Photo
- - - - -

(FRESHERS) 'TCS' - CHENNAI : 'OFF-CAMPUS'

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 ChetanaS

Posted 23 August 2006 - 05:38 PM

- PLEASE SHARE

"TCS" : LATEST PLACEMENT PAPERS AVAILABLE AT OUR INTERVIEW WEBSITE !
www.chetanasinterview.com/categories/TCS/
----------------------------------------
CLICK HERE TO CHECK DETAILS OF "TCS - BANGALORE" OFF-CAMPUS
----------------------------------------
Dear TCSer,
TCS Chennai is calling Freshers.

REFER THE BELOW ATTACHMENT FOR DETAILS

Attached File  TCS_ChetanaS.jpg   150.05KB   1360 downloads

Inform your family and friends...India’s first and Asia’s largest IT Consulting and Services Organsiation is hiring freshers!!
http://www.ChetanaS.com
- We are looking for Fresh Engineering / PG Science Graduates (Who have graduated in 2006) from Tamilnadu based Engineering & Science colleges with specialization in Computer Science streams only.

- The selection process is tentatively scheduled during September / October 2006
Eligibility :-
Year of Passing: 2006 only ( Only from the branches given below)

Disciplines:
UG - BE / B.Tech [ Computer Science, Information Technology ]
PG - ME / M.Tech [ Computer Science, Information Technology ]
MCA [ with BSc/BCom/BCA/BA with Maths only ]
MSc [ Computer Science, Information Technology ]

Academic Performance:
Consistent first class & 60 % in Std X, XII,Graduation and Post Graduation;
Not more than 2 years of gap in their academics
No distance/part time education

How to Apply: Please APPLY ONLINE at www.careers.tcs.com
Note:
Shortlisting to be done EXCLUSIVELY through portal only (www.careers.tcs.com).

Kindly do not send any CV in response to this mail.

#2 ChetanaS

ChetanaS

Administrator

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 39,734 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 11:38 AM

"TCS" : LATEST PLACEMENT PAPERS AVAILABLE AT OUR INTERVIEW WEBSITE !
www.chetanasinterview.com/categories/TCS/

#3 KSN

KSN

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 12:49 PM

THANK YOU...THANK YOU MAM ! I HV BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SOOO LONG !

#4 arun1712

arun1712

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 August 2006 - 05:30 PM

Mam I ve already applied and got one ID ... What they posted now i.e for Chennai TCS is all same only know ?

#5 kavin84

kavin84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 August 2006 - 12:10 PM

Hey i have already applied to tcs long back in the same link which is given above...do i need to apply again??

#6 praveen.g

praveen.g

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 06:12 AM

hey hi 2 all, plz apply again 4 tcs,bcoz nw they have changd the eligibility criteria itself and has started registerin names in a new database, only B.E/M.E/MCA/MSc with C.S.E and I.T are eligibile, so even if u hv applied b4 and dint apply recently, plz apply again, as early as possible.......branches eligible:UG - BE / B.Tech [ Computer Science, Information Technology ]PG - ME / M.Tech [ Computer Science, Information Technology ]MCA [ with BSc/BCom/BCA/BA with Maths only ]MSc [ Computer Science, Information Technology ]all the bestwith regardsPRAVEEN

#7 Sudhir S

Sudhir S

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 09:30 PM

Hai! Even if ur already registered with TCS.please reg again u will get a REFERENCE NO. and Application date of previous registration.Note the REF NO.

#8 Fresher Arun Kumar

Fresher Arun Kumar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 10:28 PM

hey hi 2 all, plz apply again, coz nw they have changd the eligibility criteria itself and has started registerin names in a new database, only B.E/M.E with C.S.E and I.T are eligibile, no other branches are eligible, so even if hv applied b4 and dint apply recently, plz apply again, as early as possible....... all the best with regards PRAVEEN

Hi praveen, this is Arun completed M.Sc Software Engineering.. I am really shocked by hearing the news because nearly 3 months I am waiting for TCS.. Did U confirm the news,Please make sure the details are true as soon as possible. With Regards Arun Kumar

#9 praveen.g

praveen.g

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 07:42 AM

arun plz chk out the details in my posting.....UG - BE / B.Tech [ Computer Science, Information Technology ]PG - ME / M.Tech [ Computer Science, Information Technology ]MCA [ with BSc/BCom/BCA/BA with Maths only ]MSc [ Computer Science, Information Technology ]the above branches are only eligible as per the attached image in dis forum, y dont u give a try, u mite get a cal.. reg again and see.... its always worth a try.......

#10 P.R.Sriram

P.R.Sriram

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 10:40 AM

Mami am frm ECE stream, i have applied long back,once it was psoted in TCS site. Now the requirement says it only for IT streams. would i be called for the recruitment.Plz coform me from any TCS person...sriram

#11 Fresher Arun Kumar

Fresher Arun Kumar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 August 2006 - 01:19 PM

arun plz chk out the details in my posting..... UG - BE / B.Tech [ Computer Science, Information Technology ] PG - ME / M.Tech [ Computer Science, Information Technology ] MCA [ with BSc/BCom/BCA/BA with Maths only ] MSc [ Computer Science, Information Technology ] the above branches are only eligible as per the attached image in dis forum, y dont u give a try, u mite get a cal.. reg again and see.... its always worth a try.......

First I have to say thank u. I again registered and i got the Reference number from E-Register Portal(TCS) I have one more question to you, Is reference number is enough to enter else they will send hall ticket? Why I asking is last my few friends has attended TCS Walk-in in chennai and they all are from other department like EEE & ECE pupils. Reply Soon................. Advance Thanks, Regards Arun Kumar

#12 praveen.g

praveen.g

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 31 August 2006 - 07:42 AM

im sry arun i,ve no answers on dat regard....

#13 aswini20

aswini20

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 01:51 PM

hv a doubt............ in the institute/university column of the application.... do we mention the university we r affliated to or select "others" n mention the institute we studied tht came under the specific university??plz help

#14 Pebble

Pebble

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:39 PM

hey hi 2 all, plz apply again 4 tcs, bcoz nw they have changd the eligibility criteria itself and has started registerin names in a new database, only B.E/M.E/MCA/MSc with C.S.E and I.T are eligibile, so even if u hv applied b4 and dint apply recently, plz apply again, as early as possible....... branches eligible: UG - BE / B.Tech [ Computer Science, Information Technology ] PG - ME / M.Tech [ Computer Science, Information Technology ] MCA [ with BSc/BCom/BCA/BA with Maths only ] MSc [ Computer Science, Information Technology ] all the best with regards PRAVEEN

Hello Sir, I had applied in the month of May itself, when the site had an opening for MCA's and B.E's but then there was no info on Off campus, now when i try to register again i got the same info- reg id is same and it shows the date as MAy -when i applied first.I am so confused bcoz u have mentioned that they r calling in ppl from searching a diff database.What do i do?????? :( :( :( Will i get a call

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users