Photo
- - - - -

pl frnds any one answer for tis question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 deviarumugam

Posted 05 August 2010 - 04:52 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

Y should i hire u?Being as a ECE student y r u trying for software jobs?...

#2 G.srihari

G.srihari

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 08:18 PM

Hi friend iam also a ece student for this we can say that there are wide oppurtunities in software and convince them how r u eligible for that organisation.

#3 rajeshwari alluri

rajeshwari alluri

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 02:18 PM

IT feild so intresting and innovative and i feel i can apply thoughts in this feild

#4 ripel

ripel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:26 PM

Y should i hire u? Being as a ECE student y r u trying for software jobs?...

Please friends don't answer like.... It field is interesting or there are wide opportunities. Tell them that you are interested in the software field straightaway and thats why you are here. Beside too increase the strength of your answer tell them if you had did any It course or anything you learned through internet about software field. These will show that you are genuinely interested in the software field and just not here as you are desperately looking for any job. Show them you are interested. Let me tell you my own experience I am EC guy and presently have a software developer job with good salary. They asked me why are you into software field? I told them that It always intrigued me how certain codes run a system. They may ask you then why do you go for EC branch then you can say fabricate these that family pressure was there or any good reason. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users