Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

(FRESHERS) 'RESERVE BANK OF INDIA' : 200 Vacancies : Openings for Executive Interns : Last Date - 23 Aug 2010

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Sreenu_Jobs

Posted 26 July 2010 - 10:26 AM

- PLEASE SHARE

Reserve Bank of India (www.rbi.org.in)
www.ChetanaS.com
The Reserve Bank of India was established on April 1, 1935 in accordance with the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act 1934. The Central Office of the Reserve Bank was initially established in Calcutta but was permanently moved to Mumbai in 1937. The Central Office is where the Governor sits and where policies are formulated.Though originally privately owned, since nationalisation in 1949, the Reserve Bank is fully owned by the Government of India.

Executive Interns (on Contract Basis) - 200 Posts
www.ChetanaS.com
Applications are invited for the post of Executive Interns on contract basis in Reserve Bank of India

Age as on 01-07-2010 : Between 21 and 30 years

Desired Qualification :
• A First Class Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 60% marks or an equivalent grade. SC/ST/PWD(HI/VH/OH) candidates having Second Class with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade in Bachelor’s Degree examination are eligible to apply if posts are reserved for them.
• And GEN/OBC/SC/ST/PWD(HI/VH/OH) candidates must also possess skills relating to Information Technology.
• For this purpose, they must have successfully completed any Certificate Course related to Information Technology

Application Fee : Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only). No fee is payable by SC/ST/ PWD candidates. Fee is payable by Demand Draft favouring Reserve Bank of India and payable at Mumbai only. However, candidates from un-banked areas may pay fee by crossed Indian Postal Orders (IPO) in favour of Reserve Bank of India payable at GPO, Mumbai. Candidates should write their name and address on the reverse of the Demand Draft and in the space provided for the purpose on the Postal Orders (if fee is payable) and enclose them to the application with a pin (should not be stapled).

Scheme of Selection : Selection will be through Written Examination (WE) which will be an Objective Type Test followed by an Interview

Procedure to Apply :
Candidates can apply Online or Offline.
The Online applications can be submitted till 11.59 P.M. of August 23, 2010.

Off-line Application or the printout of the On-line Application, as the case may be, should reach the Board’s Office on or before 6.00 P.M. on August 30, 2010
www.ChetanaS.com

How to Apply for this Job ?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 bvenkat88

bvenkat88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 05:37 PM

hi!!!!!!! I have a doubt about this job post. What do they mean by a certificate in information technology. Do they mean:-1. A certificate from any it course certificate from insititutes like niit or other than this.2. They have not mentioned what language like c,c++ or java or any course........... :lol: :huh: :unsure: :rolleyes: somebody reply to this.............it will be of great help...................

#3 Mudavath Saritha

Mudavath Saritha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:50 AM

hey hiiiu need to hav certificate in basic languages like C,C++ in information technology....dat it.....

#4 Mudavath Saritha

Mudavath Saritha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:52 AM

hey hiii venkat u just need to hav certificate in C,C++ they mean u must hav basic languages certificates.....dats it.......

#5 shina afzal

shina afzal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 12:58 PM

hii can anybody help me with dis,the rbi is offering jobs in which location and for what position.

#6 ankurgahoi

ankurgahoi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 August 2010 - 11:06 AM

hii can anybody help me with dis,the rbi is offering jobs in which location and for what position.

i m not able to go on the online site for apply. www.onlinedr.rbi.org.in every time ehen i tried it shows some errror. what should i do now? plzz reply

#7 lubnahyder

lubnahyder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 06:21 PM

hi does any1 know if engineers are eligible to apply for this job?? ..thanks!:)

#8 sai vineela

sai vineela

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 09:06 PM

hey hiii venkat u just need to hav certificate in C,C++ they mean u must hav basic languages certificates..... dats it.......

Hey i had certificate in languages like java,but in d appln he asked Qualification Main Subjects Date Of Result University/Institute Overall % of marks Class/ Divsion INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY wat about date of result,university,overall marks,class or division wat to write there,i jus took my certificate after completn of my course they didnt conduct any examinatn for dat?? Please anyone reply as soon as possible Thanku

#9 sai vineela

sai vineela

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 08:26 PM

Hey i had certificate in languages like java,but in d appln he asked Qualification Main Subjects Date Of Result University/Institute Overall % of marks Class/ DivsionINFORMATION TECHNOLOGYwat about date of result,university,overall marks,class or division wat to write there,i jus took my certificate after completn of my course they didnt conduct any examinatn for dat??Please anyone reply as soon as possible i need to apply b4 d last date plzz

#10 anand kumar1988

anand kumar1988

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:43 AM

hi does any1 know if engineers are eligible to apply for this job?? ..thanks!:)

yes all the engineers are elegible for this job

#11 vimalkarania

vimalkarania

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 03:14 AM

umm am confused .....what about mum uni students awating their results .........

#12 vimalkarania

vimalkarania

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 August 2010 - 03:17 AM

umm what about mum uni students awaitin their results .......is it bye bye rbi ??