arpitasaha

mini projects in core java

hi, I am arpita. I am a T.E. computer science student looking for some projects in java. Can anyone suggest me a topic.Arpita.

Hi Arpita i cant help you in guiding the java project.but you can visit the programmersheaven.com site,you will find some java project with source code.Thanks and RegardsMd Iftekhar Noor

Hi Arpita i cant help you in guiding the java project.but you can visit the programmersheaven.com site,you will find some java project with source code. Thanks and Regards Md Iftekhar Noor

thank you iftekhar for responding. Arpita

1. You can try some thing like question bank/test software by having a set of questions in Database. and using Swing for front end.2. Some game using java applet.

Allows the ServletExecDebugger to be integrated with your java web projects. This is a plugin for Eclipse. It requires Eclipse (any version) and the ServletExecDebugger (version 3.1/4.1) provided by New Atlanta.

Thanks

Sport Motion Graphics

Allows the ServletExecDebugger to be integrated with your java web projects. This is a plugin for Eclipse. It requires Eclipse (any version) and the ServletExecDebugger (version 3.1/4.1) provided by New Atlanta.

Thanks

Sport Motion Graphics

For what kind of applications we should make use of it?