

Education Criteria
1. Class X - 60% and above
2. Class XII - 60% and above www.ChetanaS.com
3. Undergraduate - 60% and above ( applicable to MCA / MSc. only )
4. Aggregate of 60% up to the last semester results declared.

* 2007 PASSOUTS ONLY ! No others will be allowed !!
* Less than 60% will NOT be considered at any cost !!

First 200 entries ONLY will be considered. Others will be sent back.

Please meet us for a Written Test. The schedule is as follows:

Date: - 26th May 07
Time :- 1:30 pm or 2:30 pm

Venue: i-flex solutions limited,99,
Venkatnarayana Road
T Nagar, Chennai - 600 017
Tel: +91-44-4396 2000

Land Mark: Next to KPN Travels
Contact Person: Bibin Mathew/ Ida Joby
You need to carry your profile & your College ID card.

PN: Candidates who do not match the above mentioned Criteria or who have attended any test or interview with i-flex anytime in the past WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.

In case you have any of your friends matching the above mentioned Pre-requisites you can get them along..

We would appreciate your immediate confirmation.

Wish you all the best!!!

Regards,
I-Flex Solutions

Update On 15 May 2007 ::

THANK YOU

Dear Sir/Madam,I am PAWAN KUMAR B.E, ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION.(2007) graduate with 68.28 %. I am very much interestedto make a good career with your esteemed organization.I am proficient in :C, C++ I am hard worker with firm belief that success isachieved only through hard work with some inspirationand appreciation. I can assure you that I will put inmy best efforts and endeavours to promote theinterests of your challenging and innovative concern,if you given me a chance. I am looking for good breakand I believe that you can initiate my Job break. If ukindly considers my request, I will be highly obliged to you. Looking forward for your positive response.Here by I do attach my resume for your kind reference.Please consider me for any suitable opportunitieseither in Development or Testing.Thanks & Regards, PAWAN KUMAR Mobile: 91-9886861348Mail: pawansingla86@gmail.comCurrent Location: BANGALOREWilling to Relocate: YES