Photo
- - - - -

mini projects in core java

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 arpitaklsaha

Posted 26 August 2006 - 04:23 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

hi, I am arpita. I am a T.E. computer science student looking for some projects in java. Can anyone suggest me a topic.Arpita.

#2 iftekhar

iftekhar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 06:17 PM

Hi Arpita i cant help you in guiding the java project.but you can visit the programmersheaven.com site,you will find some java project with source code.Thanks and RegardsMd Iftekhar Noor

#3 arpitaklsaha

arpitaklsaha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 01:09 PM

Hi Arpita i cant help you in guiding the java project.but you can visit the programmersheaven.com site,you will find some java project with source code. Thanks and Regards Md Iftekhar Noor

thank you iftekhar for responding. Arpita

#4 Zenith

Zenith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 02:56 PM

1. You can try some thing like question bank/test software by having a set of questions in Database. and using Swing for front end.2. Some game using java applet.

#5 vrajesh.accel4ever

vrajesh.accel4ever

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:03 PM

If you need java, PHP mini Projects for UG and PG students from TamilNadu and Bangalore. call 08050575378

#6 sean lopez

sean lopez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:30 AM

http://mindprod.com/...t/projects.html calculator Color Demo Choice List Client Test

#7 jimmyjjohn

jimmyjjohn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:15 PM

Allows the ServletExecDebugger to be integrated with your java web projects. This is a plugin for Eclipse. It requires Eclipse (any version) and the ServletExecDebugger (version 3.1/4.1) provided by New Atlanta.

Thanks

Sport Motion Graphics

#8 nikunjm

nikunjm

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:09 PM

Allows the ServletExecDebugger to be integrated with your java web projects. This is a plugin for Eclipse. It requires Eclipse (any version) and the ServletExecDebugger (version 3.1/4.1) provided by New Atlanta.

Thanks

Sport Motion Graphics

For what kind of applications we should make use of it?